Is Liberal Christianity what's going to save the West?

Is Liberal Christianity what's going to save our countries from the anarcho-libtertarianism that aims to weaken our countries to the benefit of the capital that (((they))) own?

They attack society from all angles, weakening the men with feminism, destroy the nuclear families to replace it with modern single independent mother "families", Liberal Christianity looks like the knot that can tie it back together again, it is through this type of commonality that we get a sense of community back in our nations, race is too limiting

There's also an option to define Christian Liberalism (As opposed to Liberal Christianity)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Christianity
prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Christianity

Christianity is a type of Judaism and baptism represents the murder of a gentile child.

>be jesus
>literally a king with devine right
>preach temperance, conservative values n shiet
>faggot libshits try to claim your ideology to play dumbass christcucks

obligatory

>book written entirely by jews
>claims jews are "god's chosen people"
>god's son is jewish
>christcucks literally worship a jew

GOOD GOY!

There is no such thing as liberal Jesus. He did have a hearth full of gold and love, but he is warrior king who will kill with his command nonetheless.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:11-16
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

The great majority of people dont and won't interpret "turn the other cheek" in that manner. Stop grasping at straws, Christianity has been incredibly harmful to us as a people, it preaches equality of man and helping your enemies and other Jewish poison. Jesus was likely a White man who tried warning people about Jews like Hitler, all this supernatural shit the Jew added in after they killed him and then warped his message to benefit them.

inb4 Atheism is also a Jewish poison. Yes, but so is the concept of a bearded man in the sky who listens in. The Muslim concept of god, that the universe/nature/all that is being is God is much better.

There's a lot in it, but to me it's just about the Christian identity than Christian teaching

I believe a moral western liberalism would be very much in line with scripture

>Christianity has been incredibly harmful to us as a people,

There is no such thing as "us a a people". This is marxist or neo-nazi lie. Nothing between you and me is connecting us in any way. The only "us" we can speak of is that of a nation and culture. And Christianity has built our nation - it has given us written and spoken word, class, architecture, education and inspiration.

lmao no. Marxist homos are what got us into this.

That was old school christianity, you know, the one that burnt whiches and killed adulterers. That isn't the type op is talking about.

Fucking nu-pol is like talking to children.

Christians ain't gonna do shit to save themselves, they are taught that dying is good lol.

>burnt whiches and killed adulterers

That wasn't a good thing either. Life isn't some fucking game and anime series where you can be happy about burning people and stoning them to death.

Ideal would be a middle road, conservative theology with manners. Not some fucking which burning inquisition era.

hey fellow kekistani! nothing but based liberal christianity is needed to help keep america great again! if only we can push christian virtues further left and get rid of all those pesky traditional values my dude! please spread the word fellow goyi- KEKISTANI hahaha kek amirite!

you can trust me

You tell me what life is about you fucking retard. You are a fucking aberrihition, a universal glitch, you are born to die and your life is less than the blink of an eye in the long scheme of things. You are less than an insect, life doesn't have meaning, you put meaning into it. If you need cave paintings from 2000 years ago to explain to you not to put your dick in shit or let niggers into your country than you are retarded. Infact christianity has taught the opposite of what is, conducive or healthy for a nation. It's pure communist drivel at this point.

Let's stop being intellectual dishonest here are realize that most if not all religions are population control, meant to keep people retarded while you tax them to death. THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

>WHY ARE PEOPLE HOLDING ME TO THE STANDARDS I CLAIM TO ESPOUSE FUCKING LIBERALS

Islam will save the West.

He was a commietard not a libtard. Read the fucking Bible Sup Forums.

muhummad was getting he ass gaped by abu bakar. ALLAHUSNACKBAR

Yes goyim listen to the atheist! God is dead! our lives are insignificant, religion is meaningless, we are all just atomized individual in a morally relativistic world!

Checked but you're both still faggots

the enlightenment and reformation was a mistake. heretics must burn

you aren't supposed to do stuff just because it makes you happy you fucking hedonist
sometimes endeavours have to be carried out regardless of how somber they are, and the punishment of those who thwart the universal social formula for functioning civilization are among them

that said fire is a bit overboard desu

>don't listen to the nazi goyim, listen to the preacher, we are supposed to love niggers and gays. Hate the sin, not the sinner, plus gays and niggers are just like us :^)

Lol christians are cancer

Why do they kneel? Do they beg their master for a good ass gaping?

Is that what your whore mother did when she was raped to conceive you swine?

You can't rape whores user...

>Is Fundamental Christianity what's going to save the West?
fix'd

Christianity used to be great. removed muslims and jews. they may have played with their pet savages but they sure as shit didn't bring them home.

ALLAHUSNACKGAYBAR

>we are supposed to love niggers and gays. Hate the sin, not the sinner, plus gays and niggers are just like us :^)
Great strawman leaf

MUSLIM LEAF GOTTEM

>Is Liberal Christianity what's going to save the West?

no only traditional Catholic faith is the right path

Hated by fake liberals for over 2000 years now.

