Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x9pIwNNVOk
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142889
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142900
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142903
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142907
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this cast-off ?

I don't get the impression it would/should be from the show, but it kind of looks like it might be there.

>Meanwhile you see shit from belfine costing just as much and without any quality control.

impossible!

I kinda imagine there's FOXCON-style manufacturing for figures in China, and that all the Japanese companies have to do is just send the "blueprints"

I'm to the point now where I am afraid to watch any Fate/stay night because of the mountain of scales it sits atop.

SUGOII!

did Alter just discover vast untapped customers?

>Stronger
No

What do you mean? They've had their fujo line going strong for years now.

Only if they made something other than idol faggots.

Probably not, but I hope we get a figure with an exposed tummy. Even better, a Koume figure.

man this franchise is still going strong!

I don't know why, but seeing this reminds me of the adult Fate they put out a while ago. Like this it's also too pricey and not like able enough for me to buy though.

Ordered

Perfect for a living room table centerpiece. Or on a coffee table.

With it being over a foot long it's getting its own shelf.

lies

Truth

Sup Forums I need your sage advice.

Seems they went and made more Ryuko figmas, some are up for pre order right now. I watched KLK back when it first aired, but at the time hadn't fallen as deep into the abyss as to start collecting figures.

Anyway, I'm in college right now and living at home to save money.

I really liked KLK, and I really like Ryuko and her design. I'd like to order one, as they probably won't make a 3rd wave of them, and it would probably be a lot more expensive to get second hand.

I'm not sure I could take the embarrassment if someone where to see it. I don't care what weirdos on the internet might think of me, but my family is a different story. That is not a conversation I'd like to have with them.

Was/is anyone else in a similar situation? I know there is always the option to keep it in the box, but that still runs the risk of someone coming across the box.

Klk is normie tier. You're fine.

Oh cool, I recently looked up second-hand Ryuuko figmas and was disappointed at the prices.

>I'm not sure I could take the embarrassment if someone where to see it.
Just say it's collectible and could be worth a lot of money some day.

Should I get this semen demon?

i wasn't going to get these until i noticed the goddamn adorable orca/dolphin splashes

Good on you user, posting an image on an image board. As for what you're buying, to each their own.

>adorable orca/dolphin splashes

what?
>oh shit

Quite the little conversation starter.

It's not even a lewd figure, plus it's from a relatively mainstream series and it's an action figure. I'd be more worried about my friend and family being idiots for not being okay with my hobby.

Nigga I display Satsuki on my cubicle for all to bask in her glory. Peers actually like her, including two of my former bosses.

Anybody know where I can get this Mug?

preorders closed on amiami and can't find it anywhere else :( am I doomed to looking too late for Urara merch?

I might just get the animal key chains though to be honest.

Since it's jointshit (not super fragile), you could just move the contents into any spare container/box and dispose of the figma box. Unless you think you'd ever regret your purchase or consider selling the figure.

you forgot something

forgot pic.

What exactly is your margin for lewd?

Also, something being mainstream doesn't really matter to people that don't even know what anime is.

That's a nice mug you got there user.

Just wait for season 2.

The official animaru storefront has some Urara merch on it, not the mug you're looking for though.They don't ship internationally, so you'd have to use a proxy if you're interested.

animaru.jp/shop/prg/urara/

Figma also come with little bags to keep the accessories in too. Many people keep the boxes but it is possible to dispose of them and not lose a lot.

I don't toss boxes though personally, I sometimes think I really should though since some of them take up a goddamn lot of storage space.

i want to FUCK kon

I display the boxes and throw out the figures.

>Season 2

hahahaha nice joke user. I'll be keeping up with the manga at least though.

>decided on a whim to add a plushie of my waifu to cart a couple months ago
>this cute little shit has been holding my Monohime/March order for the entire month with no delay announcement in sight

JUST

If they sold more mugs it wouldn't be a joke.

I would buy the mug since it's kawaii as hell, but I guess I'll have to settle for this.

I have the first one too, she is cute.

This will be mine

These guys will definitely be my first male figures I buy. Everything about this setup is nice and colorful. I love double/set figures. The ballerinas, charlotte and cecilia. More of these please.

