Sup Forums Approved Shows

I'll start.

The main character is a faggot. A real faggot.

This

HA

pic related

also: The Young Pope

> "what claim does your piety have on my deference"

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Knightfall seems pretty good too

>muh strong independent viking womyn that need no men

NOOTKA HMMMMMMM

>cant function within the laws of the land so suffers on a vessel of rotting wood in international waters with no women.

Is that what this show is about, OP? Sounds pretty blue pill to flee from a populace.

Fuck off, it's better than 99% of TV out there. There's nothing else on TV that explores the central theme of Vikings, namely paganism vs Christianity, which is very relevant to pol

LITERALLY AN ARSE PIRATE

You should only watch seasons 1-3 (and maybe 4) otherwise it's just a feminist wet dream

Yeah but he isn’t a fucking flaming queer. He’s a man that if he wants ass he will take that ass. Faggot, yes. Manly as fuck.

The Young Pope. There's no better answer.

>electric jew
>pol approved

Main character is Captain Flint. A British Peasant who rises through the Navy, fucks the Lord's wife, then falls in love with the Lord and they have a polyamorous relationship, all 3 of them. The Lord's father finds out, exiles the wife and "Flint" and puts his son in Faggot-Jail. From then on he becomes "Captain Flint" and wishes to create a Pirate Governed Island as a fuck you to Britain.

Most definitely not Sup Forums's show. It was a bait thread, but I guess not enough folks have seen it. Either way, from a technical standpoint it is one of the best shows in recent years. Strong performances, great cinematography and design (Bay was a Producer) and an engaging story. It does feature blacks and strong womyn, but honestly nothing is in your face.

The British aren't even portrayed as the bad guys, and the Pirates are still murderous, thieving scum with certain Captains having a sort of moral code. It does balance everything pretty good, really. No race-mixing, no black Lords in Britain or anything like that. It's ass accurate as it gets historically.

TL;DR If you can get past a Black Servant, a Bi Captain, a Mulato Whore and an Island of isolated black savages in the final season, the show is 100% Anglo and is honestly an unironic KINO.

try reading a book, they're not just for hiding money from niggers

> Strong performances, great cinematography and design
> Bay was a producer
> Bay

Nice post, but how in the hell is Bay ( bait) any kind of reference. There's a reason why people loathe him. Go to bed Mike.

Bay was a Producer user, meaning he put in the money, which means the sets were authentic. All the ships were real, 100% built from scratch. Watch the Behind the Scenes footage. No green screen, nothing. All practical. Even the rainstorms.

And as for the cast, apart from Flint they're mostly unknowns, which is why the performances are good. There's no star-power there. Flint's actor is Dame Maggie Smith's son who only does Theatre, but liked the idea of a Pirate Show too much. The only other well-known person to appear is the guy who plays Blackbeard, Ray Stevenson.

It's seriously worth a watch.

>inb4 shill
The show ended last year. And I torrented it. But it really is good. Considering there's almost nothing worth seeing nowadays, good shows should be promoted.

Also seconding the Young Pope. It's EuroKINO. Then there's Twin Peaks S3 if we're talking about 2017 stuff.

You had me until Twin Peaks S3.

It was nice to read a post that was not written by a complete buffoon.

I shall make my inquiries. Expecting your taste to be shit no less.

Those aren't even peak degeneracy.

The Young pope is /ourguy/ 100%

>BBC
>casts BBC
Pottery

This show is pretty based, set in Chicago but has an almost all white police force who beats the fuck out of niggers and spics. They also have no problem shooting people, despite the BLM backlash they know will happen. Overall a great cop show, basically a Sup Forums version of Law and order without any SJW bullshit.

Sounds like somebody got LYNCH'd! Kidding aside, it was good. Not the meme"KINO" that Sup Forums is lauding it as, but it was weird and at least had character. It was unlike anything on tv, for better or worse.

The last kingdom

Friends apart for those 8 episodes Charlie was I there. Those are banned.

It's a spin-off from the firefighter show right?(chicago fire or something like that)

Yeah they have a few Chicago based shows, fire, med and so on. Chicago PD is by far the best though. They call out the hysteria of BLM activists pretty well.

Peaky Blinders reminds us to
Never trust a Jew.

Fucking Alfie

Exposes the awful nature of the Gyppo as well.

>Adrien Brody who is a jew
>plays an Italian
>mocks the Jews for pretending to be Italian

but seriously fuck alfie solomons, he's double crossed the Shelby's 3 times.

filthy black blooded gypsies

The Shield is literally /ourshow/.

Brody's not a real Jew since he's on his father's side and thus does not count. Jewood betrayed him, so he exposes the truth in Peaky Blinders.

Seriously though, the Luca/Alfie scene was pure Jewism. Alfie says "oy vey, me an fokin Tommy are marginalized groups" then turns around and calls Changretta a "fucking WOP". Great Redpiil there.