Dude just be a strong man lmao

>Dude just be a strong man lmao
>Dude just find a decent woman lmao
>Just be confident
>Just be a provider
>Just MAKE her a good wife
>Just have white kids
etc.

Why do Tradcucks ask so much of men while tolerating failure and whoredom out of women?

Because we're better than women. It is virtuous to take up the burden you are given by nature and from that burden to produce good works.

>implying modern women are redeemable
>implying birthrates aren't a red herring
>implying modern men have a reason to opt into society and tacitly support its continuation.

Men Are Better Than Women

Nobody's questioning that. That doesn't mean one shouldn't make demands of women, or expect men to tolerate modern women with a history of fuckups.

Giving up is always an option. I won't tell you how to live your life. It's natural for weak creatures to crawl into a hole and die pitifully while massaging their own genitalia. In some way, being able to circumvent every responsibility in life in order to live as easily as possible is almost admirable in that you've somehow found the loophole to the truth that "Life Is Suffering". Cling to your body pillow and search for the warmth you will never know young bearded one.

Not/Argument.

>That doesn't mean one shouldn't make demands of women, or expect men to tolerate modern women with a history of fuckups.
Who says you shouldnt?

I'm not trying to argue. I'm ok with your line dying out.

Sounds more like you're butthurt that people don't share your world view.

A significant chunk of Tradcucks on Sup Forums who spam threads that touch on gender relations even tangentially. The ones who consistently say things like:
>Good women are made by strong men
>Your wife won't cheat/divorce you if you're not a beta
>It doesn't matter how many guys she's slept with if you're better
etc.

I'm not even trying to convince anyone to continue their line. If you don't have an inherent desire to have children then you're probably damaged goods. That's ok. There's not enough for everyone anyways.

Interesting how you made an effort to post in the thread then.

>Because we're better than women
2edgy4me

Do you consider this effort? You're welcome to ignore me if you'd like.

Thats true
Women are easy to lead

>If you don't have an inherent desire to have children then you're probably damaged goods.
How do you read this into statements bemoaning the loathsome state of modern women?

Is that considered an edgy opinion? Are things really that bad?

None of those are true, though. It's just a nonsensical fantasy peddled by guys with projected masculinity-problems.

its a meme flag
what do you expect

Because user, that statement wasn't in response to the loathsome state of modern women. Read what I replied to. I have no interest in telling anyone what they "should" do regarding the state of women. I know what I'm doing personally and that's all that matters.

Of course it's true.

It's very difficult for me to tell what's satire these days. Men are cutting their dicks off and wearing dresses.

Please, that response was nearly identical to the one you initially posted, in which I was complaining about women.

Of course we have a desire to have children, the overwhelming majority of people do. There's just practically no avenue to do that in a satisfactory manner nowadays.

>satisfactory manner

It's important to have standards. I agree. I hope that yours are met.

No, it's not, and let's just take the statement:
>Good women are made by strong men

Do you think a woman who's taken, say, 10+ dicks can be made into a "good woman" by a "strong man?" Do you honestly believe that nonsense? Because what data we have would suggest the exact opposite.

Just bee urself

So your assertion is that it's impossible, or that it is difficult? The answer to that question is all that matters.

Considering only ~15% of women ages 18-22 are virgins, in conjunction with trimming that figure down to filter for long-term compatibility and mutual attraction, I'd say probably not.

If you're trying to find someone to be with for the rest of your life you don't really have a choice. If you act any other way you'll live a miserable existence assuming you have the mental fortitude to keep up a lie for your entire life.

In some cases, it's impossible. In others, it's not worth it. Regardless, how any guy could content himself with a girl that's taken 10+ dicks is beyond me. I'd say that alone disqualifies anyone from ever being a good woman.

Did r9k migrate here with the Incels?

>only ~15% of women ages 18-22 are virgins,
you only need one

>muh /r9k/

You are just like those fat bitches that blame their fatness on everything else but themselves. Its gravities fault, its foods fault, its your fault, but not mine, not my fault and fuck your for suggesting it it is. That's you. I'm a 23 yo virgin, but I know that ultimately it comes down to me getting shit done, not that literally everyone woman is a piece of shit, you stupid fat fuck.

