Redpilled family members

Is your mother redpilled?

she is concerned about the growing muslim population and aware that we are slowly replaced by shitskins. doesn´t speak out though. the typical german closet reacist. pic related

I see. Yes the closet realists are the silent majority in this country.

WhatsApp in 2018 LUL

Both of my parents are jew-worshiping evangelicucks. My mom unironically calls them God's chosen people while still pretending she's a Christian.

>I believe something which invalidates my own faith but it pleases Jews so weeeee!

Use qTox

My dad's a generic conservative right wing libertarian type. Closet racist GenX. Been trying to get him to watch more Tucker Carlson, he gets into some light ethnonat stuff.

Mom's just casual "haha" racist, mostly apolitical. The night before those massive antifa rallies were supposed to start a few weeks ago she texted me worried about commies burning down cities.

Of course Spain approves; if they didn't everything south of USA would be full of Europeans

I like how orderly the windmill of friendship is. Truly the Germans are the most autistic race

>mom buys a new Mercedes
>"I love German cars, hail hitler! haha"

made me laff

no, they are all bluepilled as fuck :(

It's my parents who redpilled me in the first place.

Are you redpilled? why on earth ere you following the religion of a looser? a drug addict who sacrificed almost a whole generation of young germans to hopeless and crazy endeavors.

Festung this and festung that, he killed more Germans than the Russians for nothing.

Personally being from the north i am puzzled you blindly followed your crazy leader without questioning anything.

In the north we do not follow anyone blindly, a leader has to prove himself over and over and only the the just and true become leaders..

My mom hates jews and americans, so yes she's very red-pilled for a German.
Also she yelled at some pro-rapefugee demonstrators in 2014 when our city center was invaded by a tent camp of Sudanese war criminals.
It was quite based.

Spain is the ultimate mutt, muslim, french, german, iberian, roman.

Both of my parents want the entire Middle East to be nuked until no one is left alive in that shithole.

They speak Greek

Mmmmm 16:06

It's snowing 20:35

*shows swastika on snow* 22:11

I have no idea. My mother grew up and lives in a predominantly white small town where nothing ever happened that required any political commentary. She also doesn't read/watch the news.

NO. Not even once. EVERYONE I grew up with isn't even close to the red pill.
She called me a Nazi because I want closed borders for Greece.
She is an anarchist btw. Don't get me wrong, she a great mom, but we are not made to talk about politics together I believe.

My mum has to put up with gypsies as a part of her work, you bet she is redpilled. She is also generally opposed to racemixing and the likes.

My dad was redpilled long before I was. I was an insufferable teenage leftist. Only in my 20s when I moved out of home was I able to figure out where he was coming from. We had a /comfy/ time for a while. I'd moved out of home but I'd have lunch with him every week or two and we'd just talk about habbenings. The flotilla. Edward Snowden. Euromaidan. Syria. It was fucking cool.

My dad has always been a sick cunt. He's a babyboomer who HATED The Beatles. He told me as a kid that they were overrated pieces of shit with stupid kid's show-tier musical complexity but they were marketed by a Jew called (((Brian Epstein))) This was a father having a conversation with his 12-year-old son in 1998.

The crazier thing is, we're not even white. He knew about the Jews before plugging into the Anglosphere and the scant information on them.

Idiot. Listen to your mother more