Hey, Americunts, it's new year, why not save a life and hand in your gun?

Hey, Americunts, it's new year, why not save a life and hand in your gun?

I could always shove it up your ass Abdul

This

>be american
>be tired of gun violence
>go to hand in gun at police station
>get shot

my new year's resolution is to buy at least 3 new guns. probably a mauser, a savage axis, and an 870.

Don't be silly, blacks don't willingly give things away.

>
Hey Abdul, why don't you bugger off. Don't you have an acid attack to do or something?

how this stop killing ppl, i dont get it? the gun pulled its trigger!??!?!!

S H A L L

NOT

Hey Britbongs, why not save a life in the new year, arm yourselves with homemade Stens and liberate your country from the Islamic hordes?

“no”

If anyone wants to get rid of their big scary guns, I'll take them for free.

After every criminal, every government, every military, every cop, and basically every single other person on the planet.

Then I MIGHT consider it, but probably still won't.

fuck that is beyond depressing

B E

why are you up so early on new years britfag
why aren't you hungover

INFRINGED

I have a python like OP’s pic

Get a life, bin that knife.

Nonsense I didn't shoot anyone. I "found" the gun wrapped in a shirt under a bench and "it shot itself". So obviously there's no reason to stop me shooting the sea lions

Instructions unclear. Built gun instead.

Butter your bread with your finger you knife-wielding psychopath.

maybe just not shot anyone. oh it's the spoon binders.

40 minutes til midnight.
Go outside and rip a full mag at the moon.
35 years owning guns. Saved my life a few times.
Brits are so jealous.

OK King George.
We binned all our guns, what now?
The colonies are totally defenseless; hell, most of us are drunk or sleeping right now.
I just feel so...
vulnerable *bats eyes*

Do dentists in Britain get paid well?

>saved my life a few times.
This is a lie and I hope you feel bad for telling it.

I know it does not fit your narrative. Limey, but it happens all the time here. Really.

How fucking delusional do you have to be to think Americans are going to accept gun control in this day and age, Achmed?

There are literally more yurocucks and their muslim pets who want gun control in America than actual Americans.

>americunt education
Was that even an attempt at grammar or did you just throw random shit around in the hope it would be correct?

>britcuck bins knife
>britcuck walks into Sharia neighbourhood believing he is safe because the bbc told him so, then gets stabbed by smart arab who doesn't play that silly game called "get a life, bin that knife".
>britcuck dies by bleeding out waiting for emergency services. His final thought is "At last I truly see, the Americans are right".
Never understood you britcucks and your aversion to the right keep and bear arms. The queen won't save you from Allah.

Im still alive and well Brit fag. Only one tool gave me that ability.
Brits are fucking pathetic.

Why do you think handing in a gun will save a life?

I dont negotiate with terrorists achmed. .

Only if you hand in your knife and bottle of acid.

870 is bangin, would recommend

But those cops are brandishing weapons. According to OP, guns are bad. I'm so confused!

Bin that gun.

I remember that thread from the homeless lady, can't believe they have bins for knifes

Oi, where's your baiting license?

>Wasting a magnificient Python.

You can always dream the price only goes up.

Meh some associations are asking to get the permit to carry it back in france..

I have heard it's somehow difficult to get gun parts from Colt at least there in France.
Is that same for you guys ?
I was looking for a diamondback / python for later...
Trooper are much more common there.

Maybe I'll put one of the bullets that are in my gun in your face

Hey English faggots. Why not save your little children from getting raped and murdered by Muslims?

Oh wait. You can’t.

But user. If I did that I would still have three guns.

>note flag
Now fuck off

I can't trust remington anymore

Your country is a joke.
Saged

So... French worship colt, we worship manurhin?

>So... French worship colt, we worship manurhin?

Manurhin is worshiped at the first place there for sure for its smotth single / double action and accuracy.

But a Python in good condition worth 1000$
it has a good reputation as well a nickel plated ( I think )one are even more rarely the price might up to +50%.

S&W are common enough there even if they are not cheap at all...

What about Colt parts ? thoses python / diamondback are old enough , even if it's reliable. shit might happen.

And since now most of your online gunsmith blocked France internet user ... it might be really difficult.

you mean buy a new gun.

shall not be infringed.

>guns get outlawed in america
>everyone forced to hand in their guns
>that night every single house in the country is broken into and countless thousands are raped and murdered

Fuck off BritCuck, go scrape some of your children off the streets in your muslim stronghold of London.

Hey /k/ommandos on Sup Forums, I'm interested in slowly building up a small collection of guns and a good stockpile ammo. Any recommendations on what to purchase? I'd like to get a shotgun and a rifle next. As for ammo, I'm not entirely sure what to get, with the only guideline advised to get brass ammo.

Currently only gun I have a S&W M&P Shield. Gotta start somewhere.

>guns get outlawed in america
>everyone forced to hand in their guns
Not exactly Aussie. A lot of people lose their guns in boating accidents if this happens. They also happen to be in possession of a lot of precision machined parts as well.

Police departments in the US for the most part will disobey orders to enforce this law as well.

Have you binned your knife yet?