What went wrong for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Diary-Divine-Mercy-My-Soul/dp/1596141107
amazon.com/Catherine-Siena-Dialogue-Classics-Spirituality/dp/0809122332
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Queen

Fuck you. You're here too.

checked for being a cat

becoming afraid, terrified, to leave the house. I lost my friends, job, social abilities. Been inside 9 years now. Ask a total internet hermit completely removed from the outside world living in Washington DC anything.

I don't like crowds
or parties

its 4pm on th 1st and i'm hungover as balls

>kids in bed
>my creampied wife asleep
>my friends all busy with their own families

Adulthood is a bag of mixed emotions
>nothing better to do for the next hour

Dude Sup Forums is the best place to celebrate. Better than going to some club and watching all the roasties leave with black guys.

>Being half-(((White)))
>Also Being half-Asian

i lack social skill so I got no friends

Wife and I went to bed at 10pm. I decided to phone post until midnight

have like 3 drinks and get out there. You'll regret it in the morning but fuck them.

I'm in prison

Im with my family.

Im on here every minute im not asleep and i stay up late and wake up early to browse and am tired all day.

Its seriously a problem and i dont study the things i want to or read the books i want o just come here hour after hour after hour

That cat had one hit too many. Or I did.

I move every year or two so I don't know anyone

Checked for checking a cat and also checked.

Everyone's asleep

Drugs and no social skills

Nothing. I'm exactly where I want to be.

Got da flu

Gf is out getting drunk with her female friends and I'm here feeling like a fag. I know she won't do anything, but its still mad gay I let this kind of shit happen.

>my almost 10 year internet hermit nest, this is where I settle down for the night as the year changes

Im sick so got to skip all the parties, oh boy we all better do better in 2018

what didnt

I'm trying to pretend time isn't passing

what for?

Wow, I have been neet for 2 years myself. How do you make money?

>Gf is out getting drunk with her female friends
>female friends
>friends
>drunk

>What went wrong for you?
Nothing. Honestly, I just prefer hanging out online with autistic homosexuals.

I work April- December at a family business. I make good money and save it all since no bills or family.

cops everywhere
what am i supposed to do? take an uber? tonight? probably loaded with explosives

None of my friends do anything anymore, the music at the bars sucks, and I am spending tomorrow with family so don't want to be hung over. Back to work on Tuesday. New Years is a shit tier holiday, if Western society wasn't such shit maybe celebrating its birthday would mean something but nuts to that shite.

Hows the heroin poo nigger

Let's start a Carthusian monastery, straight out of the middle ages (no Vatican II). I was born too late, I have no where else I can imagine fitting in/being happy.

I'm at home because I'm a bitter and angry guy and I don't want to get arrested again for punching someone in the face.

I am jealous. Pretending to work for a fake family business is my best fake back story. I just job hop and am broke af, basically dick sucking tier

Nothin. I drank a little and smoked a little with my gf, but she has work tomorrow and I don't. Fine with me.

I get bored here quickly, but I sure as hell don't accomplish what I want to either.

She is sucking other dicks now.

Nice cucked NYE for you.

Mittens is right... I'm going to die a kissless virgin.

Winner of the most autistic post itt.

Not a big fan of large crowds, fake people, feigning interest in garbage culture.

>xbox
>custom water cooling
>razer
It isn't, philip k dick had an interesting story regarding that
Called how to build a universe that doesn't fall apart and two days

just got up from a sweet nap. watched football all day. its -10 out. I have a fridge full of beer and food. if i want to get laid, the girlfriend is in the other room. pretty comfy day.
>what went wrong?
not much. i like to come back to Sup Forums on football day, and check in on my old boards. looks like Sup Forums got pretty pozzed since i left. so that went wrong i guess.

All of my friends are stoners who don't do shit or chads/staceys at their own parties. Tried to invite myself to them but they were being cold as shit. Oh well, maybe next year.

You can be a monk, if you want. There are a bunch of small, faithful monasteries all over the country.

You have to find one that's a good fit, of course.

Read the Seven-Storey Mountain.

I've been meaning to post something about anons here considering a vocation to the priesthood.

Dee You Eye

I am on a strict self improvement binge so I am sipping club soda at home while my degenerate friends are out drinking. Have lost 15 lbs so far so I don’t really give a fuck about partying

Ever since I recieved Jesus in my heart and even before that I've become detached from the partying/club scene, getting drunk and staying up late is no longer attractive for me, I'm actually very comfy eating good food and enjoying some tea right now to be quite honest, familia

>tfw no hangover
>tfw good 8 hours of sleep
>tfw no reckless spending
>tfw not likely to die in a terrorist attack/alcohol related incident

It's like 3pm, I'm nursing a headache from last night and chillin' on pol.

