Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Can we have a thread for the strongest, most beautiful, and all-around best monster of all time?
Just look at this gorgeous creature.

I agree

bewd is shit and not even blue eyes would run it if they weren't reliant on this piece of shit

Best dragon maybe, but not best monster.

Best girl

sure

is BEUD actually good for anything except being a Nekroz Kaleidoscope target?

I have a confession to make. When I was younger I thought the wing was actually some giant blade protruding from its head.

step aside...kid

Blue Eues is pretty cool but I have a giant burning tree lion mounted by best tamer.

not even the coolest monster within its own series. i couldn't be bothered to think of a better example though

Can we have a thread for the strongest, most beautiful, and all-around best fusion monster of all time?
Just look at this gorgeous creature.

i like the new artwork for it

You posted the wrong monster but I got your back

Is finally white!

For me it has always been Blue-Eyes Blueish Dragon

YOU'RE A THIRD RATE DUELIST

WITH A FOURTH RATE DECK

Zwack?

>those hips
thiccc

More like a first rate duelist with a fourth rate wallet

There's no card that let's you fuse from your extra deck is there?

Meaning all of this card's required material monsters must first be individually summoned before this can be fused. Almost impossible to do with the speed this game plays at these days.

Not all that broken, all things considered. 4000ATK is not too terribly difficult to overcome.

There's a group of magicians that literally exist for no other reason than to summon this thing without going into your extra deck. Also 4k attack is the least of your worries whenever Zarc is around.

In the manga it can attack 3 times in a row.

Just defeat Marik in Lvl 50, lads. Feels good, desu.

You meant Bakura, right?

Zorc seems like a card that would be pretty meta in the actual state of this game meta. I like it a lot.

No dragon will ever be cooler than Black Skull Dragon.

t. myself from 15 years ago

>You meant Bakura, right?
Oh shit. Yes.

Oh boy did someone just someone just summon a normal monster? In the year of our kaiju overlords 2017 no less.
>You're begging me to eat your field aren't you user?

fuck off retard

Kaiba pls

You're 300 attack points too early, kiddo.

You summon boss eh?

Meet gameciel

My first contact with the monster was the card, from which I thought the BEWD was a pretty compact and badass dragon.

When I watched the anime and the "canon" form turned out to be a goofy-looking thing with a head that looks like a tentacle cock, I was disappointed to say the least.

powercreep'd

Red Eyes looks cooler.

Hey guys. Are you good at math?

Marry it then, faggot.

>There's no card that let's you fuse from your extra deck is there?
Odd-Eyes Fusion, but doesn't apply to Zarc.

Zarc DOES have an alternate and easier summoning condition via Astrograph

The anime is QUALITY out the ass. Everything looks like shit in it.

Astrograph Sorceror lets you banish the 4 dimension dragons from your field/hand/grave to summon it, and if you really like memes, you can zaborg turbo to dump all the materials in the grave as well as predaplant chimerafflesia to search out synchro miracle fusion to fuse it from grave. Dragon's mirror too I guess.

Zarc itself has as much protection as Chaos max, so lightning/turtle will still out it.

I'm not exactly fully caught up with modern yugioh after being out for a decade. Explain to me how the wording on the card means it can be destroyed in any way other than battle?

It says it can't be destroyed by card effects and can't be targeted by card effects. That really only leaved a non-targeting banishment effect.

Unless "card effects" doesn't include monster effects.

Shit dragon
RELEASE MY BRETHREN KONAMI

Zarc and Chaos Max cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. That means you will have to either destroy them by battle (Utopia the lightning is the preferred way to kill things in battle since it has 5000atk when it battles) or by removing it through a non targeting effect.
This means non targetting bouncing/spinning (sending to hand/deck), banishing, sending it to the grave, tributing it (with a kaiju or lava golem), or flipping it face down where it will have no effects and can be destroyed through normal means as well as be targeted.

>not Dark Magicial Girl
Step up OP.

>No one posted the best

I'm disapointed in you Sup Forums

AND THIS ONE WILL NEVER BE USED AGAINST ME

Dark Magician of Chaos is better

>Effect-Fusion-Synchro-XYZ-Pendelum
Is this even a real card?

