Nanoha Reflection

Are you excited for Magical Girls and Laser Beams The Movie #3: Dykes on Motorcycles?
Only one more year until we get rips!

Other urls found in this thread:

himado.in/378709
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best and coolest big sis

Surely someone still cares about Nanoha, r-right?

Outlook hazy, ask again later.

I only care about Strikers and Vivid

No one want's to deal with vivid hater-kun's autism shitting up the thread when people want to discuss the franchise in general.

It was his plan to kill all series discussion on Sup Forums all along.

I cared yesterday but nobody responded to me while they were arguing with bitch and vividspammer.

I think mods also want these threads gone as they allow certain characters to have their way with disrupting threads. Guess it's best to just wait until the movie BDs come out.

>Dykes on Motorcycles
It's motordykes, damn it.

They should've really gone with StrikerS...
Instead of changing everything...

>...
I guess that's StrikerSfags for ya.

The Florian sisters are much more fun than the StrikerS characters.

I wonder what this Iris character is like.

Episode 13/ OVA is out. himado.in/378709
Final ova for VS until the second season is announced.

>Surely someone still cares about Nanoha, r-right?
>/m/ thread on Reflection has less than 60 posts despite being made yesterday
>/u/ """""Nanoha"""""/Vivid thread has about 20 posts of Reflection talk before someone posted Vivid and everyone forgot Reflection existed
I warned you.

I'm convinced she's some kind of magical being or something. Her being in a ruin of a desolate planet, having access to a dimension hopping machine and supposedly being older than Kyrie is very fishy.

Speak of the devil.

Okay, I think I figured out. Obviously Iris is a villain that is out to get Nanoha, Fate and Hayate for some yet-unknown reason (the summary we got makes a point that they are who have the "key" to restore Eltoria, but that's clearly not the whole story). This plan will fail because of course it will, however it will result in the creation of the Materials, leading into Reflection Part 2.

Screencap this.

How the fuck did she actually beat Sieg? I thought she was a killer.

>/m/ thread on Reflection has almost 60 posts despite being made yesterday
That is pretty quick for /m/.

This is why you don't trust eerily glowing girls who just sit in ruins, Kyrie.
Onee-chan will have to free her from the grasp of the evil yuri.

Maybe.
But they won't bring anything to the series.
Since the new setup, isn't really connected to either the main series, or the games.
It's just a mix of everything, with a plot made out of the blue...

And how the hell did they messed up the character design so badly, i have no idea...

As for Strikers, then maybe it wasn't great, and it really rustled some jimmies.
But it still had some great moments, that would've made for a good movie.

So are they implying with this that this isn't the end of Vivid manga?

It also isn't the end of your shitposting, apparently.

>And how the hell did they messed up the character design so badly, i have no idea
Eh I don't think it's so bad now that I've gotten used to it and seen it in motion.
It's feels more crisp than the old one and I think I like it.

StrikerS didn't bring anything to the series either besides fucking it all up to hell.

Give me a Teana and Subaru film, please god.

No.

In ten years maybe.

This gear magic circle looks pretty cool.

>[Ohys-Raws] ViVid Strike! - 13 OVA (WHD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Just because it skipped a bit too far in the future, without explaining a lot of stuff, doesn't mean it didn't brought anything.
It still was a continuation of the previous series.

ViVid animeh wouldn't be possible, without StrikerS introducing Vivio, after all.

>It still was a continuation of the previous series.
As is Reflection for the movies which are based on the series.

>ViVid animeh wouldn't be possible, without StrikerS introducing Vivio, after all.
Oh look, it was just a dumb Vivid shitposter all along. I guess I should have figured it out by your use of "...", huh!

>New designs + Force devices
Nope.
Sorry.
I ain't buying it.

>there are people in this thread who ignored Drama CDs and manga
It sickens me.

Nothing wrong with Fortress. It was the only good thing to come out of Force.

>tfw, after 2nd Movie, they ran out of good material, and have no idea what to do with the series anymore.

>Reflection happens a year before Nanoha's injury
Nice.

What a loser.

I'm currently watching Nanoha A's as advised by gentle anons in yesterday's thread.
What the fuck is this shit about Raising Heart and Bardiche needing a Belka cartridge to complete the repairs? Up until now, they have suffered lots of damage and undergone massive sudden reparation, often out of their own power, and this stuff was never needed.
Until I get a proper explanation, this is an asspull to me.

>What the fuck is this shit about Raising Heart and Bardiche needing a Belka cartridge to complete the repairs?
They don't need it, they want it.

Because the cartridge system is fucking awesome and they want that shit.

