Is homosexuality the true redpill?

>Dual incomes
>Tons of awesome sex
>Physical and mental equals
>Liberated from the rat race

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
archive.is/9sqNr
scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

discord gg/GEPWMC

add a .

bump

Awesome sex? Turd burgler?!

Okay........Not! Sick Fuck!

no

/Thread

>Waste your seed in the arse of other men and don’t procreate. Good goy

fuck off and die of aids faggot

Sage sage sage

Totally. Imagine never having to deal with women and their hysterical shit. Homosexual men have always existed and have in many cultures had a social role as spiritual leaders. Some of the most important thinkers of the western world have been gay (Turning, Plato, Wittgenstein, Divinci ect.) as well as countless artists, poets, writers and musicians. The issue in the West is that we judge gay men by the same gender norms as hetro men, which is impossible. Yes they are the same biological sex, but many of the characteristics of the male gender are tied up in heterosexuality. Therefore it is useful to assigne a ‘third’ gender to homosexual men with a different set of constructs. This is how many other cultures have viewed gay males in the past (often pre-colonial societies such as India). The only problem with homosexual men is that we judge them by heterosexual standards. Unfortunately, transgressive social movements have caused many homosexual men to revert to hypersexulised hedonistic lifestyles (Pride) but this is not an innate factor of the homosexual experience, rather, a symptom of the degradation of the West through feminism and post-modern philosophies. There are many homosexual men that reject this lifestyle and are perfectly normal and well adjusted. The LGBT crowd are a vocal minority. Please don’t judge the entire gay population by them. If heterosexual men had just as much free access to casual sex many would be just a promiscuous and hedonistic I’m sure.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

>No children

Is this you?
yum....

>Absolutely degenerate!
Go away we don’t want your AIDS.

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

Is at least one of them biologically the father of one or the two kids?
If only one of the is a biological father, what about the other cuck? Won't he pass on his genes?
Even if each father is biological father to one of the kids, why subject the social stigma of having two dads?

Sexual intercourse as it is is relativity base, homosexuality is just pure non sense.

Probably. I think the fashionable thing to do in the future is to have two kids, one genetically related to each parent, with a surrogate. I mean if you are gay no reason not to hire two, or even three surrogates at the same time if you have the cash.

Gay people are kinda built to be cucks in that we don't inherently mind raising family members as much as straight people. Look up the "Gay Uncle Theory" for more.

Gays are fine, lesbians must die though.

I cant think of a bigger tragedy than a child growing up without a Mother. Should be child abuse imo.

is that the guy from parks and rec

>>Tons of awesome sex
lol no, faggot

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

Women are useless at everything. There is loterally no downside to gay parents.
In fact, all women were ever good for was childbirth, which we no longer need now that we have artificial wombs and cloning.

>Awesome Sex
>Not Mentioning Aids
>Redpilled
>Not being able to have kids
sage

bump

Death to all fags

>awesome sex
>everyother day you end with caca in your dick

No thanks. Also tits and pussy dude.

This is where society is headed isn't it?

Bisexual master race here

Bisexuality is gay erasure.

sorry that your mommy didn't love you

My mom loves me and I am still gay!

Everyone is bisexual tho

How do we solve the Dyke problem?

With our dicks

Only women are. Kys kafir.

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.

U should become a Rabbi and get paid to smoke cock.

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

>strawmen
Typical.

She does love me, but she's still useless. If I had two Dads, I would be much happier. Name one thing that I need a mother for that men are not even better at.

rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
Homosexuality is pedophilia from its beginning seriously have a good read and pay attention to number 7 so in a nutshell if you are for homosexuality you are for legislative legal pedophilia

Domestic abuse rates are also highest with lesbians. They are truly the LGBT untermensch

You can only play pretend for so long

They have lower disease rates.

I'm guessing you're posting from a proxy?

And why do you think that's my good sir? Is it my fluidity in the English language? Is it the proper and well cited sources? Is it the bulletproof arguments that no one is capable of refuting? Matter fact I think you are using a proxy

How gay.

They're probably cleaner than heteros too by sheer virtue of not being able to exchange sexual fluids in any frequent reasonable capacity tho right?

