ITT: Characters you wish you'd look like 100%

I really wish I could have been born like the anime version of Ako in both body and face.

Aryan race

Koito is literally me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me that Koito is not me. Koito could not possibly be anymore me. She is me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of Koito not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that Koito is me. Koito is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that Koito is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and Koito side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at Koito every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see Koito every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to Koito. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday Koito is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with Koito and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar Koito is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw Koito, I had an existential crisis. What if Koito was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if Koito actual became aware of my existence? Did she have the ability to become self aware herself?

You guys are fucking fags.

>you'll never be sent to Bergen-Belsen by Erica

Patrician taste

But he's a guy. Who wants to be male, if you can become cute 2D girl?

Why would you want to look like an ugly lesbo?

Why be a gross girl when you can be a cute 2D girl (male)?

why have a boypussy when you could have a girlpussy and a girlboypussy?

On all levels except physical, this is literally me.

I want to be enjoy such cute twintails anytime as well

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm a hot girl (male) and then I meet myself (also male) and we become a couple

Why are there so many transgender people on Sup Forums?

Guys, if you wish to turn into girls, than become a trans-gender

Memesters + vocal minority.

Stop.

is a loli fine too?

trannys are fucking disgusting. If you aren't born as a cute girl, you can only dream about it.

Sup Forums attracts mentally ill people, more news at 11.

not the same

wanting to become the little girl, live in some genderbender anime story, get fucked by futas, etc isn't gay or being transgender. It's just fetishes man

>implying you wouldn't want to be a cute girl

I'm surprised nobody did this one yet.

Transgenders are delusional. Chopping off your dick doesn't make you a girl.

i will take your flower if you get what i meant

to be honest being gay or being transgender are also just fetishes. it's just liberals pretend they're more sacred than that

It must be great to look like Kumiko.

For some reason this was the post that made me feel the pain of not being a cute 2D anime girl.

one of them

Im not one of those people so I wont try to get them. But like when people think fapping to a futa means you're gonna want to cut off your dick or something...

I already am pic related

The pain is almost unbearable.
>you'll never look yourself at the mirror and see something cute
>you'll never play the UFO with your lesbian friends
>you'll never wear cute lingerie and let your lesbian friend undress you
>you'll never cuck your gf and feel the pleasure of being cummed inside

tfw vr

VR can't simulate the pleasure of being cummed inside, yet. Nor the feel of someone caressing your soft 2D female breasts and nipples.

not 2d but this might be of interest to you
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d1bf45fa4e26fdb6040b89b47b2c4e6a31bafb48

>not wanting to be a qt grill
Faggot detected

I am the biggest faggot

But why only have girlpussy when you can have both boipucci and a feminine penis?

Reminder that if you don't wonder what it would be like to be someone else you're a literal brainlet normalfag.

How do I get this body?

I bet you faggots like drinking white sticky shit

All fetishes are paraphilia, not all paraphilia are fetishes.

yes, and?

Hei or Kurama

If there was a magic wand I could wave to become a cute anime girl i'd use it but being actual 3d trans with hormones and surgery and adams apples just sounds like a shit experience all around.

Even most normalfags fantasize about being girls, they just won't admit it

But that's obvious. That's the reason most of the people posting here want to become cute girl, but aren't actual trannies.

dont you dare summon him

raoh is the best answer

>wanting to be a turk

Homu is like a cute anime version of me. We have the same hair color and about the same height. I wish I was cute and anime like her though. The purple eyes especially. I have always been jealous of people with colorful eyes.

you can buy colored contact lenses if you're okay with everyone being able to tell on site that you're a weeb weirdo

All hail the legend

Yes. I do that sometimes. It is not the same though.

The one & only

Sauce on this hentai

why would you want to be a midget with big tits?

I recommend a planer

I wish I looked exactly like Megumin, 100%!

The comfiest nights on the fluffiest hair pillow.

>spoonfeeding retards
Please don't.

But she just looks plain.