How white do you have to be to live in this ethnostate so many Alt Righters talk about?

Many figures in the alt right always dodge this question with some arbitrary answer like "You can just tell when someone is white, it's not a huge issue."

What do you guys think, what level of admixture does it take to disqualify someone of being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How white do you have to be to live in this ethnostate so many Alt Righters talk about?
I would say at least 95% Northern European

You have to be Atleast 2.6% Neanderthal

holy shitskin. you deserve the gas chamber

THis. Sub saharans have no Neanderthal dna so this is a good way to measure

>1 out of 2 parents are white
50%
>3 out of 4 grandparents are white
75%
>7 out of 8 great grandparents are white
87.5%
>15 out of 16 great great grandparents are white
93.75%

I'd say 90% would be good for quantity.
That's being very generous. 95% for post war clean up measures.

Any attempt at a white ethnostate would immediately fail because they'll keep fighting over who isn't white enough to be there.

Like other populations outside Africa, the Australian Aboriginal man owes small chunks of his genome to Neanderthals4. More surprisingly, though, his ancestors also interbred with another archaic human population known as the Denisovans.

nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html

daily reminder that aboriginals are NOT negros
they're the darkest members of the white race

>darkest members of the white race
They are actually their completely own separate race they are australoids. Not caucasoids, mongaloids, or negroids, they evolved separately in an island for 70,000 years

Holy fucking shit, you're only like 14% white. What the fuck? I would've killed myself by now.

Get out Kike. Thats bullshit. If someone looks like a Half Nog, it would be dealt with. Once the initial cleanup had passed we would return to arguing over petty things like sports and live happy, safe, lives.

I’m 99% Western Europeans and 1% Middle Eastern went I took my ancestry DNA test for my birthday.

What site is that on?

That’s 23andme
You have to send them your saliva

Where are you getting 14% Southern and Eastern Europeans are White too. Just literally tanned. Also those tests are done by kiked places and they always mix in some shit to encourage multicutiarism but trying to guilt you that you supposedly have a nigger mud, or kike in the family tree. The kikes are enough of an enemy. No splitting hairs on whos white enough. We can implement measures later to thin out the remaining impurities into nothing within a couple generations.

You don’t have to be white just not a kike, (see Germany 1941)

Nope, too much nigger in ya bud

This white

Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5)
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

If S, H, V, U, R1b and I were all native to Australia, then Europe appears to be a truncated version of Australian mtDNA and Y diversity, and Australia appears to be a gene pool where H, V, U, R1b and I went extinct. This would also explain why type A blood is common in Australian natives;

>anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

If Y-haplogroup I was present in ancient Australia and migrated to Europe, this would explain the geographic distribution of bloodtype A - R1b is also present in north America, where type A blood is also found at high frequency. Since Y-haplogroup I is upstream of R1b1, this implies that the last common ancestor of I and R possessed 'Europoid' characteristics - this would explain Mungo man's gracility. That ancestor is IJK, and since Y-haplogroups G and H are present in populations with Europoid characteristics, the last common ancestor of G, H and IJK had to have Europoid characteristics - Y-haplogroup GHIJK.

there is no consensus on which ethnicities are "white" even among so-called white supremacists, and if there was it wouldn't matter much since all ancestry websites are pseudo-science.

Not that it matters much, all "white" supremacists are faggots who get beat up by niggers in high school

Since best fit genetic clusters correspond to 99% with self identification asking people solves that problem up to about 99%.

The rest is an academic question.

I like the 7/8ths rule. 85% european gets you in, but anyone under 95% has to be sterilized

Why would you want to live along with a couple of fat incel virgins, do you realise this "ethnostate" will have no women in it

I would say anyone who falls in this circle is white. Judaism will be banned so that takes care of the couple jews. And i will assume the few turks are just greeks

If we have the power to form an ethnostate we sure as shit will have the power to take women we consider white, and they will gladly come along

Ideally you would want to export incel men to go knock up foreign women instead of importing them and messing up your gene pool

>above 85% gets to stay
>under 95% gets sterilized

We will take any man dedicated to the struggle

Iberians are certainly NOT welcome
you're little more than nigger rape babies at this stage

IBERIANS OUT

Listen
if you LOOK WHITE and act WHITE and clearly have a good deal of European genetics and aren't a Muslim or a J** then you can be in the damn club OK
John Jafarri is a fucking white man ok
He looks white, he acts white, he probably has always considered himself white, its good enough
>b...but he has some Iranian heritage!!! don't you Nazi's hate him!!!
no, we don't give a fuck
its not one drop one rule its close enough
there isn't a huge population of people who look white and don't have strong european genetics.
long as we keep the "look white" rule in place then european genetics will overall dominate and homogenity will be achieved.

