Raildex

How does it feel to know you'll never live in AC?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THNlVtb3dIM3k0X0E
mediafire.com/folder/636810l7g27ly/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+ParodyCrossOver+SS
mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw
twitter.com/vow_2017/status/846667735136329728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>retcon

It just happened to be outside the panel

>Kaiju fights, mall bombings, invasions, wars, kidnappings, bone tiles, spooky experiments on a daily basis
>Take large amounts of drugs to facilitate delusions of superpowers to create your personal reality
>Constant surveillance by nanobots
>But you get superpowers
its ok I guess

At least it's exciting

Then you find out you're a level 0.

>human experiment labs and terrorist hideouts in literally every alleyway

Yeah sure sounds fun let's go there on vacation.

>Living in the horror show that is AC

Fuck no. I'd be the guy who's some level 0 who just wants to get through the morning, but would somehow end up involved with some other chucklefuck's mess on an exploding high tech super zeppelin or some shit over the course of an hour. Worse yet, I wouldn't pull a Hamazura and save the day but rather would just be in the engine room throwing buckets of water on the exploding equipment like a dumbass while wondering who to call to delete my internet history.

>Drill spinoff will show us shit that has never been seen even by Accel

worse; then you find out you are an academic genius

Are the light novels worth reading, or should i just stick to the mango?

I would love to live in the Raildex universe, but not in Academy City. Let's be honest, even if you prefer the science side, being a magician is overwhelmingly a more safe, sane and sound decision. There's no chance that you'll end up completely powerless.

The light novels are easily the best part of the series with the exception of most of early OT. It's raw insanity 90% of the time.

>Aogami is an S-class dream ranker
>#6 is elusive and hard to find
He's got some sort of astral projection linked with dreams/the collective unconscious (which might be related to the sharing identities thing)
What do you think

If you're a shitty esper you could become a cyborg and learn magic
The maintenance would be expensive though

The manga hasn't even surpassed the anime yet, but should do so this year or the next year, so I'd recommend the LNs. The Light novels are pretty great, Kamachi's prose isn't amazing, but he is better than most LN authors and the TLs are good as well.

>raildex
>rail

>no new IP

Pretty good, people die horribly in that city.

Just be a level 4 in a good school and you can live a comfy life.
Don't get involved in the dark side, yet still have enough individual power to defend yourself in needed, unless you're unlucky enough to run into Accel or something.

Good luck becoming a cyborg without getting involved in the dark side. Good luck finding somebody in the dark side that's willing to actually turn you into a cyborg and not just experiment on you until you're dead. If you've lucked out thus far, then good luck actually surviving in the dark side.

It's the nature of magic. The bigger loser you are the more power you get.

It's really assuring to know I'd at least be as strong as a level 5.

You would have to be dark side, and you still couldn't use magic. Your best bet would be being born a Kihara.

>being born a Kihara.
Or become one.

Pretty fucking good. I'd rather not be on drugs all the time and using magick created by a perverted satanist who gave his semen to an "Angel" from the future.

>not living in a shitty city that conduce experiment on you.
How's that a bad thing again?

I think that prose may actually be on purpose. Not sure if you've read all of his other works but his style of writing scales with the insanity of the situation I noticed.

tfw when nature consider you're loser outside but not inside

Now you really have to explain further

So I decided to resume my reading of the LNs.
I was on NT15 when I stopped reading, has any spin off novel or anything come out lately that I should read before NT16 or do I just start it now.
Also do we have a download link or should I just go to Baka ?

Stiyl! Please translate this for us! I need more SCHOOL shenanigans .

Thanks for the advice anons

You can go right into it.

The last panl should be two slime lolis

I love Misaki

You got your spinoff now, be happy.

me too.

>, kidnappings
Who??

kamikoto

>Saten
>LO
>LO again
>Fremea
>LO for her brain now

KamiKuro!!

> Great curriculum
> Advanced technology
> Student lifestyle seems good
> Entertaining city

As a normal student, living inside the city seems pretty good, even without powers. I doubt anyone here would want to get involved with the Dark Side.

Yeah, but wouldn't you need help from magic cabals and the like for resources, etc...?

And if you mess up, no one would be able to help you.

>Saten Oh in the spin-off and mango right?
>LO, yeah She deserved.
>Fremea, fug forgot about NT1

>How does it feel to know you'll never live in AC?
Pretty good, thanks. The main characters defend that hellhole because they've got nowhere else to go, but it's still a hellhole.

Jumping AC's walls is worth it only to get to see Mikoto everyday

NT11:
~Shokuhou Misaki smell like honey
Three Stories Arc:
~Misaka Mikoto smell like cheap shampoo rubber burn.
So She smells like?
~__________

I actually can't find a translation for the light novels anywhere though.

Mackerel

This your first LN?

Season 3 in 3 days and 3 hours

Yes. I never read LN.

