You literally can't defend this

Who the fuck is Yts and POC?

I don't understand what's going on

>implying niggers can write.

>publish your own book

It has never been easier to publish a book, there is no excuse. And I'm pretty sure this was an attempt at one.

when the fuck has anything like this ever happened and who gives a damn

POC is the older brother of POC the 2nd, commonly know as 2POC...

If he writes books the same way he writes those dialogs no shit they turned him down.

Yts = whiteys you silly burger

The fuck is this retard talking about?

Poc got bitched around like in old times.

You would have to be black to understand even remotely what this nigger is saying
It's like if a wild Lion could speak English, you still could not talk to the Lion. It's frame of reference of the world would be so alien you couldn't communicate

I can't defend it if I don't know what the hell he is talking about. Why wouldn't the "Yts" just publish the book under a pseudonym or find a compliant POC (if a body was necessary)?

All of progressive thought is decided upon by white people who totally aren't jews, and despite focusing on the wants and needs of niggers, does not consult them.

because if it did, they would say

>YO FUCK DAT
>CALL US NIGGA WE AINT GIVE NO SHITS
>NIGGAS AINT PASSIN SCHOOL CUZ THEY SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED DAWG YA GOTTA SHOOT THEM DEALAS
>ESPECIALLY DEM WHITE ONES
>NIGGAS COMMITIN CRIME BECAUSE THEY DUMB AND NIGGAS AINT SUFFERIN WIT NO DUMBER NIGGAS SO WHY YOU LETTIN DUMB NIGGAS BE DUMB NIGGAS WHEN NIGGAS AINT?
>NIGGA

since when have whites said they needed diversity

>"maybe I need diversity"
>"here's my book"

What sort of retarded conversation is this?

>maybe I need diversity

POC is a racist term, it stands for picker of cotton, uhm please stop using it sweetie :^)

>a nigger writing a book
so this is one of those black comedy twitter accounts?

/thread/
Can a user versed in Ebonics translate?

Yts = Whites. The "Whi" was shortened to "Y" because nigspeak. Why they're assuming every white person is writing a book Idk.

Yer' a POC Harry.

>whites: maybe I need diversity
stop right there, anybody even thinking this should immediately be shot

This is the point of view from a "True African", Black Panther kinda person
The white person is a Jew, or a White SJW who only cares about either pushing the narrative or only virtue signalling. Either way they don't care about Niggers.
The white person wants virtue points by writing a books and denies the black persons book and point of view.
Instead hires the black to review the book but denies him on grounds of "anti-oppression" from censorship of writers.
Black person complains and white person says he only did it for good goy points

It's a humerous cannibalistic scenario for the left that drives some hardcore blacks to be conservative and hate SJW's. More often they attribute these actions to all white people though like OP's picture and this is where the SJW's that get beaten up at Nigger lives matter events come from

I think it's trying to communicate something but I'm unsure.

Why is it always such a specific scenario? Is he referencing something?

yeah, you cant defend this
"""diversity''''' always means anti-white

Neither does Jeremy

NO ONE BTFO

actually very good point, all the virtusignaling wealthy cunts getting offended on behalf of poor nogs, at the same time shutting them down unless they agree with lefties agenda

This is ooga booga gibberish.