According to Ed's equally moronic brother, Brian, the pics of Biden caressing children are doctored

and 'taken out of context'

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbUPVC4u5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But those pics and vids have been circulating for years now

Is this faggot for real?

The Krassenstein brothers are an elaborate prototype AI developed on the orders of David Brock and George Soros.

Why is this loser up at 5:08am tweeting about an imaginary election four years from now?

If he wants to say the photos of biden molesting children are taken out of context, he will need to provide the context in which it is okay to be molesting children and then prove biden was in that context.

Since there is no context in which it's okay to molest children he will have a hard time proving the latter.

deems should definitely run trump v biden
it'll be easier than against hillary

Duh you blithering idiot, that's because Trump has been colluding for years!

Lmao Jesus fuck this post.
For one it indicates the left is unironically considering creepy Joe as it’s next champion.
For two were entering literal 1984 where bad optics get memory holed

(((Krassenstein)))

Joe biden will be dead by 2020 wtf

That's my fav argument as well.
>implying there's some context in which his behavior is ok

#CreepyJoe2020 SLAY

If Uncle Joe was a faded 80s actor, they'd have blacklisted him by now.

>Trump secretly photographed Creepy Biden throughout the Obama administration so that a mongolian cake-decorating forum could make fun of it

Seems legit.

that means he accepts there's a problem.

fake news

BIDEN 2020!!!!

Biden is pro-White Genocide
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE

Joe will go the way of his son. Brain dead and six feet under wth faux sympathy from strangers and dems

Didn't he do the same thing to Merkel? How deep does this sexual hackassment go? Don't tell me that Merkel is in on it! Fucking Russian puppet-masters...

This is it. This is the end for Drumpf.

Is this their play? Biden? They know his busy hands are on tape, right? I was intrigued as to what CIA groomed POC they had hiding in the wings.

NANI

The power of this lies in the fact that the post recipients know it’s a redescription for the future. The beginning their new plot, as every Dem has been involved in untowardly shit. If you assemble these people and explained how eating shit would further their political pursuits, they’d do it.

Hahahahahahahaha will they ever get tired of losing

Post more pedo Biden shit

they must be getting desperate if they think they need biden to stand a chance in 2020

Except those clips have been going around for years. People act like they came out in 2016 or something.

Oh, so they must be fake then. Got it.

If i had more hands I would use them to clap while I type. Thank you user.

CSPAN doctored their own feed? Really? Nope. I watched children genuinely coil up in discomfort as he came near. I watched him grab little girls and pull them over. I watched his wife help. This man is sick.

And how do we explain his own tweet? Pic related

Who cares? It's 2018, people!

It doesn't matter. A standard tactics - create more noise, blame opponents in having agenda, more noise, more agenda and russians, chinese, corporations, nazis. Distraction and evasion.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the featr, do you feel it, /pol?
they know what's coming
they thought they were impervious to the rule of law
happy 2018

fuck, i unironically predicted this

Creepy Joe sniffs Franken daughter and moves in with his Sneaky Joe hands

Then Creepy Joe feels Franken daughter up

Too bad Sessions wasn't around to slap his hand.

The photos of Biden molesting children are taken out the context of the elite fantasy world where fucking children is okay, and mis-contextualized into the world in which JUSTICE IS COMING. Oopsies.

That's exactly it user. The world can finally see just how polarized we've become. People will realize they have a choice to make.
We have a loving and giving population on one hand that simply wants to know where their dreams lead without interference and micromanagement. On the other we have people who only live to take. Take in all ways. All forms. Without remorse.
There are all shades in the middle at this moment, but one by one people are polarizing. Realizing what their soul will and will not tolerate.
Feels like a rubber band pulled tight anons.

You don't understand.....

He's the best guy they've got.

Joe Biden: the bob barker of child trafficking

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with Biden being creepy as fuck and the gifs being hilarious.

I just checked this guys twitter out of sheer curiosity...i figured already after two minutes that he is one fucked up retard.

He and his equally degenerate brother are the kind of people we need to shoot in the head to ensure the intellectual advancement of humanity.

>Biden

He's fucking 75 years old. Now. Today. 75.

Trump is 71 and already the oldest president ever. These senile dementia patients should be locked away instead of being in charge of anything.

They're also talking about a Hillary run in 2020. These are the ages (in 2020) of people mentioned so far:
Hillary
>73
Biden
>78
Trump
>74

Reagan was seen as so old as to be unfit. He began at 70 years old. He ended at 78 years old. This is fucking ridiculous and everyone seriously suggesting this deserves to lose.

Bernie will be 79 btw.

Well said and true.

Stop liking Trump.

It's hilarious, Biden did his molesting all in ONE place at ONE time, on video... on children of politicians while they were present. Like how much pull does the deep state have where that old creep can just shamelessly diddle away on camera in front of their dads.

How can one even start to deny this is mind blowing. 1984 big time.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

THE RUSSIANS AIRED THESE VIDEOS OF BIDEN GROPING KIDS ON CSPAN!

Whoa guys I'm sensing serious pedophobia in this thread. Not cool!

Its really not amusing in any way. It makes me hate and distrust all previous generations for letting the shit slide this bad. Never again.

I hope Biden wins the nomination and at the last second a metoo crusade is unleashed on him.

Imagine if they had footage of Trump acting like that.

Fuck twitter.

kek - i remember!

The Boomers will never relinquish the White House.

((((((krassenstein))))))

(((Brian Krassenstein)))

Well, there's a problem here, It wasn't images I seen but several videos. That would have to be some Hollywood-tier stuff to make those videos up.
This Jew, Krassenstein, is a pedo himself.

It's clear now why liberals embraced trannies these past few years.

Both groups are completely delusional.

"Out of context pictures"; lol

>the videos with full context are actually worse

>he's literally defending pedos on Twitter at 5am on new year's day

How much do you have to hate your life to get to this stage?

Looks like Ben Shapiro with downs on the left

probably they both are...

>krapenstein

The photos of Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden and the women and children he is creeping on are legitimately pulled straight from the broadcast and official photos of the events they attended.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
>youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbUPVC4u5M
>youtube.com/watch?v=JlbUPVC4u5M

Jesus is that real? I’ve never seen this pic. Holy merciful Christ that’s insane.

>entering
we're already there my friend

JUST

Who is Biden ? Has he something pecularily special for being pushed by the Demz against Trump ? Should he be taken seriously ?

They are prepping for new pictures not the ones already out. 30 senators are not coming back from the break.

Ok, someone should have murdered him on the spot.

>Russia
>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA!!!!

What hasn't Russia/"The Russians" done at this point?

It’s real.

He was obongos vice president

Grab’em right in the pussy.

They're not called Krassbots for no reason, user.

that's how you hand off babies

Whats the story on this image? The sick fuck pedo symbols on it are obvious.

>tfw you do all the coke meant for the party a day early and get on twitter

Fuck off schlomo, not to non pedos. I have never seen a parent pass a kid like this.

bull shit, it's armpit or groin, you fucking manbaby. Try having some kids you mgtow faggot

>D A M A G E
>C
>O
>N
>T
>R
>O
>L