I hardly ever come here, but now it feels appropriate

I hardly ever come here, but now it feels appropriate.
I've had this nagging doubt in the back of my mind for the greater part of a year, and it's getting unbearable.
Basically I'm a Jew, and my dad's parents were in concentration camps in WWII. I never met them however as they both died before I was born.
When I was really young, my dad sat me down one night and told me about, "The Goyim," and how they'd want me to convert or die, using the Holocaust as an example and to always be wary of Christians.
I specifically remember him saying that his parents were both in Auschwitz.
Years later I brought up the subject of the camps again, and he denied they were in Auschwitz but Treblinka. Even my mom said she could have sworn he'd told her that they were in Auschwitz.
At Hebrew school when we learned about the Holocaust we were taught that German gas chambers were made to look like showers with shower heads and all.
Years later, I ask my dad to write down as much as he can remember about his parents and his childhood since I know very little about his side of the family.
Again I ask him what camp they were in. He says Bergen-Belsen.
Another thing he tells me is that his mother and other women used the residue of rust or something to turn into a powder which they put on their faces to give them more color and thus make themselves look healthier as the prisoners thought to be close to death were sent to Wernher von Braun's rocket factory where they were used as slaves to handle chemicals.
It's like whenever I ask him questions, the story changes. There's no way he could be lying to me. He's not some bigwig like Soros. Why would he lie to me? Did his parents lie to him? Am I just being paranoid, and he's just remembered things wrong?
This is driving me insane. His family was never rich. He's not rich. But how could this defining point in his parents' lives be so unknown to him that he'd tell me a different story each time I ask?
I'm afraid to keep tugging at this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all very fishy user. If I was in your position, I would tell my father to cut the bullshit and tell the truth.

Pretty neat story. On the realsies though, there are straight up bullshitters in life.
Guys who make up bullshit stories for no other reason than that's how they entertain themselves (and others).
I've had the great privilege to meet two genuine bullshitters; one who told me, among other things, he used to be a dog-musher and another who told me he broke his neck in a pool and somehow regained consciousness floating face up on his back.
Some people are bullshitters, maybe your dad's one of them.

This
He's probably just bullshitting about being jewish

> my dad's parents were in concentration camps in WWII
and they also escaped? man how the fuck hitler managed to be this bad at being war criminal i wonder?

I don't know if I have the hear to do this.
My mom once told me about their wedding and how his side of the family all but ruined it, concluding by saying that I can never speak a word of this to him because he thinks of his parents as saints. If I said a word about him being a liar, he'd throw a fit, and if I said that his parents were liars he'd punch me in the face and probably disown me.
This is a guy who, when I started teaching myself German, took to sneering at me and implied that I was disrespecting the memory of his parents.
I want to know the truth though. Like whenever I see people saying the Holocaust didn't happen, I always think, "No of course it did. My grandparents were in camps."
But what if they weren't? It's so surreal it seems like fiction.
Here's another one. My parents are friends with a guy who was an Israeli officer and in the situation room during the Liberty incident.
He went on record to say that when the order was given everyone thought it was an Egyptian ship, yet he told my parents and I that, "It was a complicated issue."
My parents thought he was full of shit so that night they looked him up and found the story. His name and his account was there. I know that this particular Jew has to be a bullshitter with some things. He claims to have traveled the world and been the guest of sheikhs as if he's some kind of fucking jetsetting playboy even though he's a pot-bellied, balding guy who lives alone and, despite being rich, spends money on stupid things.
I wish I could just scrub this all from my head and go back to thinking that people hate Jews because of simple things like religion, but the more I learn the more I doubt.
I could go on for days too about the antagonistic stuff I heard from my dad, my rabbi when I was young, and other Jews.
I want to believe it's just regular old salt in response to not being liked, but there must be some kernel of truth to the shifty Jew stereotype. Stereotypes don't just come out of nowhere.

He says that the Russians liberated the camp. I don't know about my grandfather, but according to my dad, my grandmother was being marched into the woods to be shot, and the news reached the soldiers that the Russians were close, so they went AWOL and left the prisoners in the woods.

>losing a keystone war due to loss of supply
>let's take some prisoners for a walk away from this "death camp" and waste time, energy, security, and ammunition shooting him in the woods
Yeah this makes perfect sense I dont see any reason to suspect that your family lies about the holocaust like thousands of other "survivor" families.

Bro, you are being fed kike lies. Congratulations, your family will hate you if you press them on it.

If Auschwitz was a death camp it was a really shitty one. It seems like everyone knows someone who survived Auschwitz.

"What? You want to know about Auschwitz? Why do you want to know about Treblinka? I can't believe my own son is asking me about Bergen-Belsen!"
Obvious liar. No one wants Jews to convert btw

Why would he lie to me? And where did the lies begin? Did his parents lie to him? Why? All I know is that something doesn't add up.
Not even my mom thinks so. At least I can confide in her since she was never fond of his parents. When I pressed her on the issue she got uncomfortable and said that his parents probably didn't talk to him much about their experiences, so my dad's memories were faulty.

B-but the plan of Auschwitz was to work them to death! Actual words by my history teacher

Sucks to be you user, but at least you’ve learned the truth about why people are distrustful of Jews.