Try one of those torrent sites targeted at weebs :^)

think drill-chan was some Kamachi ruse to troll us in Aprill fools here?

pretty good. seems like a terrible place to live for a human.

Gonna spoonfeed anyways, all of the translations were taken down off bakatsuki for old testament ages ago, I dont know where to find them, but somebody probably has an archive, otherwise go buy the books from yen press. NT I think is still on bakatsuki.

Sucks kinda, but it would be a hard life with all the shit we've seen go down there.

Baka-Tsuki for anything not copyrighted. Nyaa has everything up to NT15.

That's the Season 3 announcement

>[HorribleSubs] To Aru Majutsu No Index 3 - 1[720p].mkv

>3
>not III

Usually third/forth seasons get a fancier title. Try harder.

Official from BakaTsuki ultranova17 is
>Toaru Majutsu no Index Translated Light Novel PDFs Vol.1-NT15+SS

Our user Raildex cloud drive is:
>Toaru Majutsu no Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+Parody/CrossOver+SS

~GoogleDrive Folder:
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THNlVtb3dIM3k0X0E

~Mediafire Folder:
mediafire.com/folder/636810l7g27ly/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+ParodyCrossOver+SS

~and from some user in ghost archive
>Folder with all the Kamachi novels.
mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw

This world is one where Illuminati is guaranteed to be real.

If you are a normal, you are just as much a nobody as you are in this world.

If you use Magic or Psychic powers, you will be used by an Illuminati as a weapon or victim for something.

And icing on the cake, you'll probably die without ever really knowing why.

Yeah, but you'll get to have fun instead of sitting in front of a computer all day.

Only if Touma punches me and I get a harem

>no more raildex shitposting, instead stuck on urban legend AC message boards
>mobileposter is there too
true hell

If multiple clones would post in a single thread, does that count as samefagging?

According to the A Certain Virtual-On Official Site twitter post, they received many encouraging comments since after the official trailer of the crossover game.

They thanked to all the enthusiastic supporters for the encouragement!

Official Twitter Source:
twitter.com/vow_2017/status/846667735136329728

I think a lot of point of plotlines involving the Sisters is that... no... it does not.

And also why Accelerator let Touma beat him up because he started to believe it as well.

Clones aren't people so no, it would be like a bot + proxy

Running into Accelerator isn't going to be a problem unless you're bothering him first, no matter what your level is. He doesn't just randomly attack people just because he can

Would Accel Accel-spam ?

>Aleister getposts and AAAAAAAAAAAA spams

No, it'd be mass shitposting by the clones to falseflag Accel

No. Kakine would just so everyone would hate Accelerator

>Misaka angrily replies to everyone that calls a certain spiky haired boy crazy for talking to a doll

Jesus fuck Misaka won every year?

she lost 2015

In every year but 2015, which is when Oregairu s2 aired and Yukino beat her out. For most years Touma was floating around the top 3.

Still amazing how she came on top

Well she's been more relevant in NT lately, so it makes sense.

Ooo thanks.

People seem to forget that all you need to do to be a decently strong esper is believe in yourself. Is it really that hard for you faggots to muster up a little self confidence? Think of all the Level 0s we know of, How many of them honestly think they'll be able to improve? None.

Sure the Parameter list is a thing but all that really does is calculate your maximum possible belief in yourself and the system. Let's face it, if you're delusional enough to want to live in AC, then you're probably already insane enough to develop something. At the end of the day Espers are just autists with confidence.

Double Jesus Christ I take a 1 min break from reading and got quints of 5 and a confirmation that Accel is a spamer.

Yeah, even with the anime boost she beat Rem in 2017

What did they mean by this?

If Aleister wants you to improve, you will. If he doesn't want you to, you won't. Esper powers are derived from him, and he can to an extent control them I assume.

With numbers like that, yea

Do you guys really think this curse thing with Mikoto is going to go nowhere? If anything the fact she seemed pretty normal by the end of the novel seems more unsettling than if they'd left her fate ambiguous or even implied she was still unconscious/in danger. It's like, "Suuuuure, go right ahead and believe she's fine! It's what I want you to think"

Pretty sure only shitposters don't think it's going anywhere

>mikoto
>not being fine
Just look how much lasting damage using AAA did.Oh wait it did nothing more than nose bleeds.

I would be more willing to believe if it was actually a crowley curse, but it wasn't it was spell he hijacked. I don't the secret chief is done with her yet but I doubt the curse has done any lasting damage, if Frog doctor didn't say anything.

>Gee, thanks for reviving my favorite robot video game franchise by using an LN that I've never heard of before.

Uiharu has a cute back.

>enthusiastic supporters for the encouragement!
Kuroko Aprill fools shit again.
Look and Shiage u better go back and gangrape Takitsubo/Mugino and Salai
>Kamachi you already fail in this City
>imitating Oliver Queen lewd sound

and Drill-chan will beat her in 2018

If she does nothing but her typical cameos this arc then I'll believe you