Poccия

So I just got back from my birthplace/""homeland "" of russia, and I realized that nigger culture is everywhere especially in st petersburg. They all listen to Lil pump and other american negro rappers. They even have their own wigger rappers like FACE, PHARAOH and some other tattooed snow nigger I saw on TV. The boys dress like niggers too. The girls are even worse they don't even try to hide the fact that they are sluts. What the fuck is happening I thought Eastern Europe was the final front I'm disgusted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxV8clbWUKU
youtu.be/3rkJ3L5Ce80
youtu.be/Vw6qAeg1Nwo
youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
youtu.be/wOBnq0Ewz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=61I-jZZJWpA
youtu.be/l7v8DAbIOx0
youtu.be/XALLZHKnS_U
youtube.com/watch?v=CFKhLYqUA0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((They're))) working really hard all across the globe to push everyone to degeneracy. :(

We all know what kind of (((Russians))) emigrated to the West.

it wasn't like this 2-3 years ago I'm shocked at how fast the degeneracy has spread bros

> tfw I am listening to pharaoh right now
Feels GOOD, you can eat shit btw.

degenerate

Make a better non-degenerate music then.

there is plenty of it already you uncultered fuck

seriously people who listen to rap deserve to hang

Meh, Russian lower classes have always worn those stripey track pants and tops, like niggers.
Same with the UK's white trash.

Being "hard cases" and idealizing criminal culture. Fuck them.
Hell, where's the mighty Mafia or IRA while their countries are being fucking invaded by Muslims?
Criminals are shit. Gas and Rope them all.

Bangers are fun. The message is just shit. However, this is a reflection of the high usage of drugs with the younger generations to deal with depression. The lack of energy in the music when it first came out compared to the yelling and rage now is showing a gradual change. Plus I notice a lot of newer music is sick and tired of this thot culture. I give it 2-3 years before we see that degeneracy is more frowned upon. Right now we are peaking.

killing criminals will make an example i agree

but like Eastern Europe of all places? Like wtf that's the last place i'd expect this trash to get to

this

So what? Let them be degenerate - it's their choice.
Eastern Europe also has quite strong nat. soc. movement, but you forgot to mention that.
Maybe population forcibly accept shitskin churkas, because of (((((Putin)))))'s politic, but on the domestic level majority of the population hate churkas. Many people even write something like "you can rent my apartments only if you're of slavic".

You're right to be concerned. Ignore the bullshitters that say that Russians have always worn trackpants etc. Ignore the idiots who've said that this will go away with time. This is the degradation of society. It doesn't go away without scrubbing with a good sponge at least and use of force. Clean them out the way a toilet needs to be cleaned from time to time. It's unpleasant, but necessary. The more thoroughly you deal with them, the less you'll have to deal with them next time.

Welcome to the desert of the real.
Russians live under Apartheid for a century by now.

> muh nat soc @eu
> litvin faggot teaches anyone on national culture

;-(

see the thing is no one not even the parents care, how can you let you children be degenerates I don't understand. We'll see maybe when putin leaves a more right leaning leader will fix things

Russians are literally the niggers of Europe.
Where the fuck have you been?

SpB was like this when I was there in 2007.
Big city gonna big city.

Sage in all fields.
St. Petersburg is the best city on earth.
None of this is true, I was there for 10 days. None of this is true.

Wow it's almost as if you had false expectations because Sup Forums talks complete nonsense about countries it's never visited and believing it without seeing it for yourself is retarded

Who could have seen that one coming?

i thought Sup Forums was always right?

fuck off ahmed you probably went to tourist safe areas I have actual family there

>St. Petersburg

This is the most SJW infested city. It's like Los Angeles of Russia.

