Why did it take SHAFT so long to release Kizumonogatari? The first teaser was released 2011

Why did it take SHAFT so long to release Kizumonogatari? The first teaser was released 2011.
youtube.com/watch?v=vT0uCAwLnjA
Also, how much do you think they changed? Except of Araragi's running animation most of the shots seemingly got scrapped.

>All those Anons who died without seeing Kizu

Yeah it's a shame. The plot and characters aren't very good but the visual direction is top-notch, especially in the first movie.

>how much do you think they changed?
alot. and you gotta put in a consideration that tatsuya oishi directed and storyboard this alone

also blame madoka

They had an even bigger hit to focus on.

The probably needed to remove a lot off lewd loli scenes according to the trends.

but they did pic related

Rebellion delays Kizu, Kizu delays Rebellion sequel. Everything balances out in the end.

Was Homura always taller than Madoka? I thought they were about the same height.

Never seen anything from this franchise. How do i start?

Bake

Ok. I hope it's good. You guys keep talking about it non-stop.

1sec in. Panty shot. I'm already hating it.

Are you more of a yuri on ice kind of a guy?

Bakemonogatari is great, the rest not so much.

Keep going. I didn't like the show for the first half of the season, but now it's one of my favorites. It's you the kind of show you have to give a legitimate chance to enjoy.

Yeah, Homura's taller by about 2 inches. Considering Devil Homura wears flats and not heels, they probably just wanted to make Homura have a dominating appearance eben if it wasn't to scale.

If you don't like word play, fan service, or Shaftisms, your not going to like Bake.

>he's turned off from a show just because of a little fanservice

Maybe you need to fucking leave this board/site and never come back you god damn normalfag.

Time to stop watching it then.

He's mad at fanservice and he already wants to drop it, in Bake where the fanservice is at it's absolute lowest.

QUALITY

I hate the highlight shines so much

Bakemonogatari and then look up the release order on Wikipedia and watch it in that manner.