Do you want to have a nuclear war ?

Do you want to have a nuclear war ?

Yes, oh god yes I want it so fucking bad right now.

Of course. Only way to make this life interesting.

No

The species as a whole is pathetic but there is good here. Give it time. No nukes.

>there is good here
I disagree

Yes.
Only in the aftermath of nuclear holocaust can communism be fully implemented with Chinese characteristics.

Mate, there will be no people to implement it.

Communism is a kike invention, the chinks bastardized it.

Just imagine being rich and spending your money on a big luxury bunker and spend the rest on your life being a neet with others pol user meanwhile the world turn to ashes

Seconded

why not everything sucks so lets make it suck more
misery loves company right?

yes ,we can conquer the ashes and make aryan menn great again

Let's start a war!
Start a nuclear war!
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

I've got something to put in you!

Only to give the western world something to fucking do. Right now we really need a distraction from the social bullshit we're dealing with rn.

Yes, time to give birth to a new human conscious awareness, this one is failing.

the nuke war is how they god rid of the mussies

ever see a mussie in star trek, ya no

yes and I hope it kills all women forever and everybody else too so this whole bullshit is finally fucking over.

No, but that might be the only way out of current state of things.
> eurabia fails to produce a nuke, because all reactors are closed
> continues jihad with dirty bombs
> the only way out is to wipe them out first
At the very least - produce a glassed strip of land and move the southern shores of bosphorus and dardanelles.

Yes

nuclear weapons do not exist....

Fuck yes if it means something finally happens. The 10-20 minutes of crazy Sup Forums threads that look like LARPs followed by the sudden realisation would be more fun than I've had in years.

yes

Some days I want a nuclear bomb to just drop right beside me. Quick and painless. Maybe my most egoistical thought yet