Is life real? Sometimes I feel like this is all a simulation

I never feel alive or present in the universe, like I don't belong. Am I and Indigo Child?
It is complete intellectual reductionism to suggest that we are all possibly AI or in a sort of dream realm as it were, however, this world at times does not feel real. Not as if we are a glitch in the matrix, but as though we are merely a thought in the wisp of some eternal power that we cannot comprehend.

Without objective truths we can never know what true means. It's all a leap of faith in the end.

No, user. You're just anti-social retard. But don't worry, everything is going to be fine, trust me.

wake up

I feel the same , don't worry user

Kill ya self, it's the only way to know

Do you have nice russian accent? It would make me feel better

Not a simulation but a lie, a very well fabricated one.

You're on to something here.
I wonder which afterlife I would exist in. Nonexistence, a paradise, a hell, perhaps a state of rebirth. How can one infallibly know?
The questions burden me, and it's all rather so tiresome.

There is a reason why you don't know and shouldn't.

With all that unsatisfied Solomon knew, was it truly all vanity?
How could it have all been vane

The problem isn't that metaphysical user. You are not living in some cyber fantasy in gods mind or some other hocum. Of course that may be possible but it's barely relevant to the here and now. The real problem is that you have lived all your life in a society where your history and culture have been lied about since long before living memory. You smell the bullshit constantly and it bothers you.

Looks like you are suffering from ego delusion. Get over yourself and start looking outwards your feelings are just opinions once you stop listening and start doing you have overcome ego

W-what the hell, user

Don't worry about me.

>simulation

The thing is, it doesn't matter if we're in a simulation. Knowing wouldn't allow us to change it. All we can do is live our lives as best we can. See the simulation through to the end. And hope that we don't get deleted afterwards.

I’d rape this, not gonna lie.

Oh bro, that is hilarious, You are in hell with the rest of us. God and the devil only exist in your head. Prepare to give up all levels of decency you thought you had

Nothing is real and everything you believe in is a lie. You're free now. Have fun.

This faggot has HIV and is delirious, don't listen to this nigger faggot.

Gnosticism. Sounds like you are ready to know about the demiurge. With some searching on the first word I typed there you should be able to move along to the path you are seeking. Happy trails user.