Africans are pretty ethnically diverse but if you're in Africa and you see a black dude you aren't gonna DNA test him
jeebus

I'm Brazilian and considered white here

>this counts as white in SHITstrailia
lol you abboboongnadies are NOT WELCOME either

We aren't a bunch of savages. We have the technology to determine who is white

>great grandparents came straight from Portugal
>race detection app tells me I’m a spic
JUST

Gorilla arms

im only white enough to be a second class citizen

you're literally shit

>guise we just gonna have somebody look at every person on earth and see if they "look" white ! This will never go wrong !

White Supremacy is literally a mental disease

you're allowed in but you have to sleep out the back

I guess nationalism is a disease also?
anything but absolute forced global unification is a disease?

sorry but its not that hard for "white countries" to stay white.
all you need is
#1. limited immigration in general
#2. only let in intelligent/civilized people who look European and don't follow a foreign religion like Judaism or Islam
#3. no usage of welfare/social nets of any kind for 1st generation immigrants

America did just fine at this pre-65
its really not that hard and it allows the overall group to maintain enough of a homogeneity so that the issues of "diversity" don't arise

stop being a dumbass

>abboboongnadies
Lmao

That guy doe not look white in the slightest

>guise we just gonna have somebody look at every person on earth and see if they "look" white
AND ALSO if they are intelligent and civilized ! This will never go wrong EVER !

You're so retarded you can't even begin to realize you're retarded

Instead of having a committee decide who looks and acts white, we could just streamline the process and base it on dna.

This. Very simple honestly

1. Ban future immigration from non-white countries (only accept the rare shitskin geniuses maybe)

2. Deport all 30 Million illegal immigrants

3. Implement policies to increase white birth rates

4. Make a deal with the Blacks in America who want to live seperately.

It is EASY to go back to pre 1965 demographics with some simple policy changes. We don't need to kick out the remaining 10-20% non white American citizens at all. That would be pretty evil. We just need to make it clear that they need to be on board with the White agenda or they can get the fuck out voluntarily.

>That would be pretty evil
So the reason we can't have a pure white ethnostate is cause it would be mean? Fuck off faggot

He's intelligent, funny, has decent looks, white skin, good hair, good eyes... yeah he probably is a mix like 90% European / 10% Persian or some shit but a tiny bit of that sort of "ethnic diversity" is fine so long as he identifies as white and doesn't undermine the identity/homogeneity of the country at large.

>they need to be on board with the White agenda or they can get the fuck out voluntarily.

or what?

>We don't need to kick out the remaining 10-20% non white American citizens at all. That would be pretty evil.
So we can't use force.

How else would we get them out?

>a foreign religion like Judaism or Islam
>literally from the same place as christianity
holy shit your post was so retarded I didn't even notice that part at first.

no object definition of white + dna tests are pseudo-science, fag

Keep the posts coming

Why are you shilling for mixed people so hard? If you love them so much, you can remain with them in diversity land. No white person will be forced to live in the white ethnostate

no need to look at every person on earth since immigration in general will be a highly limited affair with only a tiny, tiny percentage of the overall population being made up of immigrants
so we'll have a large pool of prospective immigrants and we can select an obviously superior group of individuals from within that
is it an absolutely perfect method? maybe not but in the end it does the job

>no objective definition of white
Now you are just trying to gas light me into thinking my race doesn't exist

He is a mudslime who wants to be allowed in the ethnostate himself.

Pretty sure any sub-saharan African is right out. But I'm 1% Jewish (and a significant percentage potatonigger) so I'm probably out too. Pretty discouraging, desu. See you in the badlands, fellow alt-white.

>muh team vs your team

Grow up faggot

No... I just think there are alot of amazing "White people" who might not be 99% White genetically but would still be good additions to the so called White state.

I can see arguments for the pure genetics state but I can also see arguments for the slightly less pure state so long as it doesn't undermine the common shared White identity and foreign religions like Judaism and Islam are kept out.

So you would support some Orwellian nightmare state that started DNA testing legal American citizens?

"Oh too bad you are 10% East Asian" We are revoking your citizenship and kicking you out!

Even the Nazis would be shocked at your psychopathy. There are many ways to drastically decrease the non-white population humanely and in a short period of time.

The proof is that in 1965 America was 90% white. Now in 2017 it is like 65% white. We can completely reverse this process humanely in a similar amount of time.

The softest compromise I've seen on the idea is 75%, meaning at worst you have one half-white parent.
The reason we avoid discussing exact numbers or drawing some arbitrary line somewhere everywhere we're asked is because the issue hasn't been discussed or put to bed within alt-right circles yet. We see victory as a more pressing issue; we can worry about the particulars of the ethnostate when its actual existence enters the realm of possibility. In the meantime, the answer "I know you know what I mean when I say 'white' people" is a sufficient response.

