How is this legal?

How is this legal?

1st amendment. next.

Hate speech doesn't fall under protection of 1st amendment.

The Supreme Court says otherwise.

that's not hate speech and no it doesn't faggot

O shit his licence plates got hacked

Brighton Beach?

>Hate Speech

I don't get it... you don't have custom plates?

>How is this legal?
They paid the fee for a personalised numberplate?

As an aside, not sure about America, but here to do that they charge by the letter, and it's a LOT per letter.

Why would it be illegal?

I could put Stalin, Lenin, or any other Russian leader's name on my license plate.

why do the jews have such a burning hate for vlad. did he promise the next shoah or what

What he's doing in the sandbox.

israel and america profit from the same oil pipeline plan

oil and gas, I mean.

This is the counterpoint to that image.

I live in NY (not NYC) and saw "TRUMP" plates on a car at a grocery store a few weeks ago. Wanted to take a pic but dude drove off before I could get my phone out. He must have had them for awhile because they were the old blue and white plates from like 7-8 years ago.

I didn't mean to imply that was the only Russian gas pipeline to Europe, but it's the predominate reason we wanted to overthrow Assad.

This triggers the post 2017 Trumpite.

Counterpoint as in to show the full picture, including the other side. I'm not arguing against you.

The ME situation right now is basically all down to America and Russia fighting over who gets to sell the largest economies (in aggregate) on earth oil and gas. Russia currently holds the position, due to proximity and relative stability.

Okay, thanks.

Because we don't live in the Russian Federation?