>3 in 4 homless people are men
>but fuck them because 1 in 4 are women and that's the real tragedy

LOL Cereal?

Should be one in two

Closer to 1 in 10.

>1 in 3 homeless men have a girlfriend

Hurts doesn't it.

This could be memed well.

The wage gap is real, women need more representation in the homeless sector.

All people are equal except when they decide what scenarios they no longer want to be.

>not even homeless men are safe from the parasitic cunts.

Damn patriarchy forces women to live indoors in houses and apartments while men remain free to roam outside

how can a woman even be homeless
all she has to do is pick literally one of the BILLION BETA MEN to leech off of and set up shop in his life
homeless women and men too, they all must be severely mentally retarded

Since there are more men that are homeless, shouldn't they be focusing on that statistic rather than what they're pushing?

it's 2018 - the glass gutter needs to end

Most are very fucked in the head. LA has a massive homeless problem even though the vast majority can get vouchers for free or very cheap housing.

This reminds me of a radio commercial.
It talked about depression and how it affects someone for a couple minutes then suddenly it says "x amount of women are affected each year pls help bla bla."

>be so dumb you can't even spread your legs at the right time to insure yourself a steady income

women, everyone.

Those are either too old or too ugly. Probably spent half their lives spreading their vag to the wrong people.

>women
>people

>mfw

great, it's getting more equal. call me when it's 51% so I can tell you I still don't care

>be 1999
>first house I owned was next door to a liquor store
>one day some bum broad set up house in it’s back parking lot
>she’d be gone during daylight doing whatever bums do
>back after dark when there were no deliveries to the store
>no big deal, she never fucked with anything
>after about 2 weeks I hear a huge commotion next door
>at fucking midnight
>can’t see shit out the window because tree and garage are in the way
>storm out of house in bathrobe and slippers, .44 and bigass crush your skull maglight in hand
>across back yard, into the alley
>stop suddenly in disgust and awe
>bum broad is getting her ovaries smashed in by a hairy old bum dude
>in the middle of the parking lot
>2 other bums are beating the shit out of each other to decide who goes next
>about 20 other bums are standing quietly in line behind the two fighting
>shopping carts are fucking EVERYWHERE
>debate getting video camera and recording this shit to sell on newsgroups
>go back into yard, get hose, and turn it on them like rutting dogs
>have to do this every goddamned night for the next month before she moved on
mfw

They have shelters, they'll be fine. Men OTOH...

youtube.com/watch?v=4vFpbjTaEYs
who was in the wrong here?

HEY OP, WHY DO WE NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS IN THE EQUALITY STUFF? WHY IS THERE NO MARCHING ON THE STREETS ABOUT THIS?

>women are underrepresented in homelessness
You're right we need to get them numbers up closer to 50/50.

This is the kind of shit that blatantly refutes feminism - if women were strong and inspiring there would be no need for all the emotional manipulation or sob stories

Amazing. Saved.

People are so delusional. This guy I know who is a blue-pilled retard tried to explain why women still don't invent fucking anything at all and he said "well, now that women are properly represented in academia, there is just a bit of a lag. We should start to see women inventing and innovating just as much as men".

Ahhh... yeah... except half these men who innovate don't even go to college, but anyway.

this

I deal with the dregs of society quite a bit. I guarantee it's closer to 1/10. It haas to be

>Waleed Aly
youtube.com/watch?v=lJKonVzbIEE

Holy shit! 2 in 4 people are women

Funny thing is, I used to live in a low socio-economic area. I saw 5 different cases of violence in the family. 4 of them were brothers and fathers beating the shit out of each other. Nobody ever called the police, so I don't see how they couldn't even be in the statistics. No one ever mentions that as domestic violence.

It's only in the last year that I've realized just how pathetic I am.

I'm 34 and I've had less sex than the average high school senior

Apologize for the 3 men that are homeless.

shouldn't it be 1 out of 2

>Apologise
Sorry that there is not more homeless women so that there can be equality.

>glass-gutter
Hopefully Cankles breaks that glass gutter in 2018

>Apologise
Sorry guys

Can someone explain wage gap for a literal retard? When i talk to my buddies (female) they like to go on and on about feminist buillshit, one of their fav topics is wage gap. When i say that men on average work more hours etc, they say that women work unpaid more, wtf is this?

