Boruto is going to be gohan done right. Cant fucking wait

Don't read Boruto and didn't bother finishing Natuto but what's the plot of

>going to be Gohan
yes
>don't right
no

Sarada.

Manga so far is a retcon of the movie.
First two pages already spoil the final battle between boruto and some other faggot.

It is Dattebassa, you fucking retard.
Dattebayo was Naruto's lame catchphrase.

No "of" *?
I shouldn't shitpost and watch Eleven cartoons.

I see. Thanks.

7th slayer kawaki

We're in for a fun ride.

Boredto is a whiny fag

>WAAAAHHHH, daddy didn't love me!

Looks like a fucking spic

I know how it will end.

Boruto marries Sarada. Their posterity takes over the series.

It's an amerindian delicacy made of corn, rice...onions... mince, peppers, tomatos.

Boruto is edgier than Sasuke

Holy shit man I hope she put him in his place after he said this.

Will it still be 50% flashbacks 50% fillers?

nope

Everybody is gay for Sasuke: The animation

Well, at least you know who he inherited the shitkid genes from.

You're asking for too much out of Mrs. Bland. Any good mother would've slapped the shit out of him.

Missing the "2" before "The animation".

Like Naruto, except boring! Boreuto! Am I right?

no pupils was a mistake

Sakura should have won after all

I thought that was the name for whole series?

Hinata deserved happiness. Sakura had her chance.

Why didnt sasuke rape all the women in the village to grow the uchiha clan back?
If you can't beat them outbreed them. Thats what minorities do against white people and its working.

true

this is part 3 of Everybody is gay for Sasuke: The animation

I can't imagine anyone will be watching it for Burt. I'll watch it for Mitsuki, Sarada, Dadruto and Sauce.

Have you even watched naruto? Sasuke is gay for his brother at the end who killed his entire clan.

Its time to take over Sup Forums baby cant wait

Sasuke wouldn't even need to rape since every girl his age wanted his 9cm dick.

you can't take someone's last name if you don't marry their mother

This garbage, BnHA, AND SnK. Oh boy, I sure can't wait to see how shit Sup Forums is going to turn out next season.

Kushina: Dattebane
Naruto: Dattebayo
Boruto: Dattebasa

Need to get the verbal ticks down properly de gozaru.

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that the series peak was the pain arc and that the final war arc was nothing short but pure shit?
Also when is kishimoto's scifi comming out?

>Sarada wants to be Hokage and is thirsty for Naruto

This is the moment where naruto went to shitters.

how is this thread not deleted

totally
to be honest, the Naruto vs Sasuke fight at the end was pretty good, if you take the gundam part out

the peak was the first arc

the chunin exam was half shit

it's bolt

The naruto vs sasuke fight was totally out of place and stupid at the time. Its just kishimoto obsession to have it planned it to end it that way that we got it.

but what about Naruto hyperventilating after he learned that Sasuke is to be killed?

So do we call you Borutards now? Either way fuck off and kill yourselves.

Pinkshit defense force? Guess tumblr is still around.

Sorry Burrito. Snek is NTRing the fuck out of you

you can call us whatever you want, user, your autism knows no boundaries after all

You know the series will probably go another 15 years right. Are you prepared for Boruto through 2032?

killing his father
destroying his village
bringing back the era of shinobi wars

Sakuratards still this assblasted. Its hinata's child deal with it

>implying I give even one tiny little shit nugget about this trash series for plebs
Kill yourself.

The only good thing about the last arc was this babe. I never wanted a fictional character to fill my womb so much as him.

Dont cut yourself on that edge columbine juniorm

Wrong
Chunin Exam was beginning of the end for tone

>implying you are a gril

stop

Because if there is anything he has learned from ninja world war 4 it is that Uchiha's are cancer and he wasn't crazy enough to have a bunch of them running around.

Literally trump of the ninja world

fuck, fuck the chunin exams

over 100 chapters, and nothing actually happened besides the 3rd dying

I'd say kage summit is the low point of the franchise.

Besides the tournament format the chunin exams werent that great. Akatsuki and pain are a lot better.

