Little Witch Academia

Best ship

Agreed

>Not wanting Akko to hatefuck Diana

>not wanting Diana to hatefuck Akko

Does this look like Pipimi to anyone else?

>Not wanting them both to hatefuck furiously to each other.

>little sales academia

BD is not even out yet, dumbass.

>ship doesn't exist until a joke episode wherein the physical incarnation of yuri is killed
>best ship

What did they mean by this?

She wasn't killed, she just deflated.

Also Sucy only woke up because she didn't want to see Akko not fuck up - but AKko was pretty much ready to kiss Sucy at that point.

I Need Diana's reactions face.

All she ever wanted was to make people happy showing magic, making shows and stripper choreographies for children and grown ups all around the world, but the Ministery of Magic and traditionalists wouldn't let her.

What will Akko do? What will Diana do? What will Woodward do? What wil Croix do? Who will make magic great again?

I haven't been watching the show lately (I'll binge it when it's finished) but it seems Lotte is almost non existent right?

She pretty much doesn't exist past the episode that focuses on her.

They both need to fuck already.

The face of regret. Diana knew what she did was harsh.

Do you think she masturbated in Diana's body?

>shipping faggotry in the OP
>isn't even good ship faggotry

That's worse than I thought. Although she never had much going for her

What does ursula have to do with chariot?

A very sad tale in this episode.

Akko's enemy isn't Diana but herself. Her transformations showed even though she didn't do it by intention, she caused trouble to those around her and how her grand ambition and he fierce temper would be the fall for her.

Diana herself also suffered. She followed a tradition and a family legacy that had controlled her for her entire life. She desired true companionship but pushed it away out if fear of consequences.

Fuck off they are all hetero

Marry me, Diana-sama!

I just had a thought: Do you think Chariot is adopted?

Simply the best.

Are BD sales really the drivers of profits?

Proof it.

>You fucking did it

Weren't yurifags BTFOd or is this just standard delusions?

What is it exactly that Akko can do, that Diana couldn't do 10 times better if she gave a shit?

I honestly hope Diana ends up becoming the new Shiny Chariot, and Akko has to come to terms with the obvious fact that muh believing heart doesn't compensate for intellectual disability

I want Sucy to use her teeth on me

Too bad
Diana will marry Akko

Just wait until Akko is dating Andrew the thundercock

Akko is a slut with the shortest skirt in school.

Well so far, Akko has not actually done anything with Diana. If anything, AKko is on a mroe straight path with Andrew.

Also, even if Sucy "rejected" Akko, it may have also been because she did not want to see Akko actually NOT fuck up. And Akko pretty much was ready to kiss Sucy at that point so it doesn't matter

Akko disagrees.

She wouldn't waste her heritage like that.

I just think that they have a good potential to be best friends.

comfy

>Akko's face when her friends don't have faith in her
My soul is hurt

AKKO PLEASES RICH DADDY BOYS FOR SCHOOL FUNDING, OHOHOHOHO!

>get trapped inside sucy's head
>get lewded by a sea of sucys

is this head vore?

The more this show progresses, the more it becomes apparent that Sucy is a complete and utter sociopath.

When the wasp stings Akko in elephant form it punctures her butt, but when she turns back into a human the puncture is on her head. So does this mean when she changed into an elephant it turned her butt into her head and her head into her butt?

Unlike Andrew, Diana isn't getting forced into a role just from her heritage or social expectations. Diana might not give much of a shit about her family name. She is doing everything to save magic because as far as she knows nobody else is doing anything.

Can't you blame them? She is a mess. I'am honestly surprised that she even has friends at all

>Unlike Andrew, Diana isn't getting forced into a role just from her heritage or social expectations.
Thats because she is a girl. Her parents just have to find her a decent husband with money. Andrew is far more important than a witch with a powerful family

She's just naive. Her friends still like being with her a lot

I wonder how Diana would feel that Akko got to see all those flashback to Chariot's past.

She didn't have the time, sadly.

