>will smith: "fairy lives don't matter"
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a5FvgdI6h-c
youtu.be/H9770lB6E2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_2:_The_Edge_of_Human
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4WLBrukr0
youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/qvdn4d/alien-is-sci-fi-horrors-most-feminist-movie-franchise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bro, it was fucking boring. i fell asleep

You fall asleep once they started talking about diversity hire bullshit (referring to the orc)?

I watched the first 5 minutes, realized it was going to be garbage and turned it off

same with fucking blade runner, you fags said it was an exception to the sjw agenda and I ended up being bored out of my mind

lets face it, movies are nearly all garbage these days, it's like creativity has died

If this movie was red pilled
Then I am an Alabama porch monkey

The movie sucked and had no substance. It was shilling real hard

Red pilled with a Black Cop and his White Girlfriend, or Red pilled with evil Elves representing White people?

I've watched it 3 times. Thought it was great. Don't see where the hate comes from, ORCs are literally niggers in this movie. Token nigger gets a prize at the end, feeds the racism because it's fucking true.

This.
Every entertainment Sup Forums thread is full of normie blue pilled shit.
Blade Runner had terrible acting, boring and uneventful story and the argument that the movie puts women in their place because "muh loyal AI" is bullshit.

Most relevan characters are female. The only good thing about the movie is that it's mostly white.

Why does Hollywood hate white people? Anyway movie was boring as hell did get past 30mins...

This. As soon as I saw Joe Rogan I turned it off.

Mostly because everyone is using a formula to make money. So yes creativity is dying.

Blade Runner is a fucking masterpiece, only brainlets dislike it, you can go to watch the avengers

so for niggers to look good they had to invent lower fantasy races?

Pull that up, Jamie

Agreed about the new BR being shit. I'm still trying to wrap my head around why it was so popular on Sup Forums because it was so obviously a bad film

orcs: blacks
humans: whites
elves: jews

>orcs are the new niggers
they're supposed to be slavs

Original yes, new one was pure fucking trash
It was like Drive meets Her

This one of the best movies ever made.

The action was pretty shit. Annoying to watch. The world has potential but they need to get rid of Will Smith. The comedy was lame too

Anyone here see Baahubali and Baahubali 2? Baahubali 2 was one of the only 2017 films I enjoyed. That and Brawl in Cell Block 99. Both Baahubali movies are free to watch on YouTube.
youtu.be/a5FvgdI6h-c
youtu.be/H9770lB6E2M

Did you notice the older AI-models on the dump, that took the aircraft down, were speaking German

What did they mean by this

You haven't seen shit if you haven't watched the holy mountain.

Fucking amazing film.

>blade runner
>I ended up being bored out of my mind
not enough capes and baysplosions for you, patel?

The early replicants and early Blade Runners were Germans. "Blade Runner" is supposed to be an anglification of "bleib ruhig".

lol wat

Lol the quality is actually way better than I thought OP. Wtf people who shit in the streets have pretty good cgi. And pooo girl is cute. So of watch if I was forced to or it was only thing on or I walked in a room with someone else already having it on. Looks actually enjoyable just skipped through it

Is the poo in the loo just a meme?

Yeah, the ultimate red pill this one is.

Checked! These movies were nuts. The frog temple scene? Mwah!

cunt this movie is absolute shite red pill my ass the whole movie is about mah racisms

Manhunt: The Unabomber is redpilled.

Not only it shows the pain of the Unabomber, but also his ideas -- especially when the FBI agent begins to see the same thing Ted talked about in his manifesto. The end is super redpilled.

I didn't notice. I watched the original movie when I was a kid so whatever they were referencing with that scene flew way over my head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_2:_The_Edge_of_Human

> The etymology of the term "blade runner" is revealed to come from the German phrase bleib ruhig, meaning "remain calm." It was supposedly developed by the Tyrell Corporation to prevent news about replicants malfunctioning.

retard

>look at the strength in your body,
>the desire in your heart,
>I gave you this!
>such a waste.

The elves are Jews you fucking mong

First one is the best.

Will Smith is seriously boring now. He can't be interesting, he's already exhausted is acting capabilities. I'd rather watch another Adam Sandler romcom before a Will Smith action movie.

>meme flag
>retard
You couldn't be more fucking stupid if you tried you troglodyte. I know that having sub-80 IQ isn't ideal and that processing thoughts is hard for you but can you for one moment not be such a fucking retarded piece of shit? It's spelled to you in the most obvious way that even a BABY could understand it Orcs - Niggers, Humans - Whites, Elves - Le 1% occupy wallstreet drumpf
IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD, THE SOCIAL COMMENTARY IS LITERALLY ON THE FUCKING NOSE YOU DIPSHIT

why doesn't Sup Forums talk about pic related more?
PKD himself was a man who had clearly overdosed on redpills

I learn something new every day

I've never seen it. That's totally a movie I should watch

Yup, the only Nordid human women who wasn't an elf was the negro's mate, disgusting and sick.

