Germany starts enforcing hate speech law

Wutbürger on suicide watch!

bbc.com/news/technology-42510868

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/topic/ef42509b-f3ab-4c1c-ba97-debb43d4f704
minds.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30
youtube.com/watch?v=ggOehZHfOBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oppressive muslim nation
so how is this news?

What I don't understand is why Facebook Inc., an American company gives a fuck what dipshit law is passed outside America?

Let the Krauts ban Facebook and see how long their government lasts when they have to explain to people there is no more WhatsApp because muh hatespeech.

Because they make billions in Europe?

P.S. the hate speech laws in the UK are a lot tougher than in Germany. Facebook faces millions of fines for anti Islam postings by Brits. Some may even go to prison for that.

Because Krauts are controlled by Jews.
Jews own Facebook.
Facebook pushes the Jewish agenda.
/the end

So? Germany != Europe.

And this is a U.S. Company, not a European company. Shut everything down in Europe, fire all the staff and tell everyone in Europe, including the U.K. to fuck off.

Germans are fucking pathetic

One third of Facebook’s revenues are in Europe. The German legislation and the UK legislation are testbed laws for the upcoming EU rules. The US has similar rules with variations.

Essentially, Facebook will have to delete hate speech if someone reports it. Every social media platform does that already. Haven’t you read any of the articles on the subject in the last years?

These are EU laws you absolute mong.

they have servers in europe and therefore european law must be respected.

Guess you guys should ditch Facebook before you get any surprise knocks at the door

Not that you would know about EU, brexit fuck.

>One third of Facebook’s revenues are in Europe.

Your jurisdiction is not determined by your revenues, it's determined by your place of incorporation.

Facebook should tell Europe to fuck off, it's more popular than shitty retarded politicians in Europe. What would happen if they refused to pay? Get fined? Don't pay that either. What's Europe going to do? Ban Facebook like China?

Any government that bans Facebook in Europe would be thrown out of office. These companies should be standing up for freedom of speech instead of being cuckolded. But I shouldn't expect much from shit that comes out of California.

The internet is there to communicate.Cracking down of free speech will infuriate the normies and lead to alternatives such as VK.So fuck you Moshe.You wont stop white Nationalism.

Read the article, spastic. It's German.

>using kikebook even ironically

>using faceberg
Kys

How many rape yesterday kraut bro?

>Your jurisdiction is not determined by your revenues, it's determined by your place of incorporation.

Your place of incorporation is relevant for corporate governance, it has nothing to do with complying with applicable laws where you operate.

If Facebook does not comply with laws, it can be fined, just as Volkswagen was fined 30bn in the US. Should Volkswagen just have told the US to fuck off because it is incorporated in Germany?

VW has corporate offices in the USA. It's called VW USA.

And does that mean Facebook should comply with some shit law made in Zimbabwe? Nigeria? Eritrea? India?

Fuck off. It would be endless.

well they often think that american laws applies in countries they operate in , they don't.

A country can simply deny them to operate in it, if they do not comply to their laws user.

I actually hope they do it here, because they do not respect freedom of speech and are basically a propaganda and subversion tool atm

Does anybody has that article where Obongo whines that we should strive to make the internet a common, shared space where people don't segregate into their safe spaces? That article goes great together with this one.

Facebook has corporate offices in Germany. So?

If Facebook operates in Zimbabwe then it has comply with laws there.

Facebook isn’t available in China becauce Facebook did not want to comply with Chinese law. Linkedin on the other hand is available in China because it complies with law there... but for many years was not available in Russia, because it did not comply with Russian law.

Etc.

Just read up on the subject instead of spouting nonsense.

I wish the U.S. would join other First World Western nations and not tolerate hate speech.

Germany is hateword
ban it

why do EU companies have zero presence on the internet? it's kind of spooky

>If Facebook operates in Zimbabwe then it has comply with laws there.

Absolute cuckoldry.

>Facebook has corporate offices in Germany. So?

They don't need to, that's my point. They could, and should shut everything in Europe and the website would still operate.

China and Russia are terrible examples. They're both third world shitholes.