Sure, but it's extraordinarily unlikely that I meet one. Especially considering that, despite living in a city notorious for hardline Evangelism, every Church I've had the displeasure of attending here has been filled with the worst sorts of hypocrites and lax Christians.

Aside from the Church, where in the Hell else would one expect to meet someone who isn't a whore?

I wanna be a better man but it terrifies me.
I want the white picket fence and a family, but I've been rejected and lied to so many times. It doesn't feel worth the effort. It feels like an exercise in futility to even talk to anyone, let alone women. I'm of middling IQ and thereby middling income. And I could get lucky, marry a woman and still end up losing half my stuff because I faltered for a week, or month, or year in my household leadership. What do I do to change?

>~15%
>unlikely

>of attending here has been filled with the worst sorts of hypocrites and lax Christians.
Its not hard to find the good girls at church

Maybe. 10+ seems a bit high. I'm also not the type that judges a person's worth on their past. Then again not all people believe redemption is possible. I do, but many do not.

the faggot is stuck ina "woe is me" mindset, its better to move on

Yes, God forbid anyone make a conscious decision to avoid sleeping around before marriage these days. It's certainly not like I dumped my Highschool GF because her cunt friends gave her a bunch of bad ideas about premarital sex or anything like that.

Also, I'm not blaming anyone for my being a virgin, that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the fact that there are so few women who share my feelings on keeping sex within marriage. You'll have to elaborate on how that's my fault.

You should be banned from posting outside of your failed containment thread

>I'm also not the type that judges a person's worth on their past.
You are a fool, then.
People don't change.

I think we've all been lonely user. It's not a rare condition, this day and age.

>Its not hard to find the good girls at church
user, I'm more than willing to listen if you have any advice; however, after getting sick of the Church I attended growing up (whores in the Young Adult groups and a constant praise of MLK Jr.) I specifically started looking for more "serious" Churches. From what I've seen of the people in the young adult groups, they're fine if your only problems are gays and abortion. There's Hell to pay if you break things off with one after two casual dates after learning she's not a virgin though. The entire YA group, in unison, turns and lectures you on "divine forgiveness" and "not throwing stones as a sinner."

I've considered Catholicism, but the Catholic churches in my area are predominantly Hispanic, and I've not seen any indication of them doing Latin Mass, which the Catholics here tell me is a pretty good indicator of whether or not a Church is shitty.

Seems to me that you put the pussy on the pedestal and you got burned and now are bitter. "Muh virgins" get over it achmed

I had that phase for about 8 months... in high school. This site is for 18+

I wish I had the confidence and wisdom you must have to proclaim definitive answers to questions that men have been asking for centuries, and to describe me as a fool to further your point. Surely I start the new year among my betters.

Feminist brainwashing since birth.
>womyn and men are equal
>but you must sacrifice yourself for womyn
>and if you disagree you're not a real man

fucking mutt

fpbp

>Seems to me that you put the pussy on the pedestal and you got burned and now are bitter
Of the (admittedly few) relationships I've been in, I've always been the one that breaks them off. But please, tell me more about myself.
>Muh virgins" get over it achmed
Yeah, it's not like Christianity teaches those same values or anything. There's certainly not a plethora of studies showing that previous partner count is highly predictive of likelihood to cheat and/or divorce.

Calm down Mr. Nguyen.

I like you, user.

The OP ending statement does have a point though. When do we move from coddling these hardline mgtow folks and sitting aside them and their response to the situation, which leads to nothing but destruction in the end just the same only with some worthless hedonism and ego along the way, to actually addressing the problem of the women themselves in society? Obviously the plan of let's just all go sneering at the whores, doesn't do anything of any worth and is weakling response by itself. I'd like to see some actual solution to the problem eventually. Whatever that may be.

Everything you listed is extremely simple though. It’s so simple, guys do it before they’re even ready.

