Prove me wrong.

bump

YOU Gotta be kidding!!!
Is this original image

Because they want to feel philantropists like:
>I'm hot
>I have education
>I have money
>I want to prove you I'm also good with the poor people.

They want to feel good with themselves. They know this bullshit went out of control... But has they said:
>We're perfect. And perfection means no mistakes.

It's a selfishness stand. And they don't mind to get raped and have little Mohammeds. As long as they stand on what's 'right'.

100% real.
You're in denial. Swallow the Thotpill, bro..

She'd be lucky if a nigger hit on that, even niggers have standards, that's why she wants inbred goatfuckers, so she can finally know what it feels like having a cock inside her

wrong, niggers dont have standards. Thats why the only girls i know that arnt repulsed by having sex with a nigger are ugly fat girls. Because they are the only ones who will flirt with them and/or fuck them

I think she is using the word rapist to define what Trump called illegals. Outside of that it is still insane.

>niggers have standards
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

quick google search shows its not real, faggot

Wtf is that a chimpanzee fucking a manatee? This isn't /animal planet/

This sight angers me. I dont want them to even be able to bang the ugliest and the fattest of our women then just walk away with a tap on the ass. Well this video does show the real average nig. Skinny little lanky shits. I should be the one entitled to have that ham beast pull her britches down for me in the middle of the street for 20 bucks. Dont you all realise that is what 2/10 land whales are for? To get your rocks off quick and go home to your housewife. Our big white land whales are NOT for the nigs. They need to fuck off. If we keep letting them get our trashy hoes they win dont you get it? Its just like chess. An amatuer might not protect his pawns enough which is one reason why that chess player is an amatuer. Come on whites wake up! Dont throw our trashy hoes to the nigs! Keep them away from them too. They dont even deserve leftover scraps!

The original says "Refugees" but we know that the rapefugees are all rapists so it makes no difference.

This is assuming logical foresight, so that's wrong right there.

They don't care about rapes, they care about the power they can exert over men. The more men they import, the more betas they can lord themselves over.

You guys are way overthinking this. It's as simple as: women are *fucking stupid*. No other rationale or explanation is needed.

I just hope they are killed by the terror attacks, and not the innocent people

Its Simply that women follow whats fashionable.

Back in the 30s German young women loved Hitler.
At the moment all the media is pro rapefugees.

When women see a movement to right led by charismatic handsome men they will follow.

Denial.

To be fair, most racists are also rapists.

Nope, I am racist but never raped anyone. All of Sup Forums is racist but nobody here has raped anyone.

bump

You've mistaken Sup Forums for /lgbt/.

You are right desu.

Swalllow the Thotpill, Sup Forums

>thots like to get raped and moleste by non whites
Stay cucked whitey boi