Learn about you people and you'll realise lying is what they do. Aren't you still considered a goy since your mother isn't Jewish? They have no reason to tell you user

Because the integrity of the story, the myth, is more important to the Jewish collective than your feelings or goyish morality. It's that simple. When realizing that the modern Jewish foundation myth that stratifies Jews above all was a lie, the reaction is to embellish it and dig it in even deeper. It's a matter of pride.

> Did his parents lie to him? Why?
to keep up israel clay claim, don't get me wrong i don't think every goddamn jew is on some conspiracy but lots of brainwashing was done after war, for example soviets gulaged all pows captured by germans for a few years

OP, you feel fear now. But just imagine what you will feel when everyone else notices the veil has fallen. what have the jews done? did they destroy europe, destroy the entire west? do you feel guilty for being the baddies, user?

>My parents thought he was full of shit so that night they looked him up and found the story.

My mate did that to me. I thought he was full of bullshit but the stories kind of added up over the years. Ever a bullshiter or a very good story teller.

No shit it fucking sucks! How the hell am I supposed to have any damn pride in my people if all of what I've been reading on Sup Forums ends up being right? Not even all of it has to be right. Just some of it.
Just a few things have to be right to paint one hell of a damning picture.
I'm not religious. I haven't gone to services in over a decade, but it's not like I can wipe away or transmute my genetics.
Okay, let's just say that Sup Forums is wrong. Jews are the victims. Great. Now that just makes me the descendant of a bunch of weak pussies who got slaughtered like unwanted vermin.
That is nothing to be proud of. Given the choice, I'd rather be descended from the Nazi turning on the gas than the Jew getting gassed. Of course that's assuming any of that happened.

The funny thing is that religious Jews will see you as an irredeemable mutt either way on account of your mother. Place your pride carefully.

I am jewish aswell, quickly learned something just didnt add up when i learned at school that the netherlands used to register race and religion and that thats how the germans tracked down dutch jews yet my grandparents came through ww2 just fine.
whats even more interesting is that most neo-nazies i know are jewish themselves or of partial jewish decent.

>parents lie to their children.

thats a first timer.

I don't feel personally guilty because I have not personally done anything to destroy Europe/the West.
However if what you say ends up being true, then I will feel thoroughly disgusted that I come from such stock.
If a day comes when the veil, if there is one, falls, then I will be first in line to kill those responsible. And if no one trusts me, then I won't be able to fault them for it.

I bet on subsides getting free money if you were a war victim. Lots of people would lie for that.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

>Stereotypes don't just come out of nowhere.
embrace the truth m8

dude, just ask Slavs about it and they will tell you that Holocaust was all true and Germans are monkeys

Jews have an irresistible compulsion to lie.

Yes, I know that much. To the orthodox, I'm just as much a goy as anyone who isn't them.
My dad's family was not orthodox, but mom dad's mother at least hated my mother because she wasn't an Eastern European Jew.
My mother's family had lived in America for awhile and were originally Russian Jews, but apparently being Jewish wasn't enough. My mom tells me that my dad's mom accused her family of not being real Jews, and that the marriage was, "Worse than what the Nazis did," to her family. Can you believe that? She, who was supposedly a survivor of the Holocaust thinks that her son marrying my mom, another Jew is worse than her family being slaughtered.

Your dad got lied to and he eventually realized it. In his mind that wants to believe the lie, he's eventually making stuff up to somehow cover for the "plotholes" in your grandparents' stories. And now, you're starting to realize it's all a lie too. Will you turn out to be like your father? Or will you embrace the truth?

Is this what happens on a Jewish house? The Jews themselves Jew each other and get Jewed.I mean that's how you grow the next gen of Jews, by indoctrinating your Jewildren to this point. (((They))) seem to be doing it at a Jewish basis.
I wouldn't trust my father after this.I wouldn't dare to give him another chance. Hell I don't even trust my mother, and we are not even Jewish lmao.

After all I've just read in this thread. I now question the Holocaust.

They are Jews, what did you expect?

Ok. You are a Slav btw. And very possibly a beautiful one I might add. Since you are a polak (which I love)
So I'll just ask you then, has the holohoax happened?

I don't know what I will do, honestly.
However if I do have kids, I will not raise them religiously. If they ask what their roots are, I'll say Polish and Russian, but the important thing is that they're American. That's how I've always wanted my identity to be.
To hell with this, "Jewish-American/American-Jew" bullshit. Do Christians say that they're Christian-American?
My father has always lied and emotionally manipulated me. That's the kind of person he is.

checked. Digits confirm the obvious.
That's how you pass down your Jewish heritage.
Half of it is in (((their))) genes and the other half is being taught up to (((them))) from young ages

>If they ask what their roots are, I'll say Polish and Russian, but the important thing is that they're American.
You just chose your fathers path.
To lie, To deceive .

Holy shit my first quads!!!
I am checking myself

Ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaaha

>Basically I'm a Jew
Discovered the problem.

user, I am 34, goy all the way down. My father is a dumbass, a bullshiter, and a honky-tonk racist. Never listened to Dvorak or Bach, he liked the Oak Ridge Boys. He can't fix a car, never planted a seed. I've had to accept that he's a sack.
But as a human, you don't strictly resemble our parents. You can resemble anybody or even try to be unique. The degeneracy you see in the world can work to you benefit. You can degenerate from your shitty stock.

Goddamn, those quads.
What would you suggest then? Say that