Big if true

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100095/Pictured-Vietnamese-pilot-32-killed-crash.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Q user is talking about regime change because THEYRE A ZIONIST PSY OP

So when does the congressional break end?

Jan 3 noon

Then we'll know if that twitter user is a larping faggot or not in a few days.

please stop your embarrassing yourself.

Is this a reliable source or another CIA nigger larper

not an argument

Larper

Q threads are shit and have never been true

Iran was never under Soros control, hence all the war-mongering directed at them over the years.

True if big

fucking what, maybe you should have payed more attention, he told us ahead of time about an absurd amount of things.

this wtf

Is he implying that soros was funding Islamic Iran? Or that this is a legitimately started protest? Because it isnt...

such as?
not being snarky, genuinely curious

>hint #1
I assume its those people not running for reelection
>#2
Assange is safe and from the sound of it is not inside the Ecuadorian embassy
>#3
protests might lead to our involvement
>#4
Rothschilds

In a few days people will forget/dismiss this retard but will be talking about the hot new Q 2.0 user who is dropping REAL habbening predictions instead this time, and the cycle continues

iran no longer in soros control? 0-o these people are insane.
oh wait he's od ing ?

I notice all the wingnuts there spewing their conspiracy nut theories

4 if true that is shit
the fucking faggots who paid churchill to start wwii and funded the bols revolution in russia can't get away with it.

He told us about the saudi arabia corruption crackdown before it happened,he has pointed a few times when Trump secretively verified Q, one such time was when trump retweeted to a site called magapill where on the front page it was talking all about Q and everything we had found. People were asking if Q and Potus could go more public with everything going on, then a few days later the executive order dealing with humans rights violations and declaring a state of emergency came out.

Bump

Q is a larping faggot. He claims q clearance from the department of ENERGY. His claims are vague and obvious. If this was 15 years ago he'd be saying China was due to collapse next week every week.

>Iran no longer under Soros control
IT NEVER WAS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, SOROS WANTS IRAN'S REGIME TO FALL IF ANYTHING. STOP USING SHITTY TERMS AND IDEAS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

then theres this shit that happened, keep in mind Q sent these messages the morning of the NYC pipe bomb attack. he seems to have mentioned the type of attack, the nationality of the attacker and with the wording "fireworks" he also seems to have motioned that it wouldn't be that deadly, seeing as no one died and the attacker was captured alive is pretty hilarious.

There is actually more than this, ive given you the things that mean the most off the top of my head so far. take for it what you will but if you ask me the chances of this being a larp is extremely low at this point.

That was just a show.

whos this B in the main pic
wasnt B the name of the trump time travel meme guy?

That proves nothing.

hey maybe kim just wants a seat on the unsc

This is the mindset of Q fags. Baby's first larp

>"You must understand, the leading (((_____))) who took over ____ were not _____s. (((They))) hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred (((they))) tortured and slaughtered millions of _____ without a shred of human remorse. It cannit be overstated. (((______))) committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global (((media))) is in the hands of the (((perpetrators)))."
Still rings true current year.

how many twitter accounts does this Q guy have anyway?

I swear if things keep going the way they have been my dick might actually grow, these constant throbbers feel like they are stretching the tissue.

2018 Will be the year of exterminating LARPers

We must purge all LARPers

Qanon is a 12 year old faggot with no friends.

He told us about that and said it would happen in the US. We called him out, he said 'We understood him wrong" fuck off with your gas lighting.

>blacked flag
>doubt

I thought he was a boomer? Change of tactics?

>implying it hasnt happened in the us

wasted

Did you mean pallets of cash directed at them???

You must not have been paying attention recently.

a true believer

SOZ

S BTFO
O RCI
Z BTFO

guess she went to bed
long day fighting evil made her tired

oh

BREAK is a ref to those foot braces?

heh
Q
more like
Queer

>Rothschilds

Was sad when I read this:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100095/Pictured-Vietnamese-pilot-32-killed-crash.html

Wasn't Jacob, and wasn't an attempted false death. Poss it was a remote controlled collision to create cover for a sneaky escape. Not sure if the craft involved are capable of that though.