For starters your name is nonsense

Because there's nothing happening in the bedroom that's why no penetration whatsoever unless we are talking about finger banging and some useless kissing what the fuck do they do in the bedroom? I don't want to know but I kind of want to

Exactly. Lesbians are a meme

Muslims should kill themselves regardless

I would guess so but I haven't seen any data on that.

Oh my good sir please refrain from using ad hominems and I shall further add that you sir are a hopswaggle oh my God there's this really ugly black guy on CNN Heroes event he is really unpleasant looking he also looks like a prepubescent version of urkel he also has a negro nose oh God why did we not follow through with the will of Abraham Lincoln and just send them back to Africa

Plus there's always one person in the relationship that is overly masculine so basically it is just another version of hetrosexual relationships?

feces

By the way for everyone who is trying to not masturbate or masterbate less you should watch Boys Don't Cry it's a movie about a transgender going through some very unfortunate Life Experiences it will confuse the shit out of you trust me the biggest turn-off movie ever

You called?

Sounds great, apart from the bit where i have to play with shit-stained cocks, kinda puts me off.

so what does it mean? that bi-s are gays in denial?

We have these things in America called showers.

Not ALL of them, but some. Enough to be suspicious enough and when someone says they are "bi" ask if they prefer the same or opposite sex. Rarely are people 50/50 and bi is an excuse to not have to admit preference for intimacy with the same sex.

Actually shit follicles are very very delicate and hard to get rid of I should know my face is riddled with them and the only shower that is somewhat effective is an acid shower

Did you know that you can legally call people queers now? It's fantastic can't wait till they legalize of word faggot

Imagine having to deal with fags and their hysterical shit.

Yah. Real cool .
Right up until the swallowing seaman part.
Oh Yah and the fat hairy sweaty man crack,
And the , anything about being queer infinitude.....

The closest you can get to being gay is being married. You fuck one woman instead of none. Gayer than being gay married because at least gay married lets you play guitar as loud as you want.

Speaking of fags remember those good old classic Camel cigarettes oh God and the funniest part is when they tell you that it is recommended by a doctor or that 9 out of 10 doctors smoke camels cigarettes

Fags ARE hysterical women.

I wish I was gay.

being in love and sexually attracted with a bro must be awesome. I hate women but damn I love them.

help

No one cares you faggot shut the fuck up

Boys 2 Men lunch menu
Liberals trusting fags with babies
Those the guys that murdered their adopted baby last month ?

follicle is hair, dumbass. I think you mean particle

This. Worst people in work environment are faggots then females.

Can't vouch for sticking my penis in a dude's butthole but butt-fucking women is cash as fuck. If it feels roughly equivalent bumming a male then I'm actually low-key jealous desu

I don't know about gay, but personally I am against the family unit. Men and women and men and men or whatever should have sex if they want, but the kids should be raised by the state.

Boy your nipples are going to be sore.

Sodomites are abominations

Kill yourself disgusting sodomite

Single moms are responsible for the downfall of Western society. They spawn shit men and similarly useless women

Nope. Bi 's are gay's that are to lazy to kill themselves.

You forgot
>AIDS
>Anal cancer

discord gg/GEPWMC

add a .

Sure. Kek.
There are plenty of gays and bisexuals that aren't degenerates you just don't hear about them because they aren't degenerates.

Reported. Kill yourself filthy pedo kike sodomite

No I say what I mean and I mean what I say I meant follicle you are wrong and I am right

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Reporting people you don't agree with is nigger tier. You are a nigger.

Advertising some pedo sodomite discord group is against the rules you giant faggot

>people you don't agree with
Sodomites are not human

oh greeky... still not got over your repressed tranny fetisch?
Your dad is an ass okay? you can accept yourself and even we still love you, we want to see you happy, and you will not when you refuse to see your pain as what it is.

Actually quite based anal user.

Who is to say BASED gays are not also appalled at rampant hedonism?

It's a discussion thread for gay Sup Forumsacks. Post the rule that he can't post it. Until then, you are still a bitch nigger. Even if you do post the rule, you are a bitch nigger for being so sensitive.

Discord shilling in to allowed.

>gay Sup Forumsacks
Oxymoron sodomites are by definition abominations and contrary to every single thing Sup Forums advocates The only thing you do here is shill for the sodomite agenda and try to recruit kids.

underrated