ITT: Indisputable best girls in their shows

ITT: Indisputable best girls in their shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKqGw1ODD-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't make me remember.

does it even count if there is no competition?

LALATINA
A
L
A
T
I
N
A

>Megumin is barely featured in season 2
>still manages to be the best character
The author of Konosuba did one thing right in her life, and that's creating Megumin.

it really hurts my soul that there'll never be more shiro

why do you konosuba fags have like 5-6 threads up at once jesus fuck calm down.

A NGNL S2 isn't out of the question, yes?

meme a shit

>Not Steph
NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Oh no, here comes that guy nobody likes!

to bad nu-Sup Forums hates NGNL

I like steph but shiro is so cute and badass
Yhea i think

>nu-Sup Forums
fuck off

The anime is kinda weird so i can understand why some ppl dont like it, for someone who watch a lot of anime he really need to love the universe for enjoy ngnl

>fuck off
Why?

Easily without a doubt

>

Every best girl thread I see.

there is already a PV for s2, it starts july 15th or something

Correct.

I still can't get over the fucking choker.

I still can't get over how there aren't enough BJ doujins with her.

Cannot refute

Fag
This guy gets it

Best girl coming through

Seconded.

I hate megutards.

Literally best girl of 2015.

E Z as Pie

"I recognize that belly."

We also hate you.

(Only when she's with Mineta)

She has master-level taste.

I wish more shows embraced the new frontier of fan service. Panty shots feel so cliche and boring in comparison.

iie senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=OKqGw1ODD-E

She's the queen and she knows it.

Talking about objectivity when deciding who best girl is would be foolish, but I'm as close as I could be to saying that Megumin is the objectively best girl.

Aqua is retarded, the cause of 90% of the bad things happening, selfish and annoying. I'd still like her as a friend, but she has absolutely no value as a partner, other than being right out detrimental to have around.

Darkness started out great, with her carnivorous hunger for masochism and hard fetishes. But they just had to ruin her. Can't have a character with actual sexual interests guys, or the figures won't sell! And so she's actually all talk and no show, and if someone actually dares to humor her requests she turns into a blushing maiden, making her entire character a complete joke.

Chris and Wiz are background characters, so you can't really make them count because of their relatively small presence.

Therefore, Megumin is objectively the best girl in Konosuba.
Debate me, fags

Cucks need not apply.

correct

Only correct ones

>Tramples onto the hopes and dreams of everyone around her
>Requires constant babysitting to not crash and burn
>Literally the living embodiement of the concept of "Life isn't fair when people like this are around"
>Monopolizes the life of the poor sap she autistically latched onto, requiring him to put everything on hold just so he can change her diapers

I despised Shiro to such a burning passion that I dropped Sakurasou on episode 15. I'm kinda glad since that meant I didn't even get to see the Aoyama suffering that came afterward, but holy shit. She was such an insufferable cunt.
She had so little regard for how shit she made the life of everyone around her that I actually think she was a very good representation of people with actual autism.

Retard a best

I politely disagree

this desu
anime heroines are usually absurdly flawed and it's all excused because they're pretty, but she touched a new low
she was just legitimately a horrible human being to a level where you can't even ignore it on the grounds of her being 2D

>megumin

Disgusting heretics and stupid lolicons.

Plants aren't girls silly.

She's hot and all, but I couldn't have sex with an actual retard for the life of me. What if the condom breaks and I end up having mentally disabled kids?
No, no, no. Aqua is only for violent bullying, such as pinching her clitoris with a pair of pliers, or simply beating the shit out of for being completely useless.

USOTSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dog shit taste.

Go away scamloli.

Not rika. Smh

>Tramples onto the hopes and dreams of everyone around her
how? by being talented, while others are not? thats the theme of the whole show, you know?
>Requires constant babysitting to not crash and burn
and whats wrong with that?
>Literally the living embodiement of the concept of "Life isn't fair when people like this are around"
ask yourself: is being mentally handicapped to the point of not being able to do daily things fair? its just justice that the has something to compensate for her flaws.
>Monopolizes the life of the poor sap she autistically latched onto, requiring him to put everything on hold just so he can change her diapers
well, first of all she got leached to him. her cousin, the teacher, was in charge of her. its not mashiros fault, at all.

next step euthanesia for retards? there you go:

>Show
Not yet, pre-schooler.
Wait till you're in middle school, maybe it'll be out then and we might reconsider

>pic unrelated

Not the guy you responded to, but, I hope you are not serious. If you are then, may god make you fall in love with an autist who will suck you up for your time and money, in the process losing everything you ever cared for (friends, family, dream career). But as long as the you the comfort of changing her diapers every evening, it's all worth it then.

totally, that was the core of the show. some guy loosing everything he had just to become an alcoholic who cared for an autistic girl.
you are retarded if you think that anime=real life, retards get put in special institutions and thats good. maybe you should join them

>girl

You're both wrong.

Its not fair