LAS VEGAS BOMBING

GET IN HERE NIGGERS MAJOR HAPPENING
Holy shit I was on the Las Vegas strip and there was an explosion of some sort in the crowd. There was mass panic. Luckily I made inside the New York New York. The explosion was around the MGM. I’ll keep you fuckers posted on this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdQM94kd8SQ
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPyxUNd0-MEJ-xD514fhBPpmhbPwmKdfI2WQ3rINEC3bDIqlcGQoVsGob8LDYaJ7KtvgDE87PcT7UpnFK1nETER5ES57CwRw8tKPB-dX8MII8z7lvBMfKDMnVOS84Azl17nTI6EsNaN9yk9uQFSA9AmN03jmZwl0iTX1icfEqTcu-CdC9Vv6JOHZ7n7hfGRoOnx20VQe9lmHzhfRmPbN5QjkO1dV-ofxEA0l03oFIqdv_1gsiTRRmMr_1clt1TZ5cvwABlL5CDaLoC5SInafLh6SrZEQNAZnNRDLdWkFZ-4nUJ4higUCCTfDdDnNZKrK5KbuBbc3HJT9SH6fGAQmpdpsDmUXsQ&hl=fi
thelovedartlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/noviy-god-v-las-vegase_243.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember my first beer.

Checkem

Dubz

LARP 2018

So far the inside of New York New York is packed and there are people trying to get in still from the panic outside. Was it muslims?

You're posting from your phone; send us a photo of the mayhem.

this

off by one

checkem

You lying sack of shit. Are you still trying to push that shitty LARP about a nuke device in Vegas? Is this really how you're going to start the year, user? Fuck's sake.

Go back to sleep

Good thing your phone was shielded from the emp

Pic or it didnt happen

Sorry my phone camera kind of sucks

>new years
>explosion

sage in all fields

unironically kill yourself

>being this bad at fake news

There is nothing happening.

Oh shit! What the fuck was tha-

>filename
user...

pic is from this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdQM94kd8SQ
sage, go make bait threads on Sup Forums

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPyxUNd0-MEJ-xD514fhBPpmhbPwmKdfI2WQ3rINEC3bDIqlcGQoVsGob8LDYaJ7KtvgDE87PcT7UpnFK1nETER5ES57CwRw8tKPB-dX8MII8z7lvBMfKDMnVOS84Azl17nTI6EsNaN9yk9uQFSA9AmN03jmZwl0iTX1icfEqTcu-CdC9Vv6JOHZ7n7hfGRoOnx20VQe9lmHzhfRmPbN5QjkO1dV-ofxEA0l03oFIqdv_1gsiTRRmMr_1clt1TZ5cvwABlL5CDaLoC5SInafLh6SrZEQNAZnNRDLdWkFZ-4nUJ4higUCCTfDdDnNZKrK5KbuBbc3HJT9SH6fGAQmpdpsDmUXsQ&hl=fi

gay

Nigger, Please.
thelovedartlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/noviy-god-v-las-vegase_243.jpg

dude i was literally just at New York New York, the only happening was a cute brunette girl in kitty cat ears being carted out on a gurney. she looked kinda dead, partied too hard

mine had sprinkles

You sure she wasnt a blast victim from the nuke outside?

Hahaha... that one's so funny, the first time I heard it I fell of my dinosaur.

Stop LARPing... sage.

If there is a nuke you should duck and cover.

WHY are you not ducking and covering?

Yeah, sorry, Trump ate too many chili dogs to celebrate New Years. That's probably what you heard.

Shit I wondered why my dick was glowing like Mr. Burns

Run away.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI

And you still carry this pic just in case?

Suspect Zam Hydeski reported?

I once had a scalpel shoved up my urethra

Adam “Adolph” Warski is starting

So you come here and post straight to 4chins, fuck around with the horrible captcha, and root around in your phone for an image to post that isn’t of the actual scene of the happening instead of cleaning up your shart.
>it goes into the options field

Adam "Racial Holy" Warski

>fuck around with the horrible captcha,
Use the legacy captcha you mong.