>More of these please.
If fucking only.

There's been a pretty good amount of pair figures made already. I think a lot of them are ero though.

I love striped kneesocks

So is this shit actually going to be any good?

I love dresses.

Obviously. Bunnylard best girl.

The choice to use a kawaii uguu female protag that knows nothing of FAGs suggests no, but as always one should go in with no expectations and see what happens. The manga is at least decent so it's not like a series HAS to be shit, either.

Mugs actually come back quite often from my experience. Either they get second print runs, have extra stock after release or come back with backorder status. Figinstock should be helpful for this.

I'm so torn on getting Momohime or not. On one hand, she's gorgeous and i have a thing for samurai ladies. But on the other i haven't played the game she's from and to be quite honest she's pretty expensive and i could just save the money for a future order.

I was on the same boat as you. Guess what i did.

> Good thing Hibiki was delayed so i could do this.

any figures other than sabers with a big sword?

Big sword, you say?

Although I'd wait for the MF Ramlethal rather than getting this Freeing one.

Panties?

> I'll be keeping up with the manga at least though.

I hope you're not waiting for the translation.

loliball

Is this the anime where it looks like their knees are breaking whist they're throwing around a basketball?

There are some Artorias figures with huge swords if you care about that.

That ball is BIG.

Not into Guilty Gear but damn this looks nice.

Damn, that outfit is like vacuum sealed on her

I'll give it a chance at least. I loved the Reycal manga which has pretty much the same base concept, so anything is possible.

I'm curious if anyone has/knows of any other wall scrolls or posters similar to this. Loli with with good art/style.
I've been waiting for GOT to release another one like it but no dice.

youtube.com/watch?v=3x9pIwNNVOk

Can I buy her and include her in my collections without everyone laughing at me?

I really want her but I don't know if I could handle buyfag laughing at me ;_;

If you kill yourself, nobody will laugh at you ever again.

life is way too short to care about small things like that , if you like her buy her , god wont judge you

I'very seen user with Tracer in his collection and if I recall correctly no one was laughing at him.
Now I will remember to laugh at you when you buy her.
Do it faggot. She looks fine and people don't give a cap about you.

Pretty much. That's consistent to the game though.

>Worried about what other people think of him
Not to mention total strangers.
Jesus dick, I think buyfagging is partly about not giving a fuck about other's opinions. Don't be this weak, user. I believe in you, just believe in yourself and in the /buyfag/ in you

You just missed these

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142889
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142900
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142903
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142907

Kantoku anything.

I'm not an expert but I think you should look around pixiv artists and see if they have a booth. I think pixiv booth requires a proxy.

An official daki, huh
Wish 3hz were like this

Does the MF one come with swords aswell? I mean i got that one and she is gorgeous, don't understand why people keep saying you should get the other one.

The only thing i find annoying is cleaning her really.

I don't remember getting much shit here for having her, but I don't post it here much on account of this being Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

Like and say, don't let others dictate your taste. [Spoiler]Unless you like Jojo or porkchop. They're garbage.[/spoiler]

I don't remember getting much shit here for having her, but I don't post it here much on account of this being Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

Like # and # say, don't let others dictate your taste. Unless you like Jojo or porkchop. They're garbage.

Wow, she's not very good quality. Looks nothing like Tracer

>[Spoiler]

This actually looks pretty fucking great as far as boat-shit goes.

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/03/28/murakumo-kai-ii-kantai-collection-kancolle/

>shit
Watch your fucking mouth newfag scum.

I don't love Murakumo enough to drop 200 cuckold coins on, though.

Go on

She does look good. Kashima is also looking pretty nice too. If Takao and Atago were more detailed and didn't have hula hoops for weapons they'd be hard to resist as well. Ignoring the ship bits Kancolle is really on it with the designs.

Not bad but will pass.

This looks pretty poor.

Not embarrassingly poor, but definitely not worth having.

Become closet-kun

It's happening

I had a pretty similar situation. My mother/father were a little bit interested and glanced at them for a minute or two but didn't really care. My sister thinks my figures are interesting and she likes to see what i buy each time. Just don't tell them how expensive they are if its an expensive figure.