>Vividspammer shows up
>sudden slew of negative comments towards the movie

Oh man, this is all about little children who want their new toy otherwise they won't eat their soup? Man.

They're called Intelligent Devices for a reason. They figured their power wouldn't be enough without the upgrades.

Raising Heart and Bardiche lost to Belkan devices and requested power up to match their output.

Are you trolling? It's one of the most emotional moments in the series

Yeah, but instead of eating their soup when they get their toy, they destroy their enemies.

>vividspammer
I don't think "vivid spammer" actually exists as entity, compared to bitchkun.
For example I like Vivid and would post stuff in these threads (I don't believe in crazy segregation ideas) and whenever I do, I get accused of being "THE vivid (or strike/strikers, as it happens) spammer" by him. But I am not that guy who keeps posting Fuuka just to make taht retard mad. There definitly are more people that don't mind Vivid/StrikerS/VS discussion and would go on with it. I'm not no-life enough to do it all on my own, seriously.

Yeah yeah, I got it with the first post.

I don't see what's "emotional" in this. To me, it now makes sense, but it's still done the opposite way of what's normally done in series like this. For example, in series like Megaman NT, the powerups aren't precisely sought out for or outright claimed. Most powerups come from a sudden "power of friendship" shift when the situation really needs it. I'm fine with how it's done here because it makes sense, but in most Japanese anime stories for young girls and boys I know of, resorting to enemy weaponry usually is a bad thing and ends up being a last resort measure that also damages the hero's weapon. I just find it unusual.

>I don't think "vivid spammer" actually exists as entity
How do you explain that yesterday's thread actually got really good when the vivid spam stopped?

Because people talked about Reflection instead of complaining about people not talking about Reflection.

I always found it a refreshing departure from the norm. Fight fire with fire, you know?

>ends up being a last resort measure that also damages the hero's weapon
Thing is - those upgrades are dangerous and could damage them permanently, but devices said fuck it, we need it for our masters sake.

There are many entities in these threads that are better left unspoken.

>Because people talked about Reflection
Exactly. Because the person NOT talking about Reflection and trying his hardest to turn the thread into something different, decided to piss off.

I think people like it because it highlights the difference in the setting from the norm. The main differences are the living weapons thing, I can't say there's another mahou shoujo with sentient weapons, and there's the corollary to the usual saying that sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.

Stop acting like your constant whining actually contributed to starting any discussions because it only incited more shitposting.

The thread got excellent when you stopped, Vivid spammer. And you cannot pretend otherwise.

Get your cock sucked elsewhere.

Fuck off, I'm not your bogeyman.
The thread got good not because of anything you and your friend did, it was despite of both your shitposting.

Both Fuuka and Rinne can't swim. That's so cute

Seig a shit.

fight me faggot

Wait what the fuck? How did she win?

i do. the rest probably got tired of waiting and just settled down for symphogear

And look who got butthurt and is now in maximum spamming overdrive.

>n-no, vividspammer doesn't exist
Clearly.

She failed Einhart and put shame on Jeremiah name. Worst girl.

Sieg a hungry

Victor is a corrupt monster who tortures hobos and orphans.

By decision, as you can see.

I miss Fate's glorified bathing suit.

I miss the black cape.

Oh, I guess I can believe that.

>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>lyrical nanoha

a complete insult to the Triangle Heart franchise.

Cool. Now we wait for Ronnyboy.

I feel bad that we expect him to do it, but he seems to enjoy doing it for the most part.

But the white cape looks better.

Imagine being so mad that you got called out on being a spammer who kills threads that you start spamming to kill the thread

Black capes are for villains. White capes are for heroic princes. Fate lost her right to wear the black cape once she was befriended. Now she's dyed in her master's colors.

He seems to like the attention he receives for his work and he's rather cute about it so I don't mind indulging him.

No way fag.

But Fate had a black cape in A's.

She also still had darkness in her heart in A's. The tentacles raped her mind clean of lingering regrets.

Louise?

>She also still had darkness in her heart in A's.
I'm not sure about that. She even risked her life to save Nanoha from a wild pack of rabid lesbians and their dog.

Well I used BoD's word but it was more like lingering attachments or insecurities about Precia.

I like both but I think the addition of white to Fate's colors for "special ocassions" really looked good.

And impulse form in StrikerS is just godly of course. Best in the whole franchise I think.

ORIGINAL CHRONICLE Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The 2st A's when?

>more emoha
no

>you will never have a loli pet

>he's still going

I think black just looks better with her overall design and it helps her stand out from the almost-entirely-white Nanoha.

>anything from StrikerS
>godly
No.

Her pet is Vivio actually