If you disagree, you seriously need to get your shit together.

You seem to hold your statistics in high regard. Have you ever accomplished or witnessed an event that was statistically improbable? I'd say statistically you probably have. So it brings me back to my question. Is it difficult, or impossible? If it's difficult, but not worth it to you, that's fine.

Why are you telling me? I'm half pissed and dont give a fucka bout you. Have fun waiting for your virgin slepin beauty. and please, go take a hard look in your mirror. Literally stare at yourself for 20 seconds and think about it and yourself. What do you see?. Ya daft cunt.

This is so much harder said than done. Women have been conditioned since little that they don’t need no man they are strong capable women who can do anything. Breaking that conditioning that was fed into their brains for 18+ years is fucking hard. Hell I may very well be divorced before the year 3018 is up because I tried to do just this and it blew up in my face.

Your posts in this thread have exhibited nothing but wisdom. I learn a lot from anons like you. Keep posting, friendo.

well you do mold women into your own shape. thats what they do. have you ever heard about the shit women talk about just among themselves? they are completely different than men and are willing to change in all sorts of ways to please the right man

its funny cuz Ive known a bunch of nugyens but never knew how to spell it. What a convenience you knew off hand eh 56?

Easier said than done. Sorry been drinking a bit haha happy new year everyone

Thank you sir.

I don't think that women are ultimately the problem. Women are a product of their society (if we are to speak in generalities) and the answer is to fix society and lead by example.

That's not asking anything of you, that's telling you what you need to do to have a happy and fulfilled life. Being redpilled should be making your life better, not an avenue to be judgemental.

Thank you sir.

>>Good women are made by strong men
This is true.
>>Your wife won't cheat/divorce you if you're not a beta
This is doubly true.
>>It doesn't matter how many guys she's slept with if you're better
Kek no, if you tolerate some other asshole being in your wife then you should immediately neck your disgusting cuck self.

I bet you're a philipino

Do they not have autocorrect in Chinadia?

Fact: MGTOW is objectively about exploiting and encouraging female degeneracy, not about stomping it out.

Fact: The only people who intend to reinstate White Sharia are White Nationalists and Trads.

Fact: MGTOW is 100% about encouraging and enabling female degeneracy and 0% about doing anything to stop it. I have never once, EVER, heard a MGTOW propose a logical solution to the problem of liberalism and female "empowerment." I have only ever heard excuses for why they should enable and encourage it.

Fact: You attempting to claim that YOU are standing against the degeneracy of our modern age is so intensely cringeworthy that I firmly believe that you are a Trad attempting to cringe MGTOW out of existence, an effort for which I salute you, since it is an evil and anti-white ideology.

derpadurr muh spelling and grammar. Is that all you've got agent 56? Fuckin mutts, this isn't middle school.

All these "facts" you listed are simply your opinions, though.

What? I think your translator is busted.

:^)

desu you should just accept that womenw ill do stupid shit. You should just be a stay at home teach your kids to hat niggers/jews without her knowing while she works. yeah she might get fucked by other guys but who gives a shit shes just a whore whos given you kids. Stop buying into the system it needs to collapse. Let it.

>implying traditionalists don't slutshame far more than le redpilled virgins who are fine with sluts as long as they get to have casual sex too and the only thing they're mad about is they aren't

The easiest way to win over women is not to be a fucking rapey weirdo that posts insane diatribes full of vitriol on an anime forum

Where did I endorse MGTOW? I referenced Tradcucks shitting up MGTOW threads, but I'm more bothered by them shitting up my anti-sexual liberation threads.

MGTOW really isn't relevant and never will be. Regardless, though, if you think "more white children" fixes demographic issues in white countries, I'd say you're baselessly optimistic.

On the subject of "White Sharia." Look at the Canadian in this thread, he's used "ahmed" as an insult to those who are against sex before marriage. I'm not claiming he's a white nationalist, or trad, but I've seen plenty of both groups do the same. Hell, weren't white nationalists just white knighting Tara McCarthy for her complaining about "misogynistic trolling?"

