I do not see a reason why we shouldn't go to myspace

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/hunguhumungus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>myspace

>I anin't clicking on that shit nigga.jpg

>reddit spacing
>Iaintreadingthatshitnigga.jpg

Myspace is a dead corpse at this point with a small number of creeps lurking around it like ghosts.

Exactly, but we can revive it in big numbers

It needs a redesign overhaul, only way this op can work

Why don’t we copy the code and make magaspace?

Who the fuck is paying for this faggot 'lets go to myspace' gayness

- not anonymous
- shit

Literally why? I'll tell you why. You're fucking being paid to spam this shit.

If you need your name attached to your posts go to fucking Reddit you stupid fuck boy

You don't suppose people might find that a little bit laughable - that alt-righters are flocking to myspace?

Im a different user, just saw the thread and thought I should spread the word

Remember when trump supporters invaded the taylor swift app?

This is a better idea.

With the 2000's resurgence happening soon like it happened with the 90's, if enough people kickstart it, it could come back, albeit as a meme.

Holy fuck
I want to kms my self after reading that

Probably because we dont want to look like faggots

Theres already a social site we can use named gab.ai

Bc its a part of liberal Sillicon Valley and they would start banning ppl too?

What we need to do is migrate to a asian social networking site that doesn't give a shit about SJWs, like the Chinese version of Twitter Weibo. Sure the Chinese would spy on us but I doubt they would care and the US government spies on us anyway.

What ppl need to get is Facebook, Twitter, Patreon, they are all part of the enemy camp. We can't survive unless we have a safe space to post our thoughts.

>itt: newfags dont remember the hell that myspace turned into
the daemon facebook was a savior that took us from myspace hell.
On myspace, they allowed everyone to have their own unique theme on their own page with their own music playing in the background.
It was eye cancer
it was ear cancer
it was brain cancer

Thats a neat concept but the continents would be such a weird little shape given that your image implies that our continents are ground level with the rest of the ground under the ice of that planet.

I agree
Fuck Facebook its time to stur up some competition

no we need to migrate and reverse kalegeri the site. slow takeover using cleverly crafted personas in various industries, then gain mod status. then it will matter fuck all what we do there. although I don't think there is anyone there to care in the first place though......im still in though this op activates my nastolmonds super hard

Ive been wanting to take a look at myspace, I think its like old internet culture kinda frozen in time.

>We must invade myspace like its Poland

My vague memory of MySpace is that it was Geocities for bands.

Bump

I like this idea

Seeing as millions of dollars in advertising dumped to try and re-brand and keep it trendy didn't work, I'm hesitant to believe a few autists from Sup Forums could do it.
That's different. Myspace is basically the punchline to any joke about abandoned corners of the internet.

implying advertising beats being associated with the "alt right"

Why don't you fuck off to Digg while you're at it.

>On myspace, they allowed everyone to have their own unique theme

>implying this wasn't ruined by normies
>implying coding to set your myspace wasn't top tier

how meme friendly is myspace?

myspace is a meme

we could flood it with reversed nazi imagry and kill it to steal the URL and claim it as an anti alt right "Safe space', for lefty kekistanis with obama as furer for shits and giggles. Should get a few REEEEEEEEz

i'm sure i said this other day, as a joke ....

please come back when you are 18

>somebody wants me back XD, ok suppress joy, and stay calm, say something witty and edgy....

Ok faggot, when you suck my dick

>You fuckin idiot X( you had to go ruin the moment!!!

>t. Justin Timberlake

myspace.com/hunguhumungus

He says this while posting on fucking Sup Forums

Any news about poland in those my space years?

anyways. i think Sup Forums needs to bring my space back befote redddit doss lol

I called myspace coming back for the silent majority years ago, this would work quite well in the world of 2018.

Exodus from twitter and kikebook causing shares to fall in the shit. It then becomes a trend and normies flock back to myspace since Gen Z never got a chance to enjoy the classic site/features.

Everyone realizes how sterile the giants of the 10s were and feel disgusted. Decades later an alternative art-form worships it like w a v e does with 80s aesthetics. Life goes on.

>ain't clicking that shit
>but I'll go on some obscure Mongolian basket weaving forums and shitpost
>and to add insult to injury I'll redditpost like some newfag
I guess everyone's a newfag at this point

>Literally why? I'll tell you why. You're fucking being paid to spam this shit.
Ahhh, that first /sip/ if the day.
S I P B O Y S

Inb4 everyone makes a page that plays Erika in the background.

Pls cut your own arm off in a car door whilst masturbating with a cheese grater you bulk reply nigger faggot

Does this meme have anything to do with FB and Germanistan starting to unforced hate speech laws? There's been several threads about it in the last 48 hrs.

*enforce

I'm a gentleman, I'll never leave before I finish you off u little pony fag

>implying I dont have a script that makes EVERY page play Erika

yes goyim stop red pilling people on goybook

go to myspace and reach no one

good goyim