Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

>Yuya's dueling?
>laughs in keikaku

This is my wife.

>download dark side of dimensions
>yugi say "aigami -kun"
>subtitles say "curse these short legs"
Are all the subtitles shit or I just picked the worst torrent?

Your wife sucks dick for cards.

VR form W H E N?

>Burn them all Yuya, burn them all to the ground

So how am I to watch this shit? I never found decent subs for Arc-V. Will this be subbed by some decent group?

OK, I get that it's supposed to contrast them with their CURAHZY online personas, but does anyone think both Aoi and Yuusaku being total squares IRL will make for some incredibly boring interactions?

>never found decent subs
How new?

>Kill everyone Yuya, or else i'll haunt you for the rest of your life

>sucks
user...

Probably. Unless they're smart enough to take advantage of gap moe.

new enough I guess, the only ones in nyaa are where momosubs and they were pretty shitty.

Somehow I get the feeling that Yuya's going to end up falling back into the old Zarc routine faster than Zarc himself, because unlike Zarc himself, he ACTUALLY has an evil purple douchebag constantly whispering in his head to up the violence more for true ENTAME.

>smart
They're anything but that.

Nope, Yuya has a shitload of friends where as Zarc had fucking nobody.

Then I guess 2017 will continue the misery for the anime part of the franchise

How would you guys feel about a Zexal, Arc-V, and Vrains crossover like Bonds Beyond Time? To hopefully fix everything that was wrong with the ending of Arc-V

To 'fix' Arc-V you have to go way further back than just the ending. The ending simply reflected how the show had been in its final year: half-assed and empty. Better to admit defeat, cut their losses, and just avoid touching Arc-V when possible.

I'd be down.

If it was actually good unlike Bonds Beyond Time I would be all for it.

that awful anatomy triggers me

This. The last thing we need is another Yusei dick sucking festival.

Yuri already got egao'd so that's not gonna happen.
If anything, Yuya's gonna whisper into Yuri's head about the glories of egao over and over again.

It's not worth the sacrifice at Vrains' expense, no matter how okay/bad the show will be

I wouldn't necessarily say that. As someone who enjoyed the characters and finds Yuya's deck to be a favorite, I hate that it had to end like this.

It's been like that since 2013 the last 4 years have been a shit fest.

But Yuri egao'd the most out of all the Yu's to begin with.

>Liking Performapals

I meant the magicians/odd-eyes/dimension dragons

Fuck Performapals desu

They're not that bad.

>Vrains episode 50
>now entering SYNCHRO SERVER

I thought the Yuri's "only victors can laugh" philosophy would have been a plot point that Yuya would confront, but I guess I expected too much from the staff.

Webm when?

Sure, but Xyz and Fusion took it so far it was almost transcendent in its badness and baffling decisions.

Back off, she's mine.

>episode 60
>fortune cup v3 starts

I've seen worse anime than XYZ/Fusion ARC-V. It's a horrible dip, but not quite transcendent.

>Fortunate Friendship Cup

I love how that was Sonic's actual voice actor in that get up .

I claimed her first.

Have a Gif instead

The Sonic Boom cartoon is a treasure

So have I, on an episode-to-episode basis, but they only last 1-2 cours.

too bad he barely got any screen time, one of the few actually good characters

>Playing Ygopro
>Try to join a duel
>"Oh a single duel, I'll join"
>No duel note or anything weird
>Join
>Kicked out immediately
>Repeat until I get frustrated enough to just make my own match

This shit drives me up a wall. Why the fuck don't people just put who they want to duel/if they're waiting for someone specific in the duel notes? That's what they're fucking there for

Fine, I challenge you to a duel! I bet you'll forget her in a month, you slut!

Yusei > Judai > Yugi > Yuma > Yuya

Hope > Stardust > Odd-eyes > Neos > Black magician

Aki > Anzu > Asuka > Kotori > Yuzu

Kaiba > Kaito > Reiji > Jack > Manjoume

GX > 5D's > DM > Arc-V > Zexal

I'm right?

>how would your fans feel, knowing that "Blue Angel" was making such a lewd face?
Can't wait for dem doujins.

Thanks.

No

I bet you don't even use her deck, faggot.

damn he thicc

Has he won a SINGLE duel?

c-cute

He was on the winning side of that duel against the Obelisk Force with Shun and Gon, I guess.

They wouldn't do a movie without yugi so DM x zexal x arc v

By himself? He won against one of his friends, though whether they let him win or not is a different story, he also had to have a certain W/L percentage to enter the tournament in the first place.

Its really unfortunate that he and Serena were just fucking shit on after so long to the point of ridiculousness.

