Uncommon Sup Forums related things you like

>Villain is genuinely without irony a nice person
>Group of "noble villains" does not have "that one asshole they all hate" in it
>Main Couple hooks up before the end and the series does not degrade in quality at all

>That villain that you hated immensely and you wished he/she got killed slowly becomes one of the good guys to the point where he/she saves the day

It's pretty nice when it happens.

Thick headed nice girl tomboy MCs.

>Character gets RAGE powerup
>Still loses

The best

i'm here for sause

Examples?

yandere kanojo has a good example
its also nice that they hook up in something like 2 pages

>Unexpected relentless death

Vegetta is that you

Tomo-chan.

>noble MCs that go berserk when a villain does something particularly heinous

Used to be common, but has become uncommon
>Everyone hates MC because popular girl talks with him because of some secret reason
I think its just schadenfreude, but I love it.

SAUCe

I know it but im not telling you.

seconding.
cropping pic leave no trace of possible sourcing

i hope you are not the cropfag.

Akirame ga Warui Shoubun de na

Gyaru love interest

that last one is very nice. I like

>the main villain is established partway through the story and, once defeated, the story ends. there is no new arc about an even BIGGER ancient evil that nobody knew about before.

>male healer

I love this. What did it besides DBZ and NNT?

Sakura Kinomoto

>Villians aren't given a tragic backstory or some weak morally ambiguous reason for their villainy that you are supposed to sympathize with
>MC kills the bad guys even when they are defenseless and feels good about it

>MC gets punished for breaking the law and it sticks
>Somebody other than the villain points out that MC is a hypocrite

Happens a couple of times in Hajime No Ippo, and probs some others i'm forgetting

It'd be nice to get some simple, old-school villainy every once in a while. Like, the villain robs a bank because he likes money, or he tries to take over the world because he wants to rule the world. I'm not saying they have to tie girls to railroad tracks while twirling their mustaches or anything, but it'd be a nice break from
>I want to become a god so nobody has to suffer
>I have to avenge my people by slaughtering millions
>I have to merge human consciousness because human nature will eventually blah blah blah

Kubera Leez

Not much of a tomboy anymore

Fug!

It was sort of explored in Shaman King, during MC's fight with Faust. Going into RAGE actually made the characters weaker because of losing their self-control. MC rages first and fucks up the entire fight.

I like that Japanese trope of casually talking with murderers or people that just attacked you. Like in Zaregoto the MC is attacked and almost murdered by a serial killer, and after he fights him off they just casually talk and share a drink. I don't see it that often in other media.

For all the faults Beelzebub had, it did this well with how it converted Kanzaki and Himekawa.

problem with villains nowadays is how authors manage the reveal of their motifs and backstory.
its always in order to redeem them or just for the sake to notice how "gray" they were.
funny thing is they would've worked better as 2 dimensional villains.