Tried watching the remake twice and couldn't get into it. Probably something to do with the lack of compelling plot.

Surprisingly good film. Orcs are just white niggers that like metal. They are much better than regular niggers but political correctness keeps them down because they followed the dark lord, Adolf Hitler.

BBC makes good ones.

I just can't get into that lame animated style
the book and PKD are indeed based though
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4WLBrukr0
and to keep it full Sup Forums, you could say that in DADOES the androids are a metaphor for (((them)))

The original stuck with me because it really captures the moment when all humanity is lost. He was part of one of the last outpost of cops as gangs and violence are starting to take over just before all hope for humanity is lost and civilization falls... and the moment they kill his wife and kid... thats the last of it. Thats when its all over. Now only mad max is left. The remake is complete garbage. I actually hated it. 2 and 3 are entertaining. But 1 is the best.

not a film, but Brass Eye should have it's own sticky thread for eternity tbph
>youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

>ORCs are literally niggers in this movie
It's not even subtle.

You will call me a faggot or a nigger I don't care, but I don't have anything against niggers who can behave like normal persons

I fucking don't get it why was everyone so fucking mean with Nick

The new BladeRunner lost its pace and heart in the second half. Just the ordinary yet beautifully crafted hollywood flick.

The remake is a lie.
It's not even about Mad Max anymore. It looks like it was meant to be something different at the start since there seems to be some attempt at giving Max some background but the movie rapidly turns into a feminist fest.

It's about women fighting patriarchy with their powerful wombs and keeping male allies on check because they should always remain in the background and let womyn take the lead and build a utopia. Even taking feminism out of the equation, if you take the character the movie is named after and remove him from the story you realize the resulting film wouldn't change a bit.

The original Mad Max movie had very little story. Was about the development of a character and how he confronts the conflicts presented to him. That's why it was so good, there was redemption and progression, it made you empathize and feel something.

Everyone saw him as a race traitor.

Thanks captain. Another thing the eternal Anglo stole from the fine people of Germany

the scenes with his wife were the worst in the movie.. not mad about ht eobvious race mixing propaganda, they just had zero chemistry as a couple

Jews haven't infected global cinema yet...

heaven help us when the jews take bollywood

Why is it so obvious to spot shills?

You're joking right? Furiosa was dead in the water without Max and the all female utopia she threw everything away for was nothing more than a pipe dream so she had to go back to the fortress built by a man and violently take it over

I feel they only called it mad max to cash in on the name they should have called it fury road or furiosa because that was not a mad max movie his name could have been mike or steve and it wouldn't have mattered nothing connected him to that world or the history of those films or the audience. Was such a let down. Would have been better if they never gave his name or maybe just hinted or if when he did say his name someone knew who he was with shock or awe. They guy should be a fucking legend or a ghost story instead of nothing. Movie was a pile of sjw garbage.

Dead in the water? He contributed nothing but being some filling character. He's NPC tier. You swap him for another grunt and you have the same movie. It doesn't matter if he's Max or Jon Doe his character doesn't add anything to the movie.

And the ending is exactly what I meant. She wants to runaway and find more women who tell them to go back home to their abusive husbands and they take over to rebuild it the femenine way and Max just walks away because female allies have to keep their heads down.

I'm not even making this up, there's always more stuff underlying than we think. Want to hear something crazy? Alien is a feminist movie. Sounds stupid, huh? Male characters are actually relevant and do their part, it's no so blatantly about strong womyn... But it is. It's about giving men the horrors of getting raped and birthing the child of their rapist. Look it up, the producers said it themselves. The difference is that Alien is actually a great movie but I didn't believe it was a feminist movie either. Mad Max is twice as bold.

>that was not a mad max movie his name could have been mike or steve and it wouldn't have mattered
Exactly. That's what bothers me.
If they want to make their own post-apocalyptic movie is fine with me, whatever I won't watch it if it's political. But all they do is butcher old glories to cash in the people that liked the titles.

Can you even name something that was supposedly SJW about it? and having someone recognizing Max would betray his character, he's a nameless drifter that just wants to be left the fuck alone. The movie was also a tie in with the video game which was made by a big shot publisher and development team, the game fleshes out his character more than a movie could due to time constraints

I hated how ungrateful and horribly they treated him. He didnt even have to help them. He would have been rewarded for handing their asses in and those cunts treat him like shit. They even give the albino freak more affection. Jesus it was bad.

it was about affirmative action, they had to hire the orc.

You are not even worth responding to. How bout that.

Elves are the Jews

One of the only 4k hdr films I got to watch and the visuals are great. The orc officer is likeable and makes you want him as a friend. Will Smith was just a typical racist black dude. Like Suicide Squad, the dialog is brutal and serves no purpose at times. But, was decent.

Agreed with this guy, so much pandering and subliminal agendas in that movie.

