Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855365944000094208
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He intended to type something but he had a stroke. Someone should check on him and make sure he is ok.

Attention whoreing

echo "Hitler did nothing wrong" | md5sum

Nothing to see here. He's had posted those similar tweets for ages and still useless. He does this to keep his trend remain stabilized. Xmas and now NYE.. .Yup, attention whoreing which is getting exhausted.

He's been dead for a while, Hans.

crypto address

Does it feel bad having a hole where your soul used to be? Happy new year CIAnigger, get well soon

>All they wanna do is
>*bang* *bang* *bang*
>and *ka-ching* take your money

encryption key
insurance

It's 240 bits long and that's weird.

nothing

Publicity stunt for a shitty book?

Maybe he's saying he's MIA?

Barely relevant anymore and hasn't had any attention for a while so types a hash with a youtube link
At least covfefe was probably Drumpf having a stroke. What's this cunt's excuse?

Ever since this shit I stopped giving a fuck about Assange. I'll care when, if he ever actually fucking does it ever, he puts out actual information and not just Kojima bullshit.

user i need your help. I think Assange tweeted the key to the CIA media ops file he released in April.

Can you please check? Here is the link to the encrypted file
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855365944000094208

Your thread will be derailed very quickly

>Trump as Venom
>Putin as Miller
>Melania as Quiet
>Baron as Eli
>Kim Jong-un as Skullface
>George Soros as Zero

theres this. #qanon

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

It is a private or public key, I am assuming private, to open a future drop related to money and planes (war planes, or 9/11 planes, I can't remember which any more).

I have already used this line today. I don't even get paid. I am a volunteer shill and I am outdoing you faggots.

public key I should say.