Y-YADDA!

Andrew is just the boy of some local english politician.

y-yamero

>everygirl in the show is shippable with another girl
>mainstream ships sometime even make a little sense
>show sees it, and decide to give the worst girl a canon dude
>Lotte fans btfo'ed

>about three days late to class

Actually she never would have been enrolled.

The rules state that you need to be on time to the opening ceremony.

let's just assume they let her in anyway

Akko is like a puppy, show her enough affection and she'll always be following you, abuse it too much and it'll curl up in the corner in fear whenever you or anything approaches it

>Her transformations showed even though she didn't do it by intention, she caused trouble to those around her
She only caused real trouble for Hannah and Barbara, and they deserved it (and more).

>She desired true companionship but pushed it away out if fear of consequences.
Fear of consequences? Please, we don't even know if her family pressures her all that much. If Diana doesn't have friends, it's because she thinks she's too good to open up to others.

>Diana stops the bullying
It forgot to mention Akko wouldn't have found the rod making it truly the darkest timeline

You gotta care about people to be Shiny Chariot. Diana doesn't give a shit.

If Trigger decided to make a depressing anime, that would've been the setting setter. She just so happened to have made it there and that one moment of grace and optimism would let her down hard by user's greentext.

At-least there's no chance of Akko cucking herself

Did you seriously believed a Netflix show would have gay shit? Poor kids

Akko read about Diana's plan to revive magic she supposedly love and it didn't cross her mind to help her or try to do the same? All she cares about is her becoming the moonligth witch.

>not Sucy/Diana
shit taste

Star Trek will air on Netflix and they have a gay dude.

Post rare Chariots

It's a netflix show. Chances are, there WILL be gay shit.

Actually you know what, it's 2016+1. There's a bigger chance every new show would have gay shit.

Diana has the mos beautiful eyes

New card, Sushi! Whatchu thiink??

Making the ghost laugh. He's always sad, she can cheer it up

>I plan to seek (...) ULTIMATE POWER.
What did Diana mean by this?

Voltron doesn't have gay shit
Thats for old people

>the team gets swallowed by the ghost
>Sucy literally cannot stop masturbating
>Akko and Lotte have to sit uncomfortably close to the ahegoing degenerate next to them for the next few hours as she jills herself nonstop

Diana plans to use meme magick

It doesn't, but there's still a chance they'd pull either a Korra or something minor like a Star VS background gay.

where's the limited edition chariot gang bang card?

From Akko's perspective there's no way she'd help Diana. She remembered about the diary because she was comparing her dream to Diana's dream, and it made her realize how childish she is. If Akko had read about the staff/shiny rod being needed to accomplish Diana's dream maybe she'd offer her help to Diana, but all she read was "I plan to bring magic back" without details on how she'll do it.

Yeeeah, suuuure.
She can "cheer it up" with a "performance", if you get what I'm saying.
nudge nudge wink wink

Diana's parents are dead.

that's a bootleg knockoff tho

Not even official knowing Ursula...

>MFW I just realized that Shario's cape is just Luna Nova's uniform inverted

Is she the batman?

OH NO, I HEAR THE BAT SIGNAL

Only because she killed them.

>Diana is Batman
>Hannah and Barbara are her Robins
>Akko is the Joker

Seems ok

This is Diana's card. I really hope it comes up in episode 13.

>"Not to worry friends! Before the night ends, the Dork Knight will receive a permanent YAY on her face!"

>best ship
Plebian.

I ONLY HELPED THEM

BENIGN MEANS IT DOESN'T MATTER WITH TREATMENT DIANA, THEY WOULD'VE BEEN FINE!

>Dianas parents are dead
>Amandas parents are dead
What if they are actually sisters?

>Akko read about Diana's plan to revive magic
it's like reading about some guy's plan to colonize Mars. I want it, doesn't mean I can offer any assistance.

>Amandas parents are dead
Just her dad.

My nigga, Mi negro, moi noir