>contributed nothing
The warboyz in the canyon were just going to rob and rape Furiosa but Max saves her ass, also notice how almost all of those so called strong women die horribly or need Max or Nux to save them constantly. As for the reason Max just leaves after she claims Joes kingdom is because he never wanted to be there in the first place, he was just passing through. oh and where the fuck did she "rebuild it in a feminine way"? She killed Immortan Joe and by wasteland law became head honcho of his warboyz. Oh and your shpeel about Alien is hilarious because the role was written without a specific gender in mind and it just so happens that she nailed the part

>having an opinion on something they didnt watch
what did these uninformed faggots mean by this?
>Baahubali and Baahubali 2
kino as fuck

Nice argument, you're the reason this leaf gets tarnished faggot

Absolutely, 100%

You sound like teenage liberal fanboy cock riding faggot. Go back to redddit little bitch.

Like I said the movie is about "female allies" I'm not saying they couldn't have done it without a single male character I'm saying that Max, as a character with his lore from the old movies and all, was irrelevant. Yes he interveenes a couple of times but what I'm saying is that he could've been called John and it would've been the same movie. It's almost like you're trying to be dense on purpose.

And funny, I literally tell you that the PRODUCERS theirselves said they wanted feminism and you're still in denial. The original SCRIPT was all male, not gender neutral, and the producers forced diversity with female crew because they wanted it to be feminist so they made the main character female (S.Weaver didn't want the role, she wanted a secondary part) and they told Giger to make a phallic monster and that's when they design the facehuggers and all.
>Alien was once described as a "rape movie with male victims." Ridley Scott's 1979 film "is not just about people trying not to get eaten by a drooling monstrous animal,"
>Alien screenwriter Dan O'Bannon has gone on record to say he used Giger's design motifs to force male audience members to reflect on the effect of sexual violence; he wanted to force male audiences to understand and experience the visceral horror of rape and sexual assault.
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/qvdn4d/alien-is-sci-fi-horrors-most-feminist-movie-franchise

I can't find the video but there's an interview/BTS out there with them talking about everything I said. How they wanted a feminist movie, to horrify men about their sexual violence, how they forced diversity into the crew, etc.

aw, did I touch a nerve? I just happen to enjoy the Mad Max series and its easy as shit to shutdown your brainlet arguments. If you want to bitch about media feminization there are much better targets but by all means go read from some fringe blog and take their word as the holy truth

All your doing is making yourself sound like some teenaged faggot who stumbled into the wrong cornor of the internet.

Besides the stupid SJW shit it wasn't that bad of a movie. Not great but not bad.

Falling down

The Orcs are literally white Americans. Don't you see this?

what sjw shit? ive seen a few people say this but no one ever clarifies what they mean

Again, the movie was part of a franchise reboot with a video game tie in and everything, him being Max and not Steve is crucial to this. Your article and interviews are dated around the launch of Covenant and are very likely influenced by it, of course they'd backtrack and say its feminist if it means they'll fill more seats from numales and tumblrites, just like how J.K. Rowling started saying how Hermione wasnt written with an ethnicity in mind when tumblrites started obsessing over the details despite the fact the there are numerous examples of her being written as white

I found it was more of a satire of SJW shit

I agree with you and there has been talk of Alien being a feminist movie. Just haven't gone to research it yet.
However, did the majority of the audience feel the same way? Would the consensus of the viewers be "rape is bad"? I think the general reaction be horror in reaction to actual aliens.

The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence

This

> Elves are Jews
No one thinks that. Anyone says it is JIDF doing disinformation to keep the goyim calm.

this is what i took away from it.

>orcs are the new niggers
Lol
The new Naziskin, you mean.
There are still niggers in the movie, and they act the same way they do now. Orcs or not.
This should tell you about how red pulled the movie is.

the elves were OBVIOUSLY jews you fucking autist. even people who dont ask the JQ can see that you blind retard

>I watched the first 5 minutes, realized it was going to be garbage and turned it off
This is where you aree wrong. I had the same feeling 5 min into the movie. I endured it, and it turned out to be more redpilled than ever.

If you comment on movies you have never watched you're definitely not Rino Gaetano's brother.

1/3

>Red pilled with a Black Cop and his White Girlfriend, or Red pilled with evil Elves representing White people?
Wrong again.

>elves = 0.01%
NOT WHITE IN GENERAL. BUT JEWIFIED WHITES. THE 0.01%. other white cops do not belong in Elf town.
>niggas = niggas
And, despite all the oppression they endured in America, they still do behave towards Orcs the same way whites do towards niggas
>Orc = nazi redpilled people
Still have a ghetto culture, but more about identity
ALSO:
>Orcs are followers of ancient rites and belong to a party that lost the war. Yet now they are saving the world

2/3

3/3

>a man's life is torn apart by a capricious whore who keeps fucking his chad friend

Seems about right.