I think I was red pilled on the Holocaust tonight

The more I think about it the more I'm not sure why Hitler would have wasted years exterminating people via gas and cremations when Stalin killed more in under a year just by starving people to death.

It also never made much sense why there were doctors at the camps if the ultimate goal was to execute them. What the fuck were they even producing in the labor camps that it was important to feed them and make sure their health was okay? And if they're producing items for you why would you kill them at all?

I'm kind of scared to take this red pill, because I know it'll make me an outcast even more than I already am.

But the Holocaust really makes less sense the more you think about it logically. Hitler was this war genius on the path to global takeover but couldn't get killing people right? Hmmm...

Should I take this pill and accept the reality of it all or should I stay behind with my comforting lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U52Sz6blSlo
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2yypg76uq#/watch?v=icThiU5_Aus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reddit spacing

Lurkmoar faggot.

>reddit spacing

Are you a fucking retard or just acting like one?

Take the pill.
It actually gets funny when you notice how blatant it is.

JEWerly

>Jews own Diamond monopoly and make artificial shortages of diamonds/gemstones
>Uses advertising to make women demand it of their men

>global takeover
The next red pill you'll take is that Hitler wasn't about global takeover, but that he wanted every country to implement NatSoc or at least just the Nationalism part. He wanted every nation to retain their identity because he knew that one day the Jew would try and mesh everyone together via mass immigration, communism, media manipulation, etc.

And look where we're at now. We fought on the wrong side of the war, user.

Nigger, please. Your post pretty much tells me you're a newfag who probably saw some edgy youtube video and decided to share your experience with Sup Forums after you got banned from Reddit.

How do Muslims play in all of this though? Because Muslims hate Jews but Jewish ran countries are letting more of them in.

Whatever you say, bruv

You can't not take this pill, it's the truth. I mean I guess you can continue to live in delusion, but you've already glimpsed the truth so you can't go back now. There was no holocaust, all of the gas chambers were delousing chambers. The skinny dead bodies were typhus victims because the Allies bombed all of the supply lines to the concentration camps so the Germans didn't have enough food and medicine for the prisoners. The ovens were just crematory ovens for people that died from natural causes. It was nothing special at all.

Again, there are NO pictures if the starving Jewish people working because they were only starved when they refused to work. The killings of innocent compliant people is a lie.

I was given the pill about 20 years ago when I was in 8th grade by my history teacher. He was subtle about it so not many students understood (most of my classmates were niggers) and started looking more into it. When in 10 grade I met a kid a year ahead of me (RIP) who knew most of what I see here. You'll learn a lot user and the more you know the less it adds up, you've just started on the surface.

Outcasted you shall be, but whatever, most people out there aren't even worth knowing unless you can mutally benefit from each other and you keep that business oriented.

I've peeked before. A friend of mine had me watch this documentary about it being fake and it was really compelling but I slammed that door shut out of fear of being socially outcast. But the more I think about the Holocaust and the lack of evidence or really even logical reasoning for it compared to Communist genocides and how the Nazis get the most criticism even though they're not even close to being the worst just upsets me because everyone denies it and even wanting to discuss it makes you a social pariah. Yet it's totally rad and hip to love Communism. This is some master skilled Jewish trickery right here...

>most people out there aren't even worth knowing unless you can mutally benefit from each other and you keep that business oriented

Goddamn that's so true

Because Jews have terrorized Arab/Islamic territories while convincing the world through mass media manipulation that the Jew is still the victim in all this madness. Jews that run other countries (ie. white countries in Europe and the US) let Muslims in because the Jew understands that by importing Muslims into these countries, it will cause major divide and friction between races and culture. To the Jew, civil conflict is extremely lucrative (ie. creating "pro-x,y,z" organizations to "combat prejudice"). They then use these funds and send them back to Israel masquerading as "foreign aid."

Israel uses the US as a proxy state to start wars in the Middle East, which explains why Muslims are so pissed off at Americans: that we didn't have the sense to resist Jewish practices and we waged wars against the Middle East in the name of Israel. Now I'm not for Muslims coming in as refugees, but we fucked them up pretty bad, and the Jew laughs maniacally as they play both sides of the chess board. In short, we've got ourselves into a real mess by letting Jewish Communists run our nation, manipulate our media, and feed us propaganda (ie. Hollywood).

>Hitler
>path to global takeover

Not sure if the leftyfaggot spamming holocaust threads unable to contain his autistic revisionism or bluepilled retard

>I’ll be outcast
Not really unles you go 14/88 in public. Most people will avoid the topic, because they can’t argue in the face of logic and fact. So it’s pretty easy to just avoid it entirely if you don’t want to be singled out

This is the centerpiece on redpilling on the holocaust... the fact that the same story was paraded 10 times prior to the one that is sacrosanct today:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

see this kinda guy user? Insults you as soon as you spot the problem?

Means they are afraid. They are very afraid of an end to the status quo. That their kids wont follow in their footsteps.

