If america is so great, why do they let jews mutilate their penis?

if america is so great, why do they let jews mutilate their penis?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a good question. why do they do that?

Kikes have infested themselves in every aspect of our society. I genuinely hope North Korea nukes us.

It is the price to be the house slaves

wasn't it some mormon guy called captain crunch or whatever who pushed this on society because it was supposed to lower masturbation?

I like how my wee wee look tho

Being circumcised is cleaner and feels better. Why do I need a turtle neck with smegma to be cool again?

Because foreskin sells for a lot of money to medical and cosmetic companies.

Close but no cigar. Twas a kike named Kellogg. Tricked American goyim into branding themselves for their demonic farmers.

T. Mutilated goyim

It would have ended in the 1950s had the satanic kikes not shilled it into the modern day.

This too. There is a special place in hell for these subhumans.

I read somewhere that foreskins are a better source for producing interferon for treating cancer than synthetic and that interferon from them has less side effects.

But I don't think Jews use 'em for that. I think they just chew them like bubblegum.

Good goy

My girlfriend prefers cut over uncut. She says "it's clean every time and feels much better".

Topkek get rekt uncut faggots

Your girlfriend/mom sounds like she has a lot of experience.

Is it wrong that this gif gives me a boner?

Reminder to never date or marry a jew.

theres every reason to circumcise.

>HURR YOUR MOM

Good one. How many years left of public school do you have?

I don't plan on it

don't worry, she's telling you that to make you feel better about yourself. You have nothing to worry about for another 1.5-2.5 yrs.

Has she told you why she prefers black guys as well, or does she just make you watch?

Cleanliness and less chance of cancer of the dick or some such.

>the_summation_of_2017.jpg

It's a sign of submission. Like when a beta dog in a pack allows the alpha to hump it.

Nah. I didn't even ask. She just said that after the first time we fucked and that it was much better lel keep trying

I make her watch as I fuck flight attendants from my hotel room

Didn't see the reverse cuckhold, did you? #rekt

It’s an absolute tragedy, but it stops with me. No way will I let this happen to my sons.

Nice proxy

I don’t have a proxy

man i shoulda fucked them kikes up when i popped out of the womb
>tfw when i wasa beta baby
shoulda been like WAPOW fuck ass KIKES

To make jews harder to identify

If the next Hitler is American no jews will be spared

Yeah you do. No American ever agrees with a non-exceptional

This may also have something to do with it. Can you imagine how many Jews have been spared much-deserved locker room beatings because nobody could tell they were Jewish?

A plot to get Jews into athletics without ridicule, not by looking like other people, but by forcing other cultures to look like THEM. That's about the most Jewish thing imaginable.

Amerifat here. My wife is about to have my 4th son, literally contractions are 9 minutes apart and none of my sons have been cut... but I was... Damn my parents, but they were super blue pilled.

>Hitler killed jews

im just trying to ease you into the fact that when I did it with her she said it was better than with you. Better luck next time man, seriously.

Christian fundamentalism. Long story short
>Be a doctor
>Invent cereal that tastes like cardboard
>Hate masturbation
>Like really fucking hate masturbation
>Carry out genital mutilation to get kids to stop touching themselves
>Sew penises to themselves so you can't get an erection to prevent masturbation
>Feed them bland cereal to get them to stop masturbating
>Eventually popularize circumcision as a way to get boys to not masturbate
>By the mid 20th century circumcision is the norm
>Currently boys are circumcised either because their father was, it is the norm, or because their parents fell of the hygiene meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

Personally not going to circumcise my son, that being said I'm not butthurt about being circumcised. I've been told that you lose a lot of sensitivity, but I have enough sensitivity so I don't really give a shit.

Ya no kek nice try kissless virgin faggot

Your girlfriend is fucking you, of all people, so she either has fuck all experience or way too much.

