The raws are out here:
cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=2284¶m=other

Posting Wolf lewds

>Posting pics during a dump.

Didn't you would, go on then

Idol girl?

Oh, a Segway. Great for Sloth.

Shitty Panda

Heh. Very appropriate for today's comic though....just wait.

Naked kneesocks Meimei when?

Ayy Ayy noooooooo

Why did she die this time?

Take a guess!

Does she like assertive males or something?

Wouldn't she use the same amount of energy to hold on that thing or on a tree?

Uh, I thought I uploaded page 14 earlier. Here it is.

She is female, of course she likes it.

The mangaka sure loves EVA.

>blushing
Slut for human cock confirmed

Is it just me, or Panda is way taller than in the previous chapter ? She barely looks like a loli anymore.

She span around too much it looked like. Blood rush ded.

Time for some licking

Pero pero
|
v

Cute panda giving Jin a licking.

In all fairness, it's Lanka's fault for mentioning the licking when Panda asked how to join the herd.

She's not taller. Lanka shrunk again.

End of chapter.

Fucking beasts. Jin hunting them until extinciton when?

>cucking Lanka
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Step right up and see the magical shrinking dog. She knows tricks but is too stupid to do them.

I hope Rapeman does something related to NTR in the credit pade.

Harem club member acquired!
Too bad, Jin only wants the genuine.

Thats right, put them in their place jin.

>Jin only wants the genuine.
Oh, how wrong you are.

O dear lord what did she say this time.

I want to FUCK a panda

Cheeky panda couldn't beat the cock.

jajajaja fuck you hitomi

In his words "if only she's not a fleabag" implying "never".

Now THIS is animal husbandry

H A P P E N I N G

She for sure didn't think much about it, uh?
>superior human cock wins again

>The human cock is one of the most sought after treasures of male penises, known for it's ability to break minds from extreme pleasure
>Humans near extinct
>All those animals after Jin for his cock, even the males; they know what lies between his legs

This makes some sense actually

Nah, she took Lanka's words to the letter and didn't give them much thinking.

Almost a copy of the original licking, up on the table and everything. Poor Lanka.

Awoo is old and busted, Shitty Panda is the new hotness.

>humans have been hunted to extinction
>male genitals are a sort after commodity and are even considered mystical by certain cultures in herbal remedies
Are we /lore/ now?

He's a male tsundere, of course he's not going to admit it so early. What you should have noticed was his hesitation and vulnerability towards Lanka in the latest chapters.

Maximum over cuck. The author is legit just tired of Lanka and has already tied the loose ends with the human. Let entry winner here we come.

What is our world equivalent? Rhinos?

Fuck, I didn't realize the similarities, Lanka is fucked (sadly for her not literally)

Ah, so this said that it was once true poaching Pandas gets a death penalty once, but now it is a maximum 20 years.

Among other endangered animals.

He doesn't want kemono friends but is reconsidering. Like how someone hates animals because of bad media but saw a cute dog video and considering getting a pet. Not for fucking and making babies with. It's probably not possible in Murenase universe anyway.

>not possible
Perhaps not, now that you mention it. However, if that were the case the girls would be a lot less interested and the human wouldn't be as much of a loser as she is. Why tell him to fuck the dog when he can't even start a family?

Well, that was quick.

Now that I think about it, she's a version of Lanka who could (probably) take Jin's little soldier without being split in two.

MIYUBIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Not possible
>in the same universe where all the females are 75% human
It's more than likely possible.

NTR!!!!

Lanka just had a panda superstar clone best her and steal her man. Damn!

All females do, you nerd.

The girls became interested because of food.
Animals are dumb. They cling to humans if you give them food. It's been the case for every animal club member so far. They were all given food.

Also their sexual drive is driven by lust. They hump your legs when horny. They don't do it to procreate, they just fuck whatever moves.
Have you seen that seal raping a penguin?

What about dickgirl?

>he's blushing

wtf does he like females who are easy to bully

Ah!!!!! now i understand

Jin is the new Moises

a) no
b) I think there is interspecies. Remember the lion and the deer. There was never bullshit about in compatability, just social norms.
PANDA HUMANS are back on the table.

Calm down, Jin.

>he brings all animals to the ark
>but ends up bringing only females and lionbro
Guess he'll have to take responsibility.

pseudodickgirl

It was not stated whether their human-looking parts was actually human. There is no hint that their parents was human or half-human.
Maybe they are just bald in some parts and because of anthropomorphism they look human.

Hitomi seems more flustered than usual.

Getting cucked by animals must be pretty hard.

Not one, but two! Two girls getting ntr'd AH AH AH

Noah, you ignorant heretic.

>b) I think there is interspecies. Remember the lion and the deer. There was never bullshit about in compatability, just social norms.
>PANDA HUMANS are back on the table.
I still think the setting uses The Elder Scrolls genetics. As in, the mother determines the species of the child. There is absolutely zero sign of any crossbreeds, who must otherwise exist if they do mate and mix.

So this is Kemono Friends goes to school?

I would suggest just the opposite. Father's should be the species definer. Most females share features. It's the males that are diverse.

She usually took it in stride but now she seems jealous. Maybe she really does like him.

Lanka went all the way in, panda just licked

This user is correct, I'm assuming that's also why females are prone to mate outside of their pack.

Don't forget the Giraffe and the horrible little Aye Aye.

I don't really get her uniform

>a) no
The animal club members was tamed with the following food:
Dog > Meat
Koala > Poop
Sloth > Tea
Panda > Buns of her own milk

The zebras are not official club members

>b) I think there is interspecies. Remember the lion and the deer. There was never bullshit about in compatability, just social norms.
There is no interspecies breeding, no liondeer animal there. Just mingling between species, symbiosis, not for the purpose of procreation.

>her own milk
how can she produce milk if she's flat

I can produce milk and I'm also flat.

pouting panda is cute

>middle panel
why is sloth so best?

MUH

Panda is an improved version of lanka.

Sloth is bestest girl.

The now was in regards to seal rape.
Anyway interbreeding doesn't neccasarilly mean halfies. They talk about mating without issue as well. That Zebra is gonna be popin' little Lions, my man.

>Panda is an improved version of lanka.
Get out, GET OUT