>, and I realized that nigger culture is everywhere especially in st petersburg
yeap, just nuke that shittown already, before it spreads to Moscow.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxV8clbWUKU

What is so shocking about it? We are white niggers and we are proud of it.

russians are niggers

>i see all around me are degenerate places worn out places

I don't want to be a white nigger I want to be a proud russian

Lil Peep was a THING. RIP junkieboi i will miss you.
youtu.be/3rkJ3L5Ce80

Welcome to SPB the most (((intelectual))) capital of Russia.

for me realising that we're honorary niggers was the hardest redpill to swallow

Yet all you ever will be is a subhuman amerimutt with muh heritage daddy issues. In all likelihood you have just as much common with average Russian as you do with a rock. Live it, own it, mutt.

But why? You are American, you can't be Russian at the same time.

>especially in st petersburg
Literally every degenerate migrates there at some point. That place is fucked.

>In all likelihood you have just as much common with average Russian as you do with a rock. Live it, own it, mutt.

hey retard i was born in Russia both my parents are Russian we immigrated to the states after I was born. I also have dual citizenship stop calling every American a mutt you fucking degenerate.

You don't belong here anyway. Get over it fuckface and live on your own.
youtu.be/Vw6qAeg1Nwo

I have dual citizenship + both my parents are Russian immigrants.

Dual citizenship is just as disgusting as muddled genetics

>tfw a degenerate tells me where I belong
Иди yбeй ceбя

>I have dual citizenship + both my parents are Russian immigrants.
legally you can't have dual citizenship with those countries.

that's where your wrong my genes aren't muddled unlike yours Jose

Petersburg is city of faggots. You'd better visit Moscow, Kazan. Well, this cancer spread all across Russia actually, but Petersburg is center of all this shit.

agreed op is lying

if you inform migration services you're fine, fuck off nip

There's nothing to identify with in America. It's a place without history, culture or even language of its own. They used to be a nation about 50 years ago, now they're but a collection of angry minorities trapped together in the same habitat. The faggot has arrived to some made up preconceptions about a country he's nothing to do with, and now he's angry that the place or its people didn't live up to his unrealistic expectations, kind of like a whiny teenage girlfriend.

>hey retard i was born in Russia
And yet your true home is a mall in Michigan suburbs.
>I also have dual citizenship
Oh, so you're fucking Jew, imagine my shock.

>if you inform migration services you're fine, fuck off nip
You either swear allegiance to one or the other. You can't have both.

It's called synthwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

Fpbp

>Sweet bitch tears.
Cry me a river mongrel.
youtu.be/wOBnq0Ewz5k

>now he's angry that the place or its people didn't live up to his unrealistic expectations

justifying degeneracy no wonder all of europe look at you like you're niggers, keep squatting and drinking with your buddies while your sister whores herself out to anyone that's next to her

>shieeeeet we wuz niggers and shit

Explain Jorge Ramos.

Удвaивaю. Хyли oни вooбщe нa пoлe дeлaют co cвoeй виггepcкoй кyльтypoй, пoшли бы лyчшe Cпyтник и Пoгpoм пoчитaли.

what the fuck is that weird white-asian-nigger mix

youtube.com/watch?v=61I-jZZJWpA

There is an art museum in Moscow that addresses this exact situation. The West sells itself to children in particular, exporting slut culture and then we regular Americans who hate that stuff get the blame. Almost seems as if some people are behind it all...

Why do you guys call yourselves that? Russian diaspora seem decent enough, is it just the old pensioners who are fucked up from Soviet times?

Alwayz WUZ.
youtu.be/l7v8DAbIOx0

Bydlo, chav, wiggers are the same trash all the world around who'd have known.

Hey user, you are literally talking about me in this post. I'm in my early 20's, also from that part of the world. When I heard about that FACE moron spreading American culture in Russia I died a little inside.

This type of Babylon situation will always appeal more to people than traditional civilization. The only way you get the latter is when a conquering people force everybody to accept their values for centuries.