I had both my sons circumscied.
Here is a little mesage from God btw, if you dont get a circumscion you will burn for all time

> 9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

4 kids... that's quite a few, user. Might I inquire about your and your wife's ethnicities? Just curious.

>eating corn
why do americans do this?

checked for the fact that I've had sec with exatcly three women. so fuck you. one of them was your mom, ask her about it tomorrow when she's scramblimng them eggs faggot.

yeah but this only applies to jews, not christians. you aren't a filthy kike, are you?

That applies to Jews and slaves of Jews. So literally, if you're not Jewish and are circumcised, you're marked as a slave of the Jews... as someone "bought with money from a foreigner".

And it says the penalty is that those not circumcised will be "cut off from his people", meaning rejected socially, as Jews frequently do to pressure fellow Jews. It doesn't say anything about burning in hell.

uh acrually ww are now heirs to the covenant through Jesus. That means circumscion is a vital part of Christianity

read the NT sometime

Galatians 5:1-4
Stand fast, and be not held again under the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul tell you, that if you be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man circumcising himself, that he is a debtor to the whole law.
4 You are made void of Christ, you who are justified in the law: you are fallen from grace.

that sounds like heresy

kike tricks abound user

>2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

>7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!
>Galatians

Justification is by Grace and if you think ur getting brownie points of circumcision you need to read Galatians and get your shit together

this

It says cut off meaning you are cut off from the blessings of eternal life which is the bew covenant.Want proof? Jesus and all apostles were circumcised as were all the prophets and presumably YHWH

Oh, even better. So not only does being circumcised but not Jewish mark one as a slave of the Jews, but now it makes you irredeemable in the eyes of Christ.

What a lovely religion these Abrahamic fuckwagons have come up with. Fuck me.

threadly reminder

They don't. At least in Canada they ask you what you wanna do, and most people here willingly request for them to mutilate their newborn. It's seen as a weird European thing to be uncircumcised.

The absolute state of Canadians

kek captain crunch...

About 3 before me. Nbd. I had 4 before her plus 3 more while with her

It says "cut off from his people", meaning exactly what the Jews did to Richard Goldstone to pressure him into denouncing his own work in the Goldstone report on Israeli human rights violations.

wtf i want to chop my dick off now

And those people are in heaven ergo no cut means no heaven

not irredeemable but obviously straying from the path
I'm sorry are you a Jew or a Christian? I understand the importance of the Old Testament but that's more for context and prophecy. Read Romans as well, you honestly need guidance. You're in heresy territory desu senpai.

you should really read through the NT. it's actually pretty short

>mfw nofap puritan retards caused the rise of genital mutilation in America
T. non-circumsised American

>flag

If Europe is so great, why do they let Muslims rape their women?

i am a lifelong christian
You cant deny the holy nature of the Jewish people and their connection to G-d. Chrsitians are the younger brother to the Israeli people

The Bible says it's healthy.

that poor dad

You're a heretic, it says clearly in Scripture you shouldn't get circumcised because it's a boast of the flesh and that you should be circumcised in the heart but you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Abraham was declared righteous by God before he got circumcised because he was justified by FAITH and not by WORKS.

Faith is an overrated concept and faith without works is dead. G-d demands an act if loyalty and a sign of belonging and that sign is circumscion. No one with a fore skin is a christian and if you die uncut you go to hell

The Jews were simply chosen by God, there isn't an intrinsic 'holy nature' to them. Read Nehemiah, they constantly fall from God and come back through a series of prosperity and destitution. They are the conduit by which the messiah came to bless all the nations, including us Gentiles. They are given some favor because of their role and responsbility to bring God's Truth to the world but they aren't themselves 'saved'. They need to accept Christ as savior like everyone else, read the Gospels and you'll see, Christ died for them and the rest of the world.