You dogs were our slaves be humble and pray

the leaf is right degeneracy is the way. be a godless nihilist instead! it worked out for trudeau it'll work for all of you. Communism is anti-religion what do you have against it fellow cance- i mean leaf

Christians are literal brainwashed retards. Sure there is a higher power and life might have greater meaning. But every strawman you christfags come up with is actually self projection.

Nobody in their right mind thinks life is a video game except christians. Nobody is sexually repressed except christians. Nobody is suck nigger and gay dicks except christians. Christians have paved the way for most of todays degeneracy or stood idly by while most of it happened. These days they will fight tooth and claw to prove how they aren't racist or afraid of gays.

I don't see religious people as based, I see them as retarded, emotionally stunted children who can't accept the fact they are mortal, and that their life as little purpose or meaning.

Christians are fucking retards, period. Sucking up to jesus isn't going to make your life easier or make you live longer, but you secretly hope it will, because you are sick in the brain.

PORK GYROS>>>>>>>>>>> KEBAB

I am saying christianity is bad because it is basically communism. Religion was a form of government, a way to trick cave people into obeying.

Cave people were really afraid of dying, so the smart cave people promised them they will never die, but only if they obey. Presto, religion was born. And you are still falling for it.

I agree on most points on "Christians", but it's this greater meaning that we want to get it, and I don't see any other way of getting humanity in line with it.

Some autist will have to spend his entire life and generations afterward to define the meaning, we don't have that, but we have something that got the idea right with Christianity

The true redpill is the Mormon faith. God has handed us the keys to the Kingdom, but we foolish mortals are too blind to accept it.

The idea that everyone is equal and that life is just a TEST run, is literally insane and not conducive to founding a nation.

Nations are supposed to be giant tribes, and tribes are supposed to be giant families. That's why civil nationalism or christianity will never work. It doesn't tackle enthnicity or demographic problems. Niggers are stupid because of drugs and inbreeding, ontop of that they probably have some genetic problems like most stormfags say. Jesus ain't going to pop out of the clouds and give us a eugenics book. And most christians would riot if we started killing gays and retards.

Religion is fucking retarded, but so is new-age religion and liberalism. We need a new religion, one that isn't cucked.

The video game analogy is a perfect example, most christians don't give a fuck how bad the world gets, because god is just testing us.

>gods just kidding guys, our real life starts when we get our brains blown out :DDDDDD

whiter than you Muhammad.

Christianity is the giant Christian Tribe

You're going to have retards in all tribes, it's the way of the world and the bell curve.

What would it otherwise be that keeps the tribes together? Relationship to families? We see how that goes over and over with rebellions, just look at the middle-east where they are one giant inbred family, they have the worst wars despite everyone being related

Now you are just projecting your delusions

To add to what keeps the tribes together:

Christinity becomes the "science of morality", something dumbass families won't figure out by themselves. And the Liberal part allows for competition within these limits

>leaf

literally nothing will save the west at this point. enjoy the ride.

The global war is between Liberals and Conservatives. That includes a civil war of ideology in both Christianity and Judaism.

Doubt it!

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html

That's where you're wrong kiddo

When you look at what this neoliberalism is, they aren't part of our society really, they're against everything in society, from feminists teaming up with jihadists to promote terrorist migration, to all the communists that create "social movements" to tell citizens to fuck off and die in our own countries because some third world asshole decided to have 10 kids and they're all starving to death as a result.

Christianity looks like the way to make liberalism part of our society again

Like him or not, Trump is the third way. Without him, none of this would be happening because he represents some new form of liberal conservatism. Is there a word for it?

That sort of evangelical bible thumping isn't what I mean with Christian Liberalism, but that people primarily identify with Christianity first instead of the false teachings of the shit eating feminist prophets, it will prove all the femiists they put in power as shallow and morally vacuous

Whatever the Christian bible says, it's Christian Liberalism so do whatever the fuck you want with it just to prevent people from identifying first with the third world, feminists, and communist unholy alliance that aims to screw us over

>The great majority of people dont and won't interpret "turn the other cheek" in that manner.
well, then they are wrong. Same with "the meek shall inherit the earth". Almost nobody knows what "meek" actually meant in greek at that time.

> In the Greek New Testament, “meek” is from the Greek term praus. It does not suggest weakness; rather, it denotes strength brought under control. The ancient Greeks employed the term to describe a wild horse tamed to the bridle.

> Interesting

Great post. Reminds me of Marcus Aurelius. Maybe the new way is the old Stoicism.

>supernatural shit

I'd advise actually trying before you dismiss it, since I can speak from experience you don't know what you're talking about.

THIS. FUCK YOU OP. There was no degeneracy in Jesus Christ, liberals are 100% degenerate

Get fucked. Don’t tell me a pedophile, murdering scum bag is better than my God

>conservative values

Jesus never bent over backwards to let (((them))) fuck people over in the ass to make more money.
He was all about being a bearded, sandal wearing hippy that fucking gave charity out to everyone.