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE
LAS VEGAS GETTING NUKED

Watching Fox NYC ball drop go full autistic when they show DeBlasio dancing with his wife and I say aloud fucking coal burner. Women all gasp and guys just look at me.
Oh well no turning back now. Happy Hew Years lads.

it truly wonders me that it could be that far away in hours from here on the other side of the world.

I got you beat by a few years

If they don't invite you to parties they're not your friends user

I like making retards feel salty

I dont hit the sauce ne more
T. Native American
I have social life and gf. Good job too

Ive just got no reason to go out tonight. I watched the new blade runner just now that was cool

>He's not shitposting on Sup Forums from the corner of room at a NYE party

The Carthusians today are highly restrictive. I have depression/anxiety issues (tried about 30 different drugs for it, been on the verge of suicide for long periods) that I'm fairly certain would make them reject me. Also, they're Vat. II reformed. That is really bothersome. Solid as anything for almost 900 years, only to be contaminated in the 1960's.

That's not exactly an accurate description of "sweating towel guy" (maybe the second sentence is, not sure, don't know the backstory).

I live in an area surrounded by niggers and coalburners that I would never want to associate with. Such is life in burgerland.

>ctrl-f Jews
>zero results

You're losing your touch Sup Forums.

I get the agoraphobia pretty bad sometimes

All the good people in my family have died off. All the ones left are scumbags.

got old

I would rather get a good night sleep

Turning 40

>pic
a shill's guide to shitposting

New Years is overrated.

Well at least I'm not on Sup Forums

ELABORATE FAGGOT

>What went wrong for you?

just about everything. at least I have money.

We can only dream.

Nothing. This is where I want to be, NYE is expensive and huge crowds of drunken slobs are annoying.

Married + crippling depression

Was that book written by a boomer?

>cutting it off at "hate memes"
This person deserves the death penalty.

>01/01/18
Sup Forums keeps getting older and older

I had diarrhea and vomit fit for new years

I just got home from a "party" with my autistic friends, aka me and a bunch of nerds (obviously all male) getting their computers wired up in a lan-party and playing video games for like 16 hours.
Since I am socially retarded that's probably the best I could hope for.

I work in a remote outpost in the middle of nowhere. its cold and they pay me well

Everything

I live in a non-white city so the best I can do is drink at home with my gf.

do you cry while looking at fields of garbage?

I think things went right actually. For once I'm not out getting smashed or into fights on NYE.

how much?
what do you do?
obviously you at least have internet

this

Sumo cat.

I'm going to fist my gf and get some sleep, goodnight Sup Forums

I was popular as fuck in high school
Couldn't take the pressure and dropped out and stop answering the phone.. Eventually everyone stopped calling

hanging out with my friends would mean being around my one friend's turbo cunt gf so here I am

I can see those issues would present a problem in the religious life.

Pray and trust in God.

Have you ever read about St Benedict Labre? Interesting story... not necessarily *encouraging*, but interesting... and I suppose, from the perspective of eternity, and seen through the eyes of faith, encouraging, in that God will work with you no matter where you're at. (Labre became a saint. He pretty clearly had some mental health issues, was basically homeless for years. Tried to join a monastery, but he was not stable enough. Became a saint anyway.)

Do read DIVINE MERCY IN MY SOUL: The Diary of Sister Faustina. It will inspire you, and give you a deeper insight into the profound depths of God's mercy.

>amazon.com/Diary-Divine-Mercy-My-Soul/dp/1596141107

It's really an amazing book. It changed my spiritual life.

I would also suggest, on the subject of the mysteries of Divine Providence:
1) Abandonment to Divine Providence by de Caussade, the Beevers translation.

2) Catherine of Sienna: The Dialogue.
Her dialogue with God the Father. Reading this book is like having the opportunity to peer through a very privileged and rare window into the mysteries of God and of Divine Providence in particular.

I really enjoyed this translation and edition:
>amazon.com/Catherine-Siena-Dialogue-Classics-Spirituality/dp/0809122332

Blessings, user.

Don't lose hope.

I've become rather hikikimori myself lately.

Ever since I got put of the military, I feel you on that shit.

i'm actually jealous. i wish i'd dropped out of high school right when i was able to so i could have become a neet sooner. only 5 years in now.

> gate + tiger mother -> pawn for women -> valueless loser

happy new year, anons! 2018 is the year we shitpost verbally irl.

Dad left

Can't you and the commies just kill each other off, or suck each other off whichever comes first.

what kind of work, how well, how do I get in? can I have my cat with me because that's all I need to be happy!?