I've posted my thoughts on what i would have done with Naruto, but yeah the Chunin exam came almost immediately after the GOAT Zabuza arc and ended with lttle to nothing

I meant the "ninja" tone of the series
Zabuza and Haku had some OP shit, but it took 40+ hand signs or bloodline

Compared to Chunin Exams onwards

Knock up Sarada before his dad does

>and is thirsty for Boruto
FTFY

You give enough of a shit to shitpost in this thread.

Naburo is better.

Hoping for qt Hanabi cameos.

Your mom sucking dicks is the best

she just cried and he immediately felt sorry afterwards.

She knows Naruto isn't being a particularily good dad or husband at the moment but also knows that Borutos trouble are nothing compared to Narutos childhood.

compare that to Sakura trashing their own house when Sarada questions her marriage with Sasuke and decide for yourself who's the better mom.

Pain was the arc that could have salvaged the mess that was Part2.

Kyuubi was at his greatest point then, overpowering all of Nagatos eyehax, and overcoming him with raw power.

After that the Nine Tails was gradually reduced to be an Uchiha Lapdog and then mediocre powerup just barely keeping up to the sharingan shittery.

Should have ended with Sasuke killing Itachi and Naruto killing Nagato. Obito-Madara-Kaguya only rode the slippery slope towards bad writing and shitty asspulls.

But I guess it's all over now and we are finally rid of Sharingan being the all encompassing centre of Narutos Universe. For a time.

So this is pretty much going to flop right?

Natuto ran for 700 episodes. If you think Sup Forums is representative of a series success you'll be severely disappointed.

She calls him on his shit. Don't be faggots.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
enter the hall

manga and movie versions differ a little bit. I think the manga made it more clear how she felt, due to the fact that her face can show actual emotions in the
manga

No it was great and everyone wanted to see this happen again since their first fight

Uchihas are quick to fall in love

is that turd between his legs?

>If you think Sup Forums is representative of a series success you'll be severely disappointed.
I'll be thankful.

Not because of Boruto, but in general.

I want to see how Hanabi and Himawari treat each other. Maybe a "babysitting" episode.

/thread

sage

I'm not sure if I'd rather have a prequel series or a sequel with a kid whos name is close to the food burrito.

Can someone summarize everything Naruto related that happened after the manga ended?
I'm shocked the series isn't dead yet, and even more surprised that the anime only recently ended. There must have been like 100 filler episodes in a row or some shit.

>I'm shocked the series isn't dead yet
I'm shocked there are actually fags on here who post about it seriously. Bring back old moot.

There's a sequel manga series called Boruto. Kishimoto is only the editor for it, it's unclear how much oversight he really has.

First arc of it was basically the last Naruto movie, in manga form. That arc just finished, and we're waiting to see the first original arc.

The art was originally garbage, it got slightly better with time.

Also there was a retarded cliffhanger where Konoha was destroyed and Naruto was hinted at being dead.

> he still believes naruto threads are bannable
Fuck off newfag

>reading comprehension
Sasuga narutard. You fuck off.

of course Sup Forums isn't representative. We're an ocean away and don't effect sales in the slightest.

That being said even Nips don't gobble up the "new generation" shit.

I see this getting MAYBE another season because people will watch out of curiosity. If it gets a full run I'll be floored

The boruto manga sold 10x more then the dragon ball super manga.
Sup Forums adores dragon ball and hates naruto. Sup Forums's opinion doesn't matter as long as japanese kids are buying it.

Is that Naruto's son? Why does he look transsexual?

I think Nardo legit has more chemistry with this girl than with Hinata or Sakura.

Adult Naruto is actually a decent character but of course the moment Naruto is not shit anymore they replace him trough someone called Boruto.

He worships Sasuke. That's all you need to know to realize that he's going to be a tremendous faggot.

Same thing

Well, he had 7 full chapters of positive interactions with her.

Which is more than his canon screentime with Hinata or his positive interactions with Sakura.

Is Boruto the gateway anime of the best kind?

If you think about it Naruto should be heavily attracted to her as she looks both like Sasuke and Sakura.