What is Sup Forums's end game?

What is Sup Forums's end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTzTkqUiQAc
youtu.be/MmcWsduBCqc
twitter.com/ZionistReport/status/900173374512660486
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/04/27/president-obama-welcomes-chabad-lubavitch-white-house
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
lubavitch.com/news/article/2022488/Polish-PM-Supports-Chabads-Jewish-Religious-Activity-in-Poland.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/17/israel-soviet-immigrants-transform-country
mediawhores.co.nz/2017/04/05/operation-talpiot-israels-kill-switches-on-the-worlds-infrastructure/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-immigration-to-israel-from-former-soviet-union
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/In-Depth-The-KGBs-long-history-of-running-agents-in-Israel-471055
ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-Frog-pol-pol-Sup
google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/11/23/13659634/alt-right-trolling
youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU
youtube.com/watch?v=bOmAQjD0xdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I want to be your first strength
I want to be your A-Team

To flush out Q-user and rid the boards of boomer larping faggots.

youtu.be/RTzTkqUiQAc

youtu.be/MmcWsduBCqc

twitter.com/ZionistReport/status/900173374512660486

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/04/27/president-obama-welcomes-chabad-lubavitch-white-house

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires

lubavitch.com/news/article/2022488/Polish-PM-Supports-Chabads-Jewish-Religious-Activity-in-Poland.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/17/israel-soviet-immigrants-transform-country

mediawhores.co.nz/2017/04/05/operation-talpiot-israels-kill-switches-on-the-worlds-infrastructure/

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-immigration-to-israel-from-former-soviet-union

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/In-Depth-The-KGBs-long-history-of-running-agents-in-Israel-471055

You're fucking kidding, right?

Wait.. You think there is a plan????

To crush their enemies
To see them driven before us
And to hear the lamentation of theIr wee-men

Also traps are gay

To turn Finland and Estonia into a single Ethnostate and a free clone of Kiira Korpi for all WHITE MALES in 4landstonia.

if this isn't your endgame you are c u c k e d

To educate all of humanity about the gayness of traps

If you think Sup Forums has an end, you don't understand Sup Forums at all.

Why am I so attracted to her ear?

I didn't think there was a plan but
Now, this is the plan.

Creating of 4D hexagonal multi-faced intelligence capable of crafting memes faster than the expansion of the universe causing ascension of all living beings in to the Bogdanoff plane of existence.

Finnish Space Elve magik.

THIS
Someone post the pic of like the 50 Boomers claiming to be Q. Shoulda saved it but am faggot

That is not the answer you indian fuck

The endgame is world Etho-Nationalism and stopping white genocide

Sup Forums is just an image and discussion board.
There is no endgame, just the exchange of ideas and information.

>Get a gf

Wait a sec the pol badge I purchased on ebay he was green!! I put it on my truck but now I see he is yellow.. what's the official badge, I wanted to show my support for pol

ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-Frog-pol-pol-Sup Forums-Nothing-Is-Beyond-Our-Reach-Vinyl-Sticker/162746394914?hash=item25e470e922:g:d-cAAOSwdJ9aHYwW

But can it actually change anything in you know the REAL WORLD?

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/11/23/13659634/alt-right-trolling

You show support by sheer willpower, memes irl will cause spine cancer, you can wear Sup Forums badge during WW3.

We just need a NYC user to get me a Starbuck's cup Kiira has sipped from that I can get a good DNA sample off of.

We shall know each other by our KorpiKloneā„¢.

Take over the world

This...

Literally shitposting irl

I would imagine that Sup Forums is desperatly trying to push these conspiracy theories in an attempt to activate potential criminals in a way which leads to either incarceration or institutionalization. Hilarious shit.

The Final Reich.

Meme flags get no KorpiKloneā„¢ in 4landstonia.

A peaceful virtuous agrarian society.

fucking your mum again

FPBP

completing the system.
youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU

Extermination of ever last CIA nigger.

I just want to play my video games in peace

I wish I knew more about thule and german idealism

we will kool the globe, after ww3. happy new year.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOmAQjD0xdA

the lulz

Yes but so can any other platform that allows distribution of information.
The reason they don't like Sup Forums is because they don't control the platform.

>"thool"
Isn't it pronounced too-lee?

There isn't one. Sup Forums isn't organized enough, nor is there a consensus that could lead to an end game. The closest thing Sup Forums has to an endgame is 'redpilling' people.

Death of the Left.