Being a degenerate is just way more fun than being traditional, it doesn't matter what race you are.

now who could this people be

it's so bad I actually was pretty heartbroken

Oy Vey goyim, stop asking questions. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Yeah the youthful years can be tough, especially hard for people ever more so if they can't find a truthful and good reason to stop living a hedonistic lifestyle. One thing that perhaps can bring people together perhaps is what the veterans of world war two fought for, themselves, their future kin. We eastern Slavs were killed off in the droves, civilians and POWs by the nazis, if somebody told the youth of Russia today "How amazing is it to be alive right now with your kin which looks like you and sounds like you? Well your grandfathers fought against an army which not only had political motivations but considered your grandfathers as subhumans, yet we didn't lose. During the war we shared, we cared for each other, we were one big team, at times our enemy were not just the germans but our own commanders yet we survived that living hell, for YOU."

Commies were shit, but at least the soldiers secured a future for eastern Slavic people as the war was an ethnic war of extermination in many areas.

Lastly I would probably gut a anti Slavic self proclaimed nazi numale.

I had to show my mother. She had no clue. Always likes mentioning to me that I could go over there to find a decent girl. I told her that it's not a safe refuge for traditional women over there. It's just as bad as here. I had to show her FACE fucks music videos in order to wake her up. Honestly she's just clueless about any of that pop culture in general, she doesn't know what kids are into now here in the US.

Do you even speak russian?
I spend 70% of time walking through the city, talking with locals (drunk guy in bar, lovely girl I met at a conzert, 2 random girls, ex military who was shot inthe stomach, some teenies, a musician) , even was invited to a private concert (fun af, I knew noone there), visited the suburbs,went to a concert, was in metro in rushhour.
Stop talking shit faggot.

Nice google translate

yep user nigger culture is everywhere

Really?

You thought that Russian people were what, paragons of morality?

For many decades they lived under a brutal totalitarian regime that ran all faucets of their lives and murdered/jailed people constantly for any slight or pretense (when not starving them while leaving grain stores around so they'd steal some and be sentenced to various projects that required a mass of labour literally working itself to death), and even through all this despite all of the peril despite the risks they were STILL a nation full of drunks.

And they're fun as fuck, get over yourself next time and hang out awhile.

how is birth rate not higher?

>that ran all faucets of their lives

Add me on Skype bro, we can complain and talk about it.

Kill yourself, Pharoah is kino
youtu.be/XALLZHKnS_U

t. literal jewish ideological state for nearly a century
*injects krokodil*

Sorry, portuguese are the niggers of Europe. Look at our flag and the colour combination:red, green, yellow...

there is already, wigger.

Daily reminder that shitskins can compete when it comes to fitness and lifting weights (their IQs are far too low to do much else, nevermind anything productive) - but they can't compete when it comes to IQ, since IQ is genetic. Lift weights, sure, every now and again for a few minutes at most per day - but we must study, study and study and improve our minds in whatever ways we can.

How is it that shitskins mixed with whites in very low numbers in the past? White IQ was exceptionally high and whites were highly educated and knowledgeable. White verbal IQ is particularly high, hence why the dumbing down of liberal arts (humanities) subjects have particularly damaged white IQ. In dumbing down education systems in white societies, many whites have been reduced to the same levels are shitskins, and hence how it would appear to them acceptable to mix with shitskins.

Strong minds = immune to brainwashing. Hate the fact that so many women are out there whoring themselves to any guy who'd give them even a minute of attention? Where there is a demand, there is a supply - if the men prefer whores, so will women become whores. We can change the course of reproductive selection by changing ourselves and leading civilisation-saving lifestyles.

it's a Left-Wing McNigger World

Putin should do something about it!

Sorry, Belarus is the nigger of Europe.

no that is ukraine.

rare?

What about Albania?

Dude, Sup Forumss knowledge of eastern Europe is that of r/thedonald, there are people on this board who believe Polish women are traditional and go to the church every week, it's hilarious.

>PHARAOH
try oxxxymiron

youtube.com/watch?v=CFKhLYqUA0Q