Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

She has a bigger dick than her husband.

Written by an old coot with no grasp of reality.

You shut your whore mouth!

Worst English dub voice ever. Seriously, why the fuck would a Japanese woman in ancient Japan be speaking like someone from New Jersey?

The same reason she's speaking English in the first place.

>voiced by a negress in the english dub

The dub was fine. They employed actual actors for it instead of whatever third rate theater school majors they could pay below minimum wage. I don't even like dubs and would watch this again dubbed.

Dubs were a mistake. Most anime doesn't have the funds for any voice actors that aren't retarded Americans.

He says in a thread about a Miyazaki movie. Fuck off retard.

Ghibli dubs are shit too. It's just a shinier turd above the rest. Did I trigger you, burger?

Somewhat off topic this is Kari Wahlgren. Look up every anime she's dubbed in.

She out did the Japanese VA every time. Fuck you, deal with it

she killed her husband

Nah, they're good and you're a fag.

Nah. The minute I hear a burger speak, it's in the bin.

Typical American too lazy to read subtitles.

You seem pretty bitter about not being an American. What's it like living in a third world shit hole?

Nigga u wot

Koroku died because of her

What's it like living in an legitimate third world country that has pockets of Jew cities that get money from scamming people by the populations?

Nah I read plenty of subs, but not when the dub is good enough that I don't have to flick my eyes away from the animation.

Pretty sure Koroku made it out

No that is Haruko.

Is that your country because it's not mine.

Got a problem with my state?

So do I

What's it like living in a country so poor you have to listen to our dubs?

nah Ashitaka saved him but he was almost dead.

Pic related voiced the narrator in the beginning, world turned upside down.

Did a wonderful job really.

Man i know it is just two faggots going at it but what are we Sup Forums now? I leave for a year or two, come back, all i see is people using dumb ass racial slang like "burger".

Actually interested in an answer if anyone knows.

>two faggots

No, it really is your country. You have your rich city states ran by Jews whom scam the world. You have your country side, which is ok since they're aren't any American people. Then theirs the literal third world slums straight out of Gummo that house an Americans natural state without the thieved riches of the world.

What? I'm not listening to your dubs, you dumbfuck. Learn to follow a conversation.

I'm one of those faggots, there's at least three of us, and I'm just poking the bear for entertainment purposes. The site has exploded in popularity and is double the traffic of what it was a few years ago. Sup Forums saw the biggest proliferation from it so yeah expect more Sup Forums discussion leaking into other boards. I don't like it either but it does provide some entertainment when you get one of the more delusional Sup Forumstards to pick on.

>No, it really is your country. You have your rich city states ran by Jews whom scam the world. You have your country side, which is ok since they're aren't any American people. Then theirs the literal third world slums straight out of Gummo that house an Americans natural state without the thieved riches of the world.
I suppose you know this from taking a road trip around the United States and visiting these places instead of just what you hear on the internet.

I see. No wonder shit is fast as fuck, catalogue is kind of required now.

Why is Sup Forums so big? I'm afraid to go there and get pissed off.

I'm not Sup Forums. I'm just very anti-American. I'd stick out like a sore thumb. Regardless, I'm just doing this for shits and giggles. There's no point in proving it, but you're much more of a newfag than I am. So don't just simplify a personal argument by claiming it's a site-wide problem. That's just lazy.

I've been to multiple states. Know multiple people from multiple states. Have family that have been, but what the fuck ever. This is pointless since I can just claim the contrary against you.

>I see. No wonder shit is fast as fuck, catalogue is kind of required now.
Yeah it's been like that for a while now. More threads are made than hit the bump limit these days so there's a constant supply of "Say something nice about her" threads.

>Why is Sup Forums so big?
There were two major bumps that exploded popularity. The Fappening and the US election. I remember seeing a chart that phone posters are rival to desktop users hen it comes to how you access. So most of what you see is people posting what they think when they're slacking off from work, shitting, or both of those things. A lot of people would posit that that is why quality is going down.

>Regardless, I'm just doing this for shits and giggles.
Fair enough. So am I. What country are you from anyways?

This thread derailed *fast*

>*fast*
It was going to die anyways. Want to get us back on topic? What's your favorite Ghibli movie?

>phone posters are rival to desktop users hen it comes to how you access.
;_;

I guess i didn't factor the election in. Thought the Fappening was more Sup Forums territory but now that you mention it that is around the time Sup Forums started kicking up.

Do you know where i can find Sup Forums usage statistics and graphs? They used to be pretty simple to find but i can't find any now.

I sidn't see any bragging about how our country's dubs are better.

I just looked to see if I saved the chart but I don't have it or can't find it. It was from alexa but I'm not going to do the free trial where they automatically bill my card for 50 bucks after seven days if I forget to cancel.

>dumb ass racial slang like "burger".
Found the butthurt burgerclap. Nip, spic, nigger, gook, chink are all used on a frequent basis, even here. Burgers are the only ones complaining though.

It's pretty funny how people praise Ghibli burger dubs, considering how later Miyazaki movies are ruined by his aversion to using actual voice actors.

>frequent
Nip and nigger maybe. But they are proper racial slurs. Fucking burger... are you dumb?
inb4: dur he only h8's brgr bcuz he amrcan

didn't notice it before but she's got a pretty bangin rack there.

She isn't real and in my bed right now

Her and Tara Strong are like the only attractive English VAs ever

Looks terrible

Daily reminder that the majority of A-list Hollywood actors suck shit at voice acting, especially dubbing anime, since they're technical acting skills are fuckall.

>Tara Strong
She's only attractive through photoshop. IRL she's had LOTS of plastic surgery and botox.

>listening to english dubs

what kind of fake ass Sup Forumsnon are you?

what