Posting this here too

posting this here too.

So today someone has defaced the @realDonaldTrump Wikipedia page. They inserted a huge "fuck trump" image, and the page has been like that since. Curious to see who did it, I checked the history of the wiki. The current revision? There was no vandalism. It did not exist on the version page, but the live page has it. live page - archive.is/1zssN current revis. page- archive.is/yN81m And it's also bluelocked, so people can't change it unless they're 30+ days on the site. But the worrying thing is that the addition of the vandalism isn't showing up as a revision. Any other changes would be logged. This just appeared, as if someone who is able to directly edit wiki pages w/o the normal means inserted it. The file is hosted on WP's servers, and a quick google of the file name shows that the only other use of it was for a similar defacing of the wiki page of Ulysses S Grant, as seen here: archive.is/VIVNw This time it is present in the revision page - archive.is/aCU1A
The page was edited after 1.1.18, so my theory is that this attack took place just before then and was somehow during the time of the editor starting his edit and saving, the image was manually placed in. I had a theory that this was done to other presidents, so I searched Abe Lincoln. He's fine. bill clinton, george bush? also fine. This is odd. Extracting data from the image itself shows that it was taken using an Apple iPhone 6s (There's soooo many jokes I could make about that) at 1130 AM, 3.5.2017 at 44° 59' 9" North, 93° 15' 45.5" West. Or, West Island Ave, Minneapolis, MN. Using google's reverse search I found no source for the image. using my own however, I found two sources: flikr scraper using the tag /fucktrump, and on a wikimedia page for user MB298,who says his images are done on an iphone 6s. It is unknown if he is the vandal or just the photographer.

do with this what you will.

~Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Ulysses_S._Grant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fuck_Trump._March_5_Daily_Chalkupy_(32427982054).jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>do with this what you will.
Not your personal army fag kys

What does this mean?

Rusev plz.

Nice work. This is what Sup Forums is all about. Well, that and edgy memes.

Hey, a real thread! Bump for dead clowns.

Wikipedia admins did this themselves. It's going to stay for a while.

Bump for coke

How come people can still edit the Trump wiki page? There's no reason to allow it be public.

bump

>Minneapolis, MN

What is it with Minnesotans and their morose, nihilistic self-hatred? I always figured it has something to do with modern Scandinavian genes.

they're locked to only registered accounts that are 30+ days old

Surly isnt even good, either

Good work. But meh?

Are (((they))) actually white spics?
This changes EVERYTHING

>~Y
What did he mean by this?

Neck yourself immediately.

Can Amerimutts Ban wikipedia?

motherfucking roach poster.I dont hate my govermant they did the right thing but Thanks Allah(c.c) for Wikizero now i can look up for how to pick up leftist girls

If you wanna pick up lefty girls, put a pumpkin spice latte in a box trap.

namefagging

woah look wikipedia being a faggot, nothing new to see

Trump almost won Minnesota, few realize how close he came to winning in a state that's been solidly blue for 30 years

MN also has the highest Scandinavian population, especially Swedish faggots, so it's bound to be very liberal

You should make stickers that say “fuck obama” and whenever you see “fuck trump” put one of the stickers next to it.

>If you wanna pick up lefty girls, put a pumpkin spice latte in a box trap.

Kek

Probably a wiki admin. Going to get a slap on the wrist for it.

Bump

bump for actual good content

wtf they couldn't even format the image properly

You reap what you sow.

>be leftists
>do death-deserving shit
>wonder why people want you to be murdered painfully
yep. real fucking mystery.

>le fug drumpf
More proof the left can't meme

If i understand this correctly this page was edited by an employee from wikipedia. Doesn't this mean wiki is now a PAC because they are interfering with a candidate for 2020?

It's gone now, and again the edit log doesn't show anything.

It looks to still be active here : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Ulysses_S._Grant

There's no wiki markup which would actually cause the image to be displayed tho.

Sauce

Good. Fuck Drumpf

this seems like something that would be better off being ignored
it would be funnier for them to have it up for hours but no one notice

Full of somalis

the image used was edited into the sidebar template by the looks of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fuck_Trump._March_5_Daily_Chalkupy_(32427982054).jpg