I know barely any of you and have interacted with you all for some time...

I know barely any of you and have interacted with you all for some time. Yet somehow I feel as if I’ve known y’all all my life. Thank you for the laughs and providing a place for me when there was no one else.

Happy New Year my friends

>providing a place for me when there was no one else
>wrong the gaybar

happy new year fren

May the bobs be open and the vagene shown to you in 2018 bitch lasagna.

Cheers cunt
Looking forward to shit ramping up in 2018, see you when you get here faggot
Eat your onions

Happy New Year, faggot. Remember, you're here forever.

Happy new year m8

The future is ours. Be well my kin.

cheers mate, and happy new year

be good to yourself

happy new year faggot 2018 is a great year to kys

Happy New Year.

For the fourth Reich sieg heil

Cheers Cunt hears to more keks in 2018

What a faggot loser!
*turns away to hide my tears*

lads i'm smashed of m etits hpappy new year you gabg of mongos

Happy new years friends :)

Gang of mongos :)

Happy new year OP!

Don't die faggot, we need every single one

thats what i asid :3

i'm having a bir of trouble twith captcha

Happy New Years! Why no happenings? makes me depressed.

Happy new year guys
Keep up the good work. You know you're right deep inside and no one can change that.
If it wasn't for you wonderful faggots I would have felt so alone I probably would have an hero by now
Have a great year!

Happy New Year bastards. Just broke up with my gf I wanted to marry after finding out she has had 5 abortions and slept with over 200 guys. Fuck my life. We are all gonna make it to the day of the rope brahs.

Pls talk to me more ya beautiful intoxicated cunt

Happy new year cunt

Hey faggots, happy new year niggers

Happy new year friend. If you do anything that involves dying, make sure it make sure that it makes the future brighter for white children. It may take 100 years, but there is hope.

>200 guys
that's like 120 icnhes id wiily that m8 or one poit two meters in old money

i just work out it
it

>Just broke up with my gf I wanted to marry after finding out she has had 5 abortions and slept with over 200 guys.
Trust me, for the best. Better to find out now than after a couple kids. Anyways, happy new year :) Cheers to finding a better girl in 2018

>Happy New Year my friends
Likewise. I always wonder who this Sup Forums person is, but he always seems pretty nice until I ask about based black people.....

More tits pls

I'm old, are most women really this bad these days? sheesh.

no woait that means eveyrone has a1 willy

i did it wrong just multpiy it by 6ix

Same to you. God bless.

Happy new year friend. If you do anything that involves dying, make sure it make sure that it makes the future brighter for white children. It may take 100 years, but there is hope, and there is, as they all say, a new Hitler coming. He will exist. He will denounce what is the wrong in this world and white children will be breastfed in a pure world on the plains of what was once Nebraska someday and they will grow up and clean their fathers rifles and then feed piglets. Sieg Heil, and a happy new year.

Thx mens

Should have looked at the red flags: history of self-harm, daughter of single mother, bipolar disorder. She was just the best girl I've met (looks, intelligence, kindness), but I now realize she was compensating b/c she knew she is damaged beyond repair.

i'll talk to you in oold money, i've gtot crips and everything

i'llm get another beer it 's good

i've got guhutkins and party saisages the little ones

>Should have looked at the red flags: history of self-harm, daughter of single mother, bipolar disorder.

*ghurkins

*gherkins

happy near year to the ladies

Didn't they stuff that chalet full of sand niggers last year?

Sorry man, good to stick to standards though. That relationship would end up in divorce. If you get pathetically lonely and crawl back, sign a prenup.

i made ia picture about party saudasges

This is exactly what I wanted you’ve made my New Years

happy new years all, same.

You're right my man. I'm moving to a less degenerate country in a week to join the military. Then I'll start looking for a more moral woman in some traditional rural context. I wish you a successful year as well.

wait i'll get the saisages and ghurkins and take a picture you'll see
#
wait

Fuck yes

Which country are you going to?

to Finland from London