This. Don't believe that faggot for a second, kikes literally pay and encourage their minions to shill this place 24/

holohoax was a hoax, I know this is one of the hardest redpills to swallow

>What the fuck were they even producing in the labor camps that it was important to feed them and make sure their health was okay? And if they're producing items for you why would you kill them at all?
I think the argument is that, while slowly starving them, they took advantage of the population for labor both for private manufacturing and the war effort. Not much different from gulag forced labor.

haha, yeah, along with swimming pools

exactly

>be efficient and orderly German
>keep records of every rag, screw, and kilo of flour sent to camps
>keep no records of how many jews killed

>stalin killed people

PROOFS
R
O
O
F
S

>defending the holomeme
And you really dare to call another person reddit

Germans had NO fuel, no gas, no gasoline since Palermo went up.
they had wood gasifiers on cars and trucks to try to move troops.
Impossible to burn bodies with no fuel. And the teeth would be everywhere still.

>>reddit spacing
>uses reddit spacing himself
what did he mean by this

All the holocaust did was cull the weakest Jews.. it left the most conniving, manipulative and smartest Jews behind who used trickery to escape and now they hate all white people. It’s like when you don’t finish your antibiotics and the bacteria get stronger

Do not be afraid of the truth op. No matter how uncomfortable it may be. The truth is that the Holocaust is the greatest historical lie in human history.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Pol pot Dindu nuffin

>Bro Stalin totally killed more people than Hitler! My western capitalist cold war propaganda posters said so!
>We fought the wrong enemy in WW2! (I'm a fat Burger and Russians are my enemies.)
Etc. etc.
Nothing new from Burgers. Ever. Yes, Stalin killed people, but Burgerica killed much more with wars around the globe for oil and jewish banks.

The reason that Jews are able to get away with such a massive lie is because they pretty much control every major sector in society. Their power is truly immense

Pol Pot was a faggot

Idk my grandmother screaming when she wakes up from gulag nightmares is enough for me

The answer would be that it was too hard to get the average german soldier to shoot an unarmed civilian but they could get them guard/transport/herd jews into a room. Like with stalin, couldn't get russians to shoot civilians but could just have logistics people not bother bringing food.
Or potentially the attempt to just shoot them was never tried out of fear it would lower morale.
"Why would they" is not a solid bit of evidence.

What is are how blatant the lies and exaggerations are. Pic related, those 'gasing trucks' (they would not have wasted fuel on this they were short of it the entire war), the fact that the numbers kept going down as investigations were had after the war and then only stopped when laws were passed to make questioning it illegal.

These are all suspicious things. Them deciding to do it that way however is not that unreasonable.

forgot pic

Stop being materialists.

If she was sent to gulag, she deserved it. Only enemies of the state, the people and criminals got punished under Stalin.

Same deal in Germany.
Also stop being a materialist.

You understand you can know the truth and not sperg out 24/7 irl right?

welcome to Sup Forums
remember, you're here forever

Stop basing your ideology on emotions like a small child.

>ideology
If all you have is ideals then why the fuck are you calling me emotional?

>Ideology = ideals

I hope you are not serious about that point.

You must first have an ideal to scrutinize it.
You know damn well what I meant.

Fuck off, dickhead. OP is starting a faltering journey down the path of truth and you talk to him like that? Take your faggot ways and fuck off from Sup Forums, we don't need (((your))) kind here.

This video is blocked in your country. Gee I wonder why...

Quit being a ninny, the litmus test for someone who wants a clearer Worldview is being able to brush off insults.

Then use the actual terminology meant for the subject(thesis) instead of acting out like uneducated burger.

She was a professor you nigger, you also said there was no proof but you just admitted people were "punished" good one dumbasd

hooktube?

you've done well brother. Use your logic.

give these a look too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U52Sz6blSlo
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2yypg76uq#/watch?v=icThiU5_Aus

Whatever I need sleep

Absolutely, and I'm sure OP didn't allow that fag to dissuade him, but we must call out the shills when we see them, user.

That did`t happen.
If it did it was not that bad.
If it is, its not really Stalin`s fault hes just a one man.
If it was, Stalin did not mean it.
If he did, then they probably deserved it.

>the nazis are peaceful dindu nuffins argument

they like to firebomb civilian areas (london, rotterdam, Warsaw) out of spite but they wouldnt kill the parasites that caused the whole war?
and putting them all in a concentration camp and giving them barely any food is murder too. not that i think its bad though.

>muh supply lines

germans had proper supply lines, they were supporting millions of soldiers many kilometres beyond the camps. allied bombing raids in eastern germany werent as concenrated as in western germany anyway (ruhr gebiet, dresden)

>being this retarded
is it on purpose, flaggot? or are you really this stupid?

>American eduation

Absolutely. Why the fuck would I spend money to gas people if I can save money and just not feed them and in a week they all die?

We've been jewed.

Who said they did nothing, they had German gulags, that's bad enough for me.

You're a smart goy, we'll put you in jail for wrongthink faster than you can say holohoax.

Broke jews from Eastern Europe didn't cause the world war.

Rich German/American Banker Jews that wanted to start jewish mass migration to Palestine did.

Has anyone used their weaponized autism to the point of creating a whole counter to the Wikipedia article on holocaust denial? Because it seems to be written in such a way that it was a blatant counter to the pol threads and pics