Either way, there's no "fixing" this. The only sensible option I see is to be an accelerationist.

>Don't offer an actual solution to issues
>Just call your opponent a loser
OP has a point, women are garbage and saying "just make her a good wife" is a retarded and useless solution.

It's not that I necessarily disagree with many of your points, but the expression of your ideas are not laid out in a way that convinces your opposition to consider your points. It's laid out more like a rallying cry for people that already think the same as you do. Again, good points, but it would be more productive to debate each point with an individual.

No, they are purely factual. MGTOW is a left-wing joke. It does not propose solutions or a return to civilization, it proposes further degeneracy.

White Sharia is the only solution, and White Sharia is not what MGTOW puts on the menu. Until I see a flat, unambiguous support for White Sharia, for the disempowerment of women, and for a return to civilized values, nothing MGTOW has to offer is of any value whatsoever.

What I see instead is the deliberate and concerted effort to destroy everything decent left in society instead of trying to fix it. MGTOW is about embracing degeneracy.

If that's your position, then congratulations: You're admitting that I'm right. If it isn't, show me where it is on the platform. All of the MGTOW's I've seen are either incels or cringelord pickup artists. Is that what you stand for, retard? That's the most Jewish garbage I've ever heard of or seen in my life.

Who is "white knighting" anything? Anglin? Weev? Maybe some lolberts and half-hearted civnats or people employing memes, if anyone is doing it it is because they are NOT properly on board with the program. White Sharia is explicitly and unambiguously mandatory for the salvation of the White Race.

>accelerationist
Okay, so I was right. Why did you waste time typing when you could've just said "I'm a fucking degenerate, fighting back is hard so let's make it worse."

"Loser" is a subjective description. If you see this eventuality as "losing" then you would do well to avoid the pitfalls leading toward it. I don't think OP offered a solution either. Why am I being held to a different standard?

>Women have been brainwashed since birth to believe that if they are not 100% in control of everything they are being oppressed.
>Tradcucks think they can just undo this brainwashing by being a manly man and "slap a bitch" into submission.
>mfw the ones who actually try it end up like the HOW CAN SHE SLAP guy.

In your personal life, have you never witnessed a strong male imposing his influence on a woman?

Couldn't agree more, time for the white race to die out!

>White Sharia is the only solution, and White Sharia is not what MGTOW puts on the menu.
MGTOW is the first step towards white sharia.

MGTOW is basically about trying to get white knights to fuck off and stop white-knighting. It's propaganda for betas to stop kissing women's asses. Western women have all the power in western society because of these betas.

If you call it something other than 'White Sharia' I might be on board.

>In your personal life, have you never witnessed a strong male imposing his influence on a woman?
I've never seen anyone who can do this 100% of the time. You will have weak patches eventually, and that's where you get fucked in the divorce.

Hate to disagree with you bud, but take out the every instance of the word "encourage" I agree with the whole statement the user made. I've listened to mgtows and their thought lines for a good while now. I'd consider myself more than just some uninitiated opinion (I don't believe mgtows encourage female degeneracy, I'd never go that far, as much whine intensely and then give up over it. But I've never felt they encourage for the stuff. Just have very useless self centered solutions, the gtow thing, and sort of form a backpatting cry circle of sorts among themselves. I don't want your sympathy over any ex. And I don't want to have a weeniecry. I want the shit causing the problem to happen less. Whatever means of actual effectively reducing said instances may be.)

How are you fixing society?

So only the betas are to blame? Do you think it's not possible that even strong western men were fooled? I consider the failings of western society the failings of all men.

Because nature has blessed us with the strength to strangle them if they fail and the wit to get away with it.

I think this definitely happens. I also think you sometimes get hit by a bread truck on your way to work. Better stay home right?

>So only the betas are to blame?
Sortof. The alphas are doing what they are doing because they profit from it. The betas are doing it out of stupidity - their actions result in a situation that is far worse for themselves than if they did nothing.
Alphas will not actively give this up, because they have a far sweeter deal than in almost any other system.