The majority of family violence I've seen is me getting the shit kicked out of me multiple times a week for years by my single mother.
I grew up having it happen and being told to lie about where my injuries, that people could see anyway, came from and thought it was the same for everyone.
Didn't even know DHS was a fucking thing until I was 16, so none of that's in the statistics.

because they want to use domestic violence as a vehicle to push their feminism agenda (women are the only victims) rather than explaining it as a socio-economic problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk

Women do easy jobs and work less. Some studies tried to account for these factors by comparing the "exact same job" and found women were paid slightly less. Believe what you want in the end. They are just studies. You can't determine whether my job as a software engineer is anything like the other person in my team's job as a software engineer. I highly doubt this study was accurate.

In the end, women don't even perform as well in the high-end jobs. Or is it some kind of strange conspiracy that 100% of all innovations and inventions are created by men? It is just a joke. Don't pander to them and they will stop spouting garbage.

>all you have to do is leave your room user
oh shit they weren't lying

Yeah, the only time I was hit at home was by my mother with a ruler. Same for my brother. My dad never hit me.

When you are not a progressive faggot living in a rich, stable family, you get really angry when you hear them talk about these things.

That’s a weird way of saying 3 out of 4 homeless are men.

Its a sad day when you finally come to the conclusion that all women are scum. No exceptions.

My dad wasn't around, though I've never been given a straight answer as to why, so obviously I've only been hit by my mother.
It started with the wooden spoon, then she stopped replacing them when they broke on my body, so she moved to metal spatulas, then onto brooms, then just her fists by the time I was 8-9.
After I started being able to take a punch, it was biting, but only where my school uniform would hide it.
Having to wear thick windcheaters during Aussie Summer fucking sucks.

Worst part of it all, though, I'd been effectively brainwashed into thinking "if I take measures to protect myself, I'm the bad guy".

Wouldn't have even been so bad if I had friends whose houses I could escape to occasionally, but being povo as fuck meant they never came back over because they place was trashed.
Sorry for blogposting, but there are people who still don't believe this sort of thing happens.
If I can help change that, then I'm glad to have gone through what I have.

Yeah, that's more or less what i think. Also, i know that in the west, especially US, people really like to sue other people. If there's a wage gap as feminists explain, shouldn't there be like hundreds of new cases where the woman is paid less for the same amount of work? The only repeating theme in the western news i see is harassment, not "company x has been paying women less".

Being a woman really is the best life now.

>have equal pay and in some cases even paid more
>can sue for any sexual comments.
>have less deaths while at work and do less dangerous work in general.
>more likely now to get degrees.
>make up half the population but only 1/4 of homeless

Godspeed Ausbro. Women can be worse than taipans or trapdoor spiders. Always know that your bros will be there for you.

Sorry for man three, I guess, but honestly... fuck all four of the gutter rats.

Yeah, the real "wage gap" is girls getting paid the same while not actually performing the difficult jobs. At my job, the girls, who get paid the same as the other younger guys, are assigned all the easy tasks even though they have the same pay and job title.

Was your mother attractive? slim? blonde? have any pictures. This is my fetish to be beaten by hot mummy.

Damn i'm sorry about that user, what a terrible situation you had to go through.
I hope you have a great 2018 though

They seriously stand there and tell you that women are dumb enough to work for free, and then complain that those same women don't earn as much as they should do? Holy shit, that's retarded.

womens "unpaid work" is literally house work and cleaning their fucking rooms, which everyone has to do.

You don't see single fathers saying they do unpaid work because it's just their fucking responsibility.

Yeah, your situation was much worse than mine. The thing is, I was a pretty shy and introverted child and never really did anything wrong. When my mum hit me, is was for things that weren't really in my control.

on the day of the rake i shall spare you leaf, ty for not leafposting

So, most homeless people are men, but instead they don't focus them, because they have a penis? Rigghhht. Sounds like women have some kind of privilege here.

oh shit sorry i was on vacation lemme drop that number to 1/1000

hero

The fact they can unironically make this graphic without realizing what they've admitted is hilarious and a reflection of how bad their narcissism really is.

Cheers mate.
Funnily enough, I've actually been bitten by snakes and deadly spiders and survived all instances without any issue, but getting my shit kicked in by someone who is supposed to take care of me has left me fucked up.
I don't usually whine like a faggot like I am now, but people do need to hear this sort of thing.

I also wound up homeless after I found out about DHS and contacted them.
I was put into a six week stay at a youth refuge, but I fucked off when a gay worker was trying to groom me.
After that, literally dozens of youth and non-youth homeless shelters turned me away and was only ever put into them the few times I was arrested for stealing food to survive.
It sounds cliche, but this shit happens every day.

I also had a homosexual predator try and be my "street daddy".
The protection he initially offered saved my ass a few times, but that wasn't enough for me to let him in it.