And he still has bigger, hairier balls than you do soynigger.

lol americans think they were ordained by god to go out into the world and fight evil

this

We r

yeah well just remember you set the precedent. if one day china or n korea decides to do the same you can't really complain, right

You don't need an argument to point out that something else is not an argument.

So George Soros is behind the Mullahs? lol...

here's what you need to know about Iran
>formerly anti NWO akin to NK
>Gave up resistance by stopping their nuclear weapons program in a deal not unlike what we're trying with NK
>Iranian population rejects the changes to their countries economy
>their economy tanked the populace into poverty akin to americans and europeans in the short time it's been since accepting the deal
>Iran population isn't fancying the NWO and are revolting
>nobody knows where this will lead since Egypt isn't exactly Iran
>implying if this happened in the US or UK they wouldnt shut off the internet too

sometimes the right sound like deranged lil kids
all their enemies are working together with obama and hillary

Why not? Nobody else is going to do it.

>a deal not unlike what we're trying with NK
they had a deal with clinton. bush canceled it.
trump talked about canceling the iran deal.
how can other countries make/trust a deal if the next prez might rip them up?

Every fake happening prediction gives a 24-72 hour window

I don't think anyone else is so arrogant that they think they have that right?

r2p is going no where because it infringes on solvently

because trump doesn't want to subvert nations and why Rex keeps trying to delay any resolution. Nikki Haley was a forced plant in order to resolve Israels interest including pushing a deal on NK.

Rex and Trump must be publicly at odds in order to work around the Haley problem so it's not evident what's actually going on.

>LE IRAN IS BASED XDDD

It was propped up by fucking Obama you retarded stormfaggots

because trump doesn't want to subvert nations? lol. are you sure?

soon as Trump got into the office he pulled out every CIA asset leading insurgents. The only reason why the situation is Syria has been coming to an end. If you want to know who put them there refer to the previous presidency.

cut back on the glue sniffing.

you guys are actually starting to believe your own propaganda

russia is the reason it's coming to an end

>le BASED muslims

Stupid leaf

Fuck these wannabe Nostradamus cocksuckers

Russia has been on cleanup duty, until Trump they were struggling to resolve past Palmyra.

Is this post ironic or not? i can't tell anymore.

What he fuck has he claimed that was true?

nothing. They're a zionist psy op.

So why does anyone listen to him?

>Rothschilds
the familes, not necessarily just " " Rothschild
bloodline is important

It's complicated, but basically a lot of money is going into paying youtubers to perpetuate the LARP as well as shills pushing that shit. Also MegaAnon aka MegaFaggot.

it's the truth

why didn't the us just withdraw. the us has no business there. you weren't invited in and the legal government didn't want your advice.
they wanted the us out. they still do

They really fool Sup Forums and others easily.

one word: Afghanistan

>iran is no longer in george soros control
this retard literally has no fucking clue whats going on, and what has gone on in iran

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

>churchill to start wwii
learn more history

how did that hashkey give those cords?
explanation?

Smart money says he glows in the dark.

what?

mission accomplished look it up

#qanon
New Years Hint #5:
The government is not what it seems to be, it's under the control of 2% of the US population.

you lost me
mission accomplished was iraq

>Muslims have managed to deflect all of Sup Forums's ire by claiming jews are responsible for all the shit they do.
>Mfw Muslims have been proto-jews

We need more christian baby's to offset this.

These Qanon faggots think there is a great war between the cabal and a alliance good guy military who have assistance from the secret space programs and aliens.
Boomers will believe anything, their life is ending and thinking they left the Earth in a better state is the only comfort they will have in their deathbed.

yea i fucked up
One word: Iraq