Anime version is that.
Real version is just Fusion Pendulum

Is there a single card with objectively than Blue-Eyes honestly. I know more than half of Sup Forums has only seen the animes, and most likely only the original. But is there honestly a better boss monster vanilla that anyone here would agree on? This fucker gets ran over nearly every time we see him and I'm honestly drawing a blank on a better boss vanilla.

Red eyes Black Dragon is better

Care to repeat that in English?

>2 fucking kuribos
>2 trap door
>mirror wall
i hate you
i hate you with everything i have

>Is there a single card with objectively than Blue-Eyes honestly.
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

If she never existed, there'd probably be tons of different lewd depictions of what a humanoid blue eyes dragon looks like. Good call of the show to settle the matter before it started.

would you make a deck of this guy?

>ywn sacrifice God for your waifu

muh nigga

literal weapon of murder
that poor pilot

>God card no longer exist
>I pull one out of my ass

He is rich rules dont apply to him.

nothin personel

That card was the bane of my neighborhood duels, right next to Magic Cylinder.

>kid with magic powers tries to pull me into the collective consciousness
>my ego is too large

Baou equip ;^)
Any of the earth Element monsters it just gets itself negated ;^)

THICCCCC....

>tribute sets
:^)

There was a time where Arc-vfags would hijack this thread with memes about the series and would cry nostalgiafag if you called them in their bullshit. Not anymore, thanks Ono.

>Tributing not one, but TWO double Costons for a dark monster

>1380/1930

I never understood goofy attack/def values like this. I'm guessing Konami figured that shit would be far more granular than it ended up being.

Holy fucking shit. Top KEK.
Is the sub out yet, though? I wanna see Kaiba autism once again.

Wierd ATK/DEF numbers were kind of a theme for early fiends

JUST

REMOVE.

How do i act as kaiba and eventually have personality reformed by doing so?
>inb4 get rich

Man, Kaiba is so cool.

>user-kun's Dragon Maid.

I truly don't get why this is banned but Yomi Ship is not.

ez

fuck off dragon maids shit

It is the strongest vanilla monster, Konami is intent on keeping that. A Blue-eyes deck has actually managed to win worlds, which is crazy to think about. A deck that requires multiple level 8 vanillas was better then anything else.

I disagree.

Is there a single vanilla card objectively better than Blue-Eyes honestly?
I know more than half of Sup Forums are anime only fags,(Season 1 fags at that), and only cares about Blue-Eyes.
But is there honestly a better boss vanilla monster that we can all agree on?
The fucker gets ran over nearly every time we see him and I can't think of another vanilla boss that's better.
>FTFY

Blue-Eyes was the engine that gave everyone such a shit time to play against
>Hand backrow removal (White Spirit)
>Free Level 8 that pops a monster (Alternative)
>Poly-less Fusion that banishes anything it can't meat stick (Twin Burst)
>Synchros that recycle each other (Azure and the other shit head)
>CHAOS Max being the strongest Ritual in the game
>Double Piercing Damage
>Retarded level 8 XYZ abuse
>Nothing but level 1 tuners that search and summon
>Dragon support gave me people tumors (Melody of Summoning Dragon)
>Field spell for said tuners
>Cards being so expensive that only Kaiba himself could afford the irl deck
Looking back Blue-Eyes wasn't as retarded as any of the pendulum shit (performerpals) did in terms of annoyance but it was the first of many decks to be able to turbo monsters that could beat others into submission but that shit was more cancer than Shaddolls.
Guess right now everything is relatively tame in comparison since everyone wins by turn 2-3 now.

>tfw no qt 3.14 grand cenobite to worship

>Not buying boosters when it were on sale

>Cannot be targeted or destroyed by effects

Stop this shit.

>Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects
>Melodious equivalent of Raid Raptors
>Burns you for the battle damage it would have taken
This is not okay

Soon the effect text on monsters is just going to be,
>STOP, NO

We past that threshold way back

>Then set it to your field