Almost 2018

>almost 2018
>people are still think they can save the west without creating a new foundation myth and destroying the old one

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

What is to be done?

Bump.

The AfD actually has said that they want to change some of the ((((Erinnerungskultur)))["""""culture of remeberance""""]

So voting for them and spekaing to normies of the other genocides perpetrated by sandniggers and niggers as well as spics would be part of that shift.

Find one truth in your life, if you find one real truth it’ll spread through your entire life, family, community, nation and at last the world

This place will help you but only as a crutch to get started, majority of your work will be in the real world, with real sweat and real sacrifice from your part

Starting by understanding how your culture, religion, nationalism and every social bond got taken away from you and your people is the fist step

Once you understand what has been done to you, you can do the same for them. It’s that easy! But understanding something the smartest people on earth come up with as a multigenerational multiheaded cooperation of nepotism and unlimited monetary backing is the fist scary step you need to take down the rabbit hole

After that you’ll have god on your side and nothing, NOTHING will be to hard to do.

Putting your trust into a group of others will ultimately leave you disappointed if you’re not part of them yourself

I also take my own action, I regularily speak to normies on the fact that there were many other genocides, pointing to the fact that no one seems to care for the million of niggers kille din trans-saharan mudshit slave-trade.
I then sometimes move on to slowly redpilling on racial differences and why blacks and some other races will always do worse in developed societies.

>2018
>you still get baited by the shitskin,lefty people on Sup Forums that psyops you into divide&conquer against your own team, put you on sociopathic /x/ tiere mission of conspiratory bullshit just to take away your attention from the real important stuff

Did the new elite create their new foundation myth by talking and convincing people one by one?

Or did they simply create some arguments you’d feel stupid not to want to have yourself?

>lmao believing in a bearded old dude in the sky
>lmao believing truth exists and not everything is a subjective reality experienced by everyone differently
>lmao wanting your own people to survive and not be replaced? Why do you think you’re better then others?
>lmao you don’t want to give women that we control with media and movies voting rights ect? Are you afraid of women?
>lmao you don’t want degenerate homos around your children? Are a a homophobe?
>lmao you’re afraid of different cultures? Are you a xenophobe?
>lmao you thin your facts and logic about the holocaust matter? Are you a nazi?

How you you actually beat an enemy that always wants to be on the moral high horse and always portraits himself as the GOOD and pushes you automatically into the EVOl category?

What is your move?

>2018
>people still don’t know what thread to sage and what thread to contribute and bump

Bump. Well said OP

This is so sad. I can't stand pictures of sick children.

>lmao you think that having other cultures here will create anything different from what we have here
>lmao you think wealth has to be redistributed to minorities because they can't attain it themselves, what are you, a commie?
>lmao believing in the magical cooperation of completely different people and ideologies!
>lmao believing your idea of human cooperation is the only way
>lmao wanting your own peoples replaced, it's like you think whites are lesser beings with no right of existence, do you belive in the noble savage, you racist?
>lmao you think that women are exactly the same as men while at the same time giving them different rights in the law. Are you afraid of inequality, commie-egalitarian?
>lmao you want the governemtn to do any more than just tolerate homos? Are you keen on demographic decline, you idiot? We have families for a reason.
>lmao, you think that our european cultures need other cultures to be diverse? Do you despisre european cultures for their ethnic connotations, you crypto-racist?
>lmao, you think facts and nuance while taking into account all of humanities history doesn't matter? Do you want to blame only Europeans for the worlds problems, well, good luck, you sure learned a lot by looking at the histooric example of antisemitism.
>And don't even get me started on zimbabwe and south-africa, look at that vibrant culture maintaining their survival and "traditions" :^).

I agree and amplify, I use theirr own inconsequentil arguments against themselves, I make sure they get a taste of their own weaponizd words (racists, homophobe, xenophobe etc.)

I wish I knew how to find truth.

Oh, sorry, I'll sage, it does seem like a relwevant discussion, though.
What can we morally high-ground on?
How can we expose the leftists hypocrisy?

lol, what sage?

Every journey starts with a decision to take a first step into the right direction and then you do it.

YOU ARE HERE ARENT YOU?
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS PLACE IS?
IT IS THE FIRST FUCKING STEP
BUT DONT FUCKING STOP AFTER THE FIRST 5 STEPS TO MASTURBATE AND CHILL KEEP ON FUCKING GOING

Beautiful. The most cognitive dissonance I’ve experienced with the left was when I literally proved them that these words they use against the right were 100% applicable against them.

Beautiful.

I better hope you’re baiting me with your assumption that I meant to sage this thread.

To spell it out I don’t mean to sage this one but the others that have no value and are made form shitskins, lefties, women.

kek'd and czeck'd

What can we morally high-ground on?
If we are truly the players of light...we are the good guys. But somehow reality got twisted and truth and justice doesn’t matter to them anymore just emotional arguments they artificially created. But they all have one in common they are made by man, if the Bible thought us anything anything man made will eventually fall because the power they have will make them uncautious and lazy, the opposite is true for us, we train here literally t]daily to kill of false and fake ideas and only propagate truth in forms of viral memes.
>How can we expose the leftists hypocrisy?
By simply understanding their own techniques, by mastering them and using them against them like you’d kill a dragon and use its own skin to protect yourself from the fire. You’re on an a good path friend.

You’re a racist.

>What can we morally high-ground on?

Think about how absourd this is even to ask.
All you’re fighting for is your homeland you and your ancestors shed blood and sacraficed their life’s for it to be as good as it once was.