Yeah as an ex Californian don't hold your breath with that place, it's -25% white at this point, its the sole reason America is even le 56%. Its Elysium meets Cuba where the wealthy live in mansions in the sky and 70+% of the people don't and can't afford to own a home while spending over 40% of their monthly income on rent. It is the world the Jews are building for us, it's where it's already arrived, they're just trying to get the rest of the world to function like CA.

They also just added LGBT shit to the school textbooks including an unironic expose on Walt Whitman potentially liking "boy love" (he was a member of NAMBLA, this is thinly veiled pedopromotion via CA education). They are not even depicting this in an utterly heinous tone, just scientific. It's sickening.

You're not thinking of the big picture here. Facebook wants to be as big and pervasive as possible. Fuckerberg and co don't care about a bit of censorship as long as they can stay in the EU and keep the goys hooked.

We don't know, talking about muslim rapes is hatespeech.

I use it to make low tier memes when I'm all out of memes for le anglo

>1488
>Dat flag

At last I truly see.

>hate speech law
>most Orwellian term in the history of civilization

You literally can't make this shit up

90% of the US companies with presence on the internet are owned by Jews.

based bisonette

All I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

The US has no hate speech laws.

>Finkelstein
It's said here all the time but seriously. Every goddamn time it never fails to be a fucking jew.

So you want a bloody civil war? Awesome, me too.

None of us use keinbook, you fucking mutt Besatzer. When will your "people" stop occupying my land and my nation with armed soldiers and robbing us of our human rights? This has gone on for almost 80 years now. When will it finally stop?

When you grow a pair you whiny nigger.

>dangerous lies
If it wasn't illegal it would probably be less dangerous.

>When will your "people" stop occupying my land and my nation with armed soldiers and robbing us of our human rights?
not that funny and masterraced when it happens to you, nation of fagets?

They can come up with any laws they want. Gen Z's are going to start WW3 and purge this planet. Literally all kids hate immigrants and brown people more than anything on this planet.
That's what you get when you ignore reality and try to live in a bubble.

good
I'm gonna report all germans here to german authorities

What the fuck is Germany gonna do if companies don't take it down and don't pay the fine? try to block the website? Good luck. It doesn't work in China and they're a fucking totalitarian society.

When my speech becomes illegal than I start shooting motherfuckers to get my point across.

Fuckin kek
And I say this as a 1/64th german

It's nice to see Brits actually understanding capitalism as opposed to gargling on it like the Germans. That is exactly what Zuck should do, if he is an American company functioning only in America he doesn't have to worry about anybody else's laws. They could fine him and have no way to make him pay, and no way to enforce the law without banning the website which would cause a huge public backlash.

they could just tell the german government to fuck off.
imagine germany blocking facebook. that's not exactly something any political party wants to be responsible for

please tell me what sort of fucking idiot still uses a service that maps your face for facial recognition. Here's a better site specifically for you Oven Operators. It's already labeled racist bigotted and is crawling with feds, but at least you have some security

gab.ai/topic/ef42509b-f3ab-4c1c-ba97-debb43d4f704
httpe://gab.ai
and this one is good too
minds.com

This. White kids are getting racist as fuck now. I'm sure this is going on everywhere.

Only problem is these days there's more brown kids and immigrants than white kids

Turkish never had a good character, what sort of lowlife bum jockies would have done what you did to the Armenians? Fuckin mufti inbred swine goat fuckers

good , they are making the campaign to the afd

fuck mohammad and fuck kangaroos

It's Germany. Pretty sure u can't sneeze without the thought police coming after you.

Racist as fuck but Asians and pajeets (because only the higher castes come to the west) are okay, and what should be nationalism has been supplanted by either civic nationalism, or nordicism.

With gen Z you get
>WE'RE ALL FUCKIN WHITE!
or
>ONLY SVEN OVER THERE IS WHITE!
>sven: Vat? I vaz busy doing...thinks vith my.... friend muhammad. Can you say zat again? Bjork bjork bjork!

European governments do not use funds for black ops to run sites like wikipedia / snopes etc. as the US government does.