>I think this definitely happens. I also think you sometimes get hit by a bread truck on your way to work. Better stay home right?
If you had a 50% chance of getting hit by a bread truck by leaving your home and going to work in the next 10 years, then yeah, I'd probably find a different job.

Women are whores by nature. You have to be the alpha male and dick the whore out of her and make her into the perfect wife. They all yearn for it. You can't give them a centimeter of liberty or else they'll just chuck you because you didn't "keep her in check".
I learned this the hard way. And now I'm paying the price. Good thing I didn't impregnate her or else I'd be paying for her to get fucked my another guy.

I was referring to Golden One et al. Last I checked, even Richard Spencer offered a half-hearted condemnation of the whole thing.

>Accelerationism is degeneracy
Please explain to me how you hope to push Ethnocentric White Sharia into the mainstream while people are comfortable. Let's just ignore race (and the obvious climate that will be required to do anything worthwhile, considering demographics are already beyond repair), and focus on sex.

Oxford-educated Anthropologist J.D. Unwin studied numerous civilizations and found that sexual liberation is always followed by severe civilizational waning, or outright collapse. He also found that once a society is sexually liberated, it's impossible to reverse that without either of the aforementioned catastrophes.

Since he published his works, there's been a single exception to his rule: The USSR, ironically. Lenin & Trotsky did the following:
>Made divorce as easy as one party in the marriage dropping off a signed form at a local agency
>repealed all fornication and sodomy laws
>encouraged the party's culture of "free love" to spread into Soviet Society.

When Stalin seized power, he revoked everything Lenin did regarding sexuality and strictly enforced a near-puritanical culture.

This situation is remarkable for two reasons. Firstly, SexLib started legislatively and began to corrupt culture, typically the culture changes and there's no political will to enforce sexual standards, so laws change too. Secondly, it took an absolute autocrat to reverse even legislative sexual liberation.

Sexual liberation in modern white countries infected culture first, and no politician today can even dream of having Stalin's level of power.

How can we do what only Stalin could manage in a much worse situation without even half as much power? Reform isn't possible, collapse and rebuilding is literally the ONLY option.

That aside, I'm not exactly "riding the Tiger." so I don't see how I'm degenerate.

Society is made up of people. In my personal life, I lead by example for the people around me. I've learned that for me, I can never come from a place of hatred when expressing my beliefs. I teach dispassionately and trust the individuals that I have the duty to guide will accept that my way of life is correct by witnessing the fruits of my own labor.

I think this binary thinking is too convenient personally.

OP didn't act as though he had a solution, he was simply presenting the system as flawed. The system is flawed and just saying "LOL don't be a beta" isn't a solution when women are so universally garbage that the odds of a successful marriage are extremely low regardless of your personal qualities.
>Just go to church
I have known plenty of sluts who went to church regularly, not to mention the large number of "reformed" sluts.
>You just have to show your gf who's in charge
If she's already broken all your discipline will do is get you arrested for domestic abuse
>You have to get younger women
College is pretty much the default nowadays especially for women since trade school is almost never considered by them, not to mention there aren't many ways to get into contact with women in their late teens unless you hang out in front of high schools like some sort of creeper.

Personally I think that individually we are fucked and the best we can hope to do is to try to make things as good as we can for generations that follow.
>Get a girl who is good enough, keep her on a short leash
>Raise daughters to not go to college or have career ambitions
>Try to set up daughters with respectable men in pseudo-arranged marriages

A big part of the problem with modern women is that they have personal ambitions, they want to marry Chad Thundercock, they want a career, they want lots of money. These personal ambitions corrupt them like personal ambitions can do to men. A woman who has spent 4 years and $40,000 on college probably doesn't want to give up her career to pump out babies and sit at home all day. A woman who has had sex with 12 different men probably doesn't want to settle for a single man for the rest of her life.

Alternatively we could just go full white sharia and pour acid into the faces of women who commit adultery or attempt to divorce their husbands.

So?