All you want is a wife that loves you and children that respect you so you can raise them and love them and give them the knowledge you learned so that their life’s could be better then yours.

You just want to keep your culture because you understand that your culture is what made YOU, YOU. And how it made your culture the best there is on the world that conquered the entire world.

You just want what you deserve, nothing more.

If someone sits down to play chess with you but just knocks over the figures and throws shit at you you start by pointing out their fallacies and set the rules straight, or you play like them a\just amplified ignore rules und bend reality like them just tenfold since you’re doing it on purpose and they are doing it out of nessesity because otherwise their opinions wouldn’t make sense

We are all part of the same team friends.

>I have a feeling that this is going to be a fucking great year

Anyone with me?

You are right on that, but contemporary """"intellectualism""" works on a plane removed from the reality of cultural and ethbnic continuation.
They need to be beat withing their own paradigm.
> so that their life’s could be better then yours
A fundamental truth thaat has been lost in todays uprooted societies and dissociated familial households
Yeah, I find an important thing to think of, when debating, especially in presence of others, is to not give a single shit about the self-indulged ideologue, but much rather the people that watch the debate.
If they try to play the racism card, just make them look ridiculous to other normies.
They don't really care about arguments of they employ such tactics.
Some may say the only winning move in these games is not to play, but esssentially it's like not drawing your gun on a person that drew his in a figght that you agreed to be a fist fight.

What would be really awesome would be, to set up resources and a portfolio that contains all necessary resources that the averge Sup Forumsack needs in order to prevail in arguments against normies and what he has too do to make the average self-ascertained leftist look ridiculous.

Do you think that we can achieve even more simply by throwing away any supremacist feelings towards each other. If we trace back a history a little this the most common thing that divides us, the notion that one European nation is better then other. Nearest example I can think of is papa Adolf with his notion that Germans are somewhat superior to any other Europeans and should rule the continent (in the best case) or make room for colonizing by Germans (in worst case).

>2018
>not standing your time creating resources that contains all necessary resources that the averge Sup Forumsack needs in order to prevail in arguments against normies and what he has too do to make the average self-ascertained leftist look ridiculous.

Are you even trying bro?

We can win arguments against inferity complex ridden niggers simply by saying WE

Imagine the ingenuity that the WE WUZ KANGZ encompasses, it has so much data in it that simply Hiroshima’s your nigger opponent since all this arguments and saying will be based on an cultural and moral inferiority they try to compensate by twisting and lying. WE WUZ Destroys them.

What is the WE WUZ for women? Commies? If we understand them as good as we do the simple negros they all can be destroyed just as easily imo, doncha think?

Your view of adolf is influenced by left propaganda that tries to make him the evil incarnate!

ADOLF HATED EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD SO YOU BETTER HATE HIM TO GOY!

I don't know anyone who thinks that. It is also why Adolf Hitler and the truth about ww2 is so important. By forcing the truth into focus and destroying the lies founded on war time propaganda you can invert the the Hitler story and create a new myth the European peoples.
I am not saying you have to worship him as a god but it wouldn't hurt.

That’s all seems like a hard way to go on about.

If we look at how they took away religion from us wasn’t that they started to say SATAN IS THE REAL GOOD GUY LOOK AT MY FACTS AN EVIDENCE GUYS!!!!

that wouldn’t have worked against religion doncha think? So how did they do it with religion for example? They made a joke of it and focused on the contradictions and on the way the stories were told and not on the meaning/truths these stories try to convey

No it is not. It is simply his and his cabinet actions and words. I do actually agree with most of his statements. But as mentioned before his actions are here important. You either submit and you get colonized or you fight and get colonized because you are slaves to superior German people.

Well but looking at countries objectively there are indeed superior and inferior ones.

Superior one being the one with the happier, wealthier ect people doncha think?

Have a polak come to a white country and in the first generation is is indistingishable from the native inhabitants, so it’s not that germans we’re better but that they had a better culture, ect.
hard pill to swallow.

Well, online, in regards to /leftypol/, image related is the nuke, they can't stand the fact, that they are the proletariat in fantasy and the fighters for cummies in reality.

Oh yeah totally they are just against everything we stand for, facts reality, truth. Because truth is they are miserable and pathetic.
and that’s the fact they are basically fighting against we are just a proxy

>all the german posts
As a foreigner living in Germany, I can testify that despite the complaints that germans typically bring forth -that Germany has been emasculated and pussified - Germans are still a bunch of fucking nazies with the brains of 15 year olds or women.

Mainly the meme that entertains me the most is
>german people are responsable for everything good and are absolutely good and competent
>others are responsable for everything bad and are absolutely bad and incompetent
>if a german does something in a bad or incompetent manner the fault is of the others and them influence naturally good german people

This is of course the farthest from the truth. Having been forced to work and live with these german "people" if anything has made me realize their are probably the most lazy, incompetent and vile people on Europe, probably as bad as gypsies or turks. Their autism and focus on irrelevant details and a search for some ideal perfection impedes them from doing simple tasks in a minimally acceptable manner. They are also anal about the faults of others, whilst being lethargic and incapable, as they lose just so much time pointing fingers that they just accomplish nothing.

Germans are also filthy, lacking the simplest of manners and personal etiquette. They are cowardly and backstabbing, and I would say I'd be surprised they've somehow manage to build themselves up as the head of the EU, if it wasn't for the fact that I am really appalled.

cuck confirmed