>sneezing without a snot license

Literally 3rd world.

censorship baby, it's all part of the the plan.
But white people are the more efficient killers, BY FAR!!! We are way better at it than we get credit for. Why do you think we can't dance? It's not our natural state. We have been created by the Yakub apparently as the Evil race who embodies nothing but lying murderers, don't believe me, here :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
I really couldn't give a shit if you're into necrophilia or bestiality, but snitching to authorities makes u a normy, shit scum faggot breed dick slinging cum guzzling hard tard dead head soy boy dipshit, and you're uncool

4th Reich when?

foppedy boppety

westerners and germans in particular are my enemies. why wouldn't I use their own weakness against them?

>Thank you, That's all I needed to clarify ;)

no worries
>But white people are the more efficient killers, BY FAR!!!
pic related

They actually did prior to this, mate.
Still: fuck me.

>Wutbürger

Please America can't you go one post without thinking about burger!

Because they make money from those nations and if they don't do what they say they will be blocked form them.

EUHEUHEUHEUHEUEUHE fuck off, teabag.

youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30

How new are you? Did you just start posting in 2018?

ur funni man :DDD

EEEEEEHUEHUEHUEHUE THAT WAS SO FUNNI, BECAUSE WE AREN'T EVEN 24 HOURS INTO 2018 XDDDDDDD

Seriously doe...you need to buy a rope for fuck sake.

lmao

cringe

>he trusts me
>the dumb fuck

>Not finding it cringey to laugh about such a simple word joke.

Here's a instruction after you've bought a rope @ Obi or whatever the fuck.

Dude, NetzDG aka Netzdurchsuchungsgesetz (Net Surveillance Law) was passed around early-mid of this year right along with the Marriage for all, you big doofus.
cringe that is, frohes neues.

Ahh you must be one of those anti semites I've heard about. So what if jews run Germany, own facebook, own all the banks and media and film companies and news organisations and everything else? Doesn't mean they're actively engaged in promoting their own interests at the expense of everyone else does it

And this is why you really suck at making business. If the government wants feefees catered and wants free speech oppression, you do exactly that if there is still money to make. Of course you will lift those oppression again asap because it keeps your margin lower.

>soulless Swiss banker talking about money over ideals

You're not wrong though.

They do need to be in germany. The node in frankfurt is just too important for a worldwide social media platform to ignore it.

>implying faceberg isn't fully on board with this

>throttling "harmful"-speech and implementing "safe-speak"
>Widen your community to countries that have no freedom of speech.

People who own and run vast global power wont actively attempt to maintain said power?

How naive are you?

Expecting facebook to act out of altruism and ethics rather than greed is just illusional

ZIEG HEIL MERKEL

I see your point however the internet is not like a physical car with tariffs and shit like that, if facebook wasn't a jewish company they could absolutely make a statement about free speech by refusing to pay the fines. They would even get support from American politicians looking to capitalize on that sort of thing.

checked and keked.
HNY bro

jesus, I know this word gets thrown around a lot but that's downright Orwellian.

Holy fuck this is insane. Wrongthink is now banned, brought to you by the country of New Years safe zones in Berlin!

inb4 krauts start pushing EU wide ban
Just a matter of time, I'm sure

already happening im afraid
youtube.com/watch?v=ggOehZHfOBk

Serves them right. Nobody dare question the enlightenment of our Glorious Führer!

HEIL MERKEL

Did you know she tore down the entire Berlin Wall with her own hands in a day? People think it was David Hasselhoff, but that is untrue.

HEIL DEAR LEADER

MAY YOUR WISDOM GRANT US UNLIMITED THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION AND ISLAMIZATION, AND MAY OUR LIVING STANDARDS TAKE A NOSEDIVE

>The US has similar rules with variations.
False
America has a lovely thing called the first amendment. Hate speech has no legal definition here and therefore doesn't exist.
>b-but what if someone is encouraging people to kill a certain group
It's not speech at that point. It's a call to action. Gee it's like we have laws or something.

Yet they would still do it. And get re-elected.