There simply is no point in harping on where precisely the cutoff is when so much work still separates us from our ultimate goal. All it serves to do is create divisions. This is why people who insist on discussing it are generally seen as arguing in bad faith. You wouldn't ask this question to a member of any other race, so it comes off as a intentionally disruptive topic to insist on discussing.

For what it's worth though, you're probably fine.

Deporting 30 MILLION people is not an easy thing to do in practice

I'm a 3/4's white and 1/4 injun. Do I get the gas chamber or the reservation?

>We can completely reverse this process humanely in a similar amount of time.
You mean like by removing the incentives for nonwhites to come here and explicitly encouraging only whites to immigrate?
As in, exactly what the alt-right advocates for?
What you're discussing is literally the definition of 'peaceful ethnic cleansing.' You're peacefully restoring the genetic makeup of a society to something more closely resembling its original state.

You get an 8:00 p.m. reservation for the gas chamber.

>implying his injun side will ever make it on time.

The problem of the white ethnostate came about from the artificial creation of the US.

It's not holistic in nature as can be more easily implemented in European countries,

This doesn't mean that it isn't needed in the US, it is but it would be more tricky. Surely the best idea is to remove anti-discrimination laws and let people sort it out on an individual level as this allows the creation of adaptive discrimination which makes sense given the local enviroment.

yes restoring freedom of association which was undermined by (((new laws))) in the late 60's would help restore freedom & liberty in general but also allow consensual segregated communities of light to once again exist and flourish.
Undermining freedom of association was highly important for the anti-whites and the global communists though so they wouldn't give it back without a fight... perhaps to the death.

>Paying to submit your DNA into (((their))) database that the government has full access to for a profile that adds some sort of shitskin DNA to every sample so they can further their agenda

The best goyim

Nuremberg Laws extrapolated to whites. I would add a provision that all percentages nonwhite admixture be halved if that admixture is spic, Australasian (South Indians to Abbos), or black, given the damage inflicted by those genes. You can often still tell the African ancestry of octaroons, even.
So: 25% admixture (like me) is a 2nd-grade mischling if the admixture is Asian, Arab, or kike, or a 1st-grade mischling if one of the above groups. Those groups would have to have only 12.% ancestry to be 2nd-grades.
If 50% nonwhite admixture, then you are a 1st-grade mischling.

Furthermore, Mischlings' acceptance must be based off of loyalty to the white race. For 2nd-grade mischlings, loyalty is passive--that is, as long as you take no overt action against the white race, you will be fine. But for 1st-grade mischlings, it is active--you must be an active contributor to the well-being of the white race to earn a place in a white society. Obviously, adopting the traits of the nonwhite admixture will disqualify you.

Also, mischlings should generally be prevented from being in most politically sensitive positions, a measure that would be temporary as such a state would not have any mischlings after 2 generations.

pic for reference

I vote 80% European qualifies you.

thats a cool looking chart
Nazi's were so aesthetic

Obsolete though since we have DNA testing

>How white do you have to be to live in this ethnostate
God I hope it's only 56%

So? Use the same benchmarks for DNA.

It depend what the other percentage is made up from. Do we really want someone who is 20% Jew?

so my grandfather who was pure swedish married my grandmother with mainly british ancestry, and made my uncle and father, both with swedish and british ties, my father married my mother who is white but her mother was mexican but pale skinned mexican, i got long golden hair that went dirty blonde in the recent years, along with green hazel mix eyes. Am i white. One bad thing that happened is that i got permanent tan i used to have pale white skin but now its tanned color.

No, the Nazis were wayy too lenient

>half British/half Maltese
>My mum has white skin
>My dad has the British heritage
>I look white, identify as white and have always been treated as white

I don't know if I'd be let in desu but I'll stick by the cause till the day I die.

No such thing as a permanent tan, no white person is buying that BS

If your father is white, half if you’re of good stock. Everything else goes from 75-90% Blood of European Christendom

No they weren't, if you were a mischling and disloyal or identified with kikes, you were still treated like a kike. And you were kept from critical areas regardless, just in case.

>Maltese
>Islands of the Order of St. John
>not white
???

90%+ European

My grandparents are pretty tan and look like olive Italians. For some reason though my mother and I are milky white.

i have pale white hands and, perma tans do exist if you burn yourself hard enough.

You must be at least 88% white

>all "white" supremacists are faggots who get beat up by niggers in high school

this

anyway, 56% is good enough. we don't want amerimutts to feel left out

56%

GAS

kill and the men bleach the women stop being a faggot

If all whites pretend they’re jewish, they can move to Israel and jew the jew (implant white culture and have sex with khazar milkers)

A one way trip in a cattle-car ($10?) is a lot cheaper than a lifetime of welfare ($500,000), numbnuts.

Going home is always much easier than heading into new territory, since you know where you are going and know the path.

They can all go out the exact same way they came in.

stop making amerimutts feel unwelcome