So as an involuntarily circumcised infant, early on in life I was marked as a slave of the Jews and deliberately was misguided so that I strayed from the path of Christ, and in order to obtain salvation I need to change the path of my life because with the cut of a knife some doctor in service of the Jews (probably also involuntarily circumcised as a child and never recovered) deliberately set me on the wrong path. Any idea how much more than the uncircumcised I need to do to compensate for my lost foreskin?

lol african tier, might as well be sacrificing cattle for good luck

Kike detected.

Nobody Christian would ever say "Christians are the younger brother to the Israeli people".

Even the most fanatic ZioChristian trash would say "younger brother to the Jewish people" if even that.

Burn in hell, Israeli Jew.

Faith is not an overrated concept it's the foundation of Christianity.
>Peter who do you say I am?
>You are the Savior, the Son of God
>Upon this rock I will build my Church and the Gates of Hell will not overcome it

Yes faith without works is dead, but works without faith is less so, it's damnation. Read Romans, it's entirely about how the Law is meant to highlight our Sin and show us the extent of our inquiries. That we have no means of saving ourselves through works so we needed Christ to be our sacrifice to impute righteousness. What you're doing is following the Law as an attempt to become righteous but Paul in **SCRIPTURE** states exactly not to do this. T

And that's why I'm calling you a heretic.. because you're saying you are saved by following Deuteronomic law

lol how crazy are you? The Israeli people are part of prophecy. My church even adopts an IDF plaroon and proudly flies the Israeli flag outside our church. Hiw can anyone read the bible and deny the holy, special, almost divine place of the jewish people and the special love G-d has for them?

There is no such thing as "Israeli Jews" tho even in the bible Israel is a people not a place. They will find their identity that they lost which sounds similar to something happening now.

> he believes this
lmao, and I bet you harp about love too. Enjoy your soyboy non scriptural church

Double kike tag. Knew this thread was going to draw JIDF attention at some point.

No, the bible says its fucking retarded. It says it very clearly.

What I am saying is the real "jews" haven't been revealed yet.

>6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
>Galatians 5

You're obviously some butthurt apostate but the problem is using circumcision as a means to boast and show others your faithfulness . It's insincere and the nuance is the motive behind the action. If you get circumcised because you think it would make you appear more faithful or whatever in the eyes of God or your Church it's not going to work. If you get circumcised for shits and giggles, hygiene meme, whatever, even as an adult, it's obviously not an offense because you're not trying to be some show off.

He's sitting there with that pissy look on his face, but it's ultimately his fault for not being the head of the household as is his natural role. This is what happens when you allow women to run things.

>He believes what the Bible says, lol what a soyboy
>doesn't deny the heretic allegation
Are you like a Unitarian Universalist or JW?

>using circumcision as a means to boast and show others your faithfulness

Umm... are there a lot of Christians going around showing their wangs and bragging about clipping their meat in your area? Because I can't say I've ever encountered anyone boasting about this. I suspect it would never really be an issue, and it's strange to pretend that it is.

Southern Baptist. Which fake church do you attend?

Read:

I already read that. I've been here for most of the thread.

this church is probably the best meme among all other kike cult proxies lmao

gotta give you credit tho, you're an incredible trolleur

>my fingernails get dirty
>better remove them completely

The "clean" thing is bullshit, and you know it. Why do you Jew dick faggots feel the need to justify it? Just accept that your parents fucked up because they were ignorant.

The one that teaches that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. That believing and professing with your mouth that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior who died for our Sins and was resurrected on the third day will redeem us. That God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit is 3 in 1. That we are Justified by Grace and that faith without works is dead.
>Not the one that says you need to be circumcised or you're damned

>jews
>cleanliness
pick one

>my slut prefers bbc, she says [...] topkek get rekt white bois
Like I give a fuck

I’m not sure why I’d lie about being circumcised. Seems kind of pointless

wtf I love dick cheese now

dick cheese is a meme m8
I sometimes don't take a shower for a week and there isn't any visible residue

>I sometimes don't take a shower for a week

Uruguay