That's fine user. Pussy doesn't have power over you.

ONLY 1 IN 4... NOT EQUAL

No.
She was fuck-ugly.
Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

Thank you, user.
I hope you all do, too.

>your situation was much worse than mine
More severe beatings and such doesn't make it worse than yours.
Both of our situations are deplorable and should never have happened.

>I was a pretty shy and introverted child and never really did anything wrong. When my mum hit me, is was for things that weren't really in my control
Funnily enough, it was the exact same for me.
For example, if I asked her if I could get a new uniform that wasn't third hand and torn to shit, I'd get my ass kicked.
I eventually stopped asking.
If I cried after getting my ass kicked, it'd happen again.
I soon stopped that too.

Again, sorry anons for having a sook, but it's nice to get it off my chest.

>expecting to be paid just for existing.

Mum kicked me out of the house at 15 and told me to never come back, mum's side of the family disowned me, dad screamed at me and repeatedly kicked me out and called the police on me so that they would treat me like a brat and lecture me, and after I left I found out that mum had spent years badmouthing me to every single person she could encounter.

These days I just tell cops to fuck off unless they have a warrant, I lose my mind whenever I encounter someone from child services (the last time I did it was at a party I was hosting and I grabbed a baseball bat, told her to get out or else I'd bury her in the backyard, and swung at multiple people who went all white knight over it), and I just start threatening shit whenever I encounter someone I knew as a kid since none of them have good intentions.

I'm not even a mean person, it's just that the only thing these people understand is violence.

Reported to the fbi

Vouchers...for a limited time. In crappy neighborhoods that offer many of the temptations that drive people to the streets. Not to mention that we've lost millions of blue collar jobs, permanently, while our population has grown by one hundred million. This is the musical chairs of empires, where you see the pyramid scam that are civilizations in general.

The homeless are allowed to exist because they serve as one end of a vise that is supposed to squeeze the "silent majority" with the top 2% being the other end. The rich have walled gardens and distant municipalities where the police relocate the homeless away. The poor and middle class are busy running in a hamster wheel without realizing they are running fsster and faster just to stay in their socioeconomic position.

>mum had spent years badmouthing me to every single person she could encounter.
Fucking hell, mate.
I had a similar thing, but my mum had just told the cops who showed up after I spoke to DHS that I'd been fucking her up and pretended to have a fucked leg.
I'm so glad they figured out she was lying or I'd be fucked.

>I just start threatening shit whenever I encounter someone I knew as a kid since none of them have good intentions
I fucking know that feel, too.
I don't know about you, but with me they always like to ask shit about why I "left home" and don't have kids yet and all this other shit.
They never even really care anyway, it's just ego boost for their shit, wageslaving, 2 kids at age 21 lives.
I'm just so tired of explaining what happened to people, especially after having to tell every job service fuckwit and psych because I just get shuffled around like unwanted paperwork.

People also like to ask me why I've gone full NEET and it's like, fuck, why do you think?

It's the sum total of all money that men make vs the sum that women make. Unless you're a brainlet it makes 100% sense.

>Unless you're a brainlet it makes 100% sense.
Tits or GTFO.

>I had a similar thing, but my mum had just told the cops who showed up after I spoke to DHS that I'd been fucking her up and pretended to have a fucked leg.
Mine did that too, they threatened to charge me as an adult or something and I had a 6' copper stand over me and go on about how I'd be sent to prison and raped there. He said that if I was a big man I could handle it.

Now that I'm a big man? I would absolutely fucking destroy that cunt.

>I don't know about you, but with me they always like to ask shit about why I "left home" and don't have kids yet and all this other shit.
They do that, and they say that I'm a criminal, an abuser, and so on. I had one bloke (I think I ate lunch with him a few times when I was 10, I'm not sure) accuse me of being a pedophile while I was coming out of coles. I swear the only reason I haven't killed one of them yet is the fact that I go on quite lengthy rants about everything that they've done, and I'd be the first suspect in a murder investigation. Even if I didn't murder anyone. I've already had someone accuse me of being a drug dealer.

>People also like to ask me why I've gone full NEET and it's like, fuck, why do you think?
I haven't gone NEET. No point in it.

You're obviously holding on to a lot of anger, user, I'm not saying to forgive shit or to get rid of your anger.
Just don't let it ruin your life, don't let cunts get your locked up.
I'm furious about 90% of the day which is part of why I've gone full NEET.
I'm not getting locked up because of some shitcunts.
I'm not saying you should become a NEET either because it obviously doesn't work for everyone, just let them ruin your life.

im sorry more bitches arent out on their ass for not cleaning and putting out

>Just don't let it ruin your life, don't let cunts get your locked up.
I don't intend to be locked up. I've got a gf now and I've gotten into surfing. No point ruining what I've got going.