> > Kotori

huh?

I was really disappointed with Serena. I didn't expect her to be good but that Yugo duel even made Sawatari look good by comparison.

Which is sad considering she is in the Top 10 between all YGO series with confirmed W/L Ratios. Assuming they had more than 10 confirmed duels at least.

>"I never actually had a keikaku"
>"I was winging it the whole time"

Honestly his duel with Yugo was one of the best in the series. Shame he never got to win a duel, sometimes due to bullshit.

>when this often sidelined schmuck is better at entame than your entame MC
Something went wrong

The problem with Yuya is that he never tries to be entertaining until he's won the duel, before that he just runs around trying to get action cards and ignoring the audience.

Sawatari, even though he never wins, spends the whole duel trying to be entertaining and ultimately succeeds more because of it.

Probably based on the dub track.

At least my Snack Princess was super cute.

>but that Yugo duel even made Sawatari look good by comparison.
What was wrong with her Duel with Yugo? I remember it being fine with one of the factors that she lost being that she didn't accept Rogers assistance

Badass long coat says yes. Reiji is the last bishonen rival.

She was only keeping up with Yugo in the first place because of Roger's assistance and Yugo butchered his first turn because he wasn't serious.

Switch to the other subtitles

Even so I still find she was able to do well after not taking Rogers assistance up until Crystal Wing came out

I'm legitimately shocked people continue to have Yusei as their favorite of the 5

Like, what even is his personality?

Roger's assistance was nothing compared to the plot's assistance. Yugo was lucksacking like a motherfucker through that entire duel.

They like him because he's generically "cool" and "badass" and has the least offensive traits among the protagonists by virtue of having the least standout traits to begin with.

>Like, what even is his personality?

Yugo started off great but as it went on it was like he was destined to just never lose, which quickly became boring.

didn't he tell Yuri later that he beat serena and Yuri is literally surprised like it never fucking happens

>GX doujin comes out
>Cyber Bondage

People like part 1 Yusei where he acts stoic to hide his inner hotbloodedness. I can't imagine anyone likes what Yusei turns into.

It's even worse because Yugo self-admitted that a large part of his dueling strategy relied on risky gambles to carry him through.

A fucking gambler should not have a perfect dueling record.

Then again there are literal gambling manga where the MCs are unbeatable gods.

Judai >>>>>>> Yugi > Yuma > Yusei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>> Yuya

Stardust > Hope > Neos > Black Magician >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odd-eyes

Yuzu > Aki > Asuka >>>> Cheerleader > Kotori > Anzu

Kaito >>> Kaiba > Jack > Reiji > Manjoume(not even rival desu)

GX > Zexal > 5d's > DM >>>>>>> Arc-V

>Even so I still find she was able to do well after not taking Rogers assistance up until Crystal Wing came out
Because by that time Roger's assistance had let her last long enough in the duel to be set up to make plays.

>oh yeah Yusei acts stoic most of the time
>I guess that's just how he is all the time let's turn him into a robot
>oh yeah Jack shouts and acts grandiose a lot
>lets turn him into a silly over the top crazy motherfucker
Fuck Ono and Yoshida.

Well Yuya wins his gambles all the time when he goes for Action Cards

Pretty much. I mean Serena was supposed to be like the Judai, the prodigy of Slifer Red after all and one of the best Duelists of all of Fusion.
Yugo is basically Yusei's insert, a magical bullshit duelist that hardly ever loses, also from Synchro land.

Yuri didn't even know who Serena was, he was just surprised that someone from Fusion in general lost.

That's every character user, not just Yuya.

And yet they still tried to pretend they actually had anything even remotely resembling a relationship going in the final episode.

remember when action traps were a thing

Dude, Serena was well known in Academia. Yuri may not have known her directly, but he even showed interest in beating her or a person that beat her (Yugo)

I guess.

Not Sawatari

>Anzu that high

Mildly triggered

>Yuzu > Aki
No.

Which is weird considering Yuri knew about the Ruris and likely knew about Serena given her status in Academia.
That was retarded, I honestly and legit believe they should have rolled with Serena/Sawatari and both of them doing stuff, they had a much better dynamic for what little they got to interact with each other and could have developed both characters far more.

I liked Arc-V through the end, but boy does it have some fucking awful miss-steps along the way. That it just leaves you sort of dissatisfied or wanting a reboot of it. It reminds me so much of the first half of Zexal and the latter half of 5Ds that its kind of just depressing.

Yuzu more relevant than Aki

I still don't understand what Leo was thinking making a fucking FRAGMENT OF ZARC his right hand man.