Sounds pretty sick, then.
I've just had some good mates go down that path and you seem like a sick cunt.
Have a good one, user.
Hope this year treats you well.

This, Exactly!

The reason i was for three yrs was because of a couple women including my ex girlfriend which i saved her life literally and bailed her out and kids out over the years. What was i fukin thinking? I trusted god and all i can do is the right thing, others before myself.

Never fucking again!
I dont drink, smoke , do drugs, no divorce, no alimony, 100% clean and legal background period. She lied, cheated, stole from me and lied and got me fired besides owing me money at the time! And she admits she screwed up, promised to make things right, didnt fix the problem and threw me out like trash when im the one that invited her down here and got her hired. Amazing isnt it!?
Had to quick find a job working 24/7 less money, no family friends within 1000 miles away and just had to figure it out every day. I have hard time dealing with forgiving piece of shit and pray our god will deliver justice in real time.
You wouldnt fkn believe it!

Its a Fucking Lie that they keep spewing!

Show me proof!!! There is no proof!
More fucking lies from lib shits and left. Let them die and figure things out for themself. Give them a week max!

Similar situation, retreated from the world to avoid murdering normies by the dozen each day. They call me lazy, call me a junkie, don't realise i'm trying to protect them by staying apart and smoking enough calming weed to kill a bull elephant each day. Silly humans.

>retreated from the world to avoid murdering normies by the dozen each day

Either learn to smile and nod and back away, OR buy 50 acres of land where you can dig a lot of fucking holes.
When you bury enough of them, they eventually stop coming.

Not that I'd know anything about that sort of thing.

oh no you don't get it because of your toxic masculinity. there is a spectrum of sexes from goddess to vile wretched demon shit stain double dick pig fuckers, so the goddesses aren't getting the care they need because they are so precious and feminine. That's what the she bitches with faded rainbow glowy locks in flesh spilling leather don giant cum shooting strap-on monster cocks and need to shove their envied appendage down anyone's throate who won't bow to the pussy and be like these snowflake pony fag, tampon huffing sachs of jelly cum stains shit sucking shitfucks

And of those 1 in 4 women most of them are much more likely to be sheltered even if they are homeless. Add to that they will be much more likely to eventually be given public housing than a man would be and if she has children Habitat for Humanity will give her a fucking house.

For this to be statistically fair, 2 in 4 women should be homeless.

Women make on average 77 percent of what men make. This is a fact. The issue becomes women somehow feeling like they deserve more than this without doing what men do. Honestly all the data really implies is that women are the laziest gender of our society, especially given that they raise very few children. There really isn't much of an excuse for women to be so worthless.

But, to be fair, this doesn't factor in most of the female only industries, such as cam/street-whoring. Thats a good bit of money and likely tips the numbers in the opposite direction, given how many whores there are.

Fuck it should be 2 in 4? What kind of equality is this?

Actually there is less homeless women

There's one prime example that refutes this opinion and it has to do with the one industry women dominated for thousands of years: midwifery.

Women never innovated a single fucking thing in a thousand years of birthing babies, but once men got involved they immediately created the invention of obstetric forceps that basically solved one of the most fundamental and deadly problems women faced in childbirth.

And oh yeah -- the invention was based on fucking kitchen utensils.

Should at least try to go for 50/50, for equality

It's because they're stretching the meaning of homeless so they can inflate the female stat. Guaranteed they're including when a woman has no home of her own and is sleeping on a friend's couch. Also you don't really see the "homeless" women because the ones that have no place are living in shelters. I know in the city where I live I've never seen a homeless woman even once.

>It's because THEY'RE stretching the meaning of homeless so THEY can inflate the female stat

Why, whomevar do you mean user?

Just be more confident bro

They're talking about cooking and cleaning, which is laughable in the first place since these types of women are usually completely incompetent/unwilling at the cooking part. Secondly what they're describing is something a stay-at-home wife would be doing; but you know, I'm sure that the housing, food, utilities, clothing, etc. that such a woman enjoys are falling from the sky and that the man putting his nose to the grindstone at his job is purely unrelated.

Forget the numbers massaging, the funnier/sadder part is that the implication of that blown-up snippet is "Homelessness is bad, but the real problem is that men aren't 100% of homeless."

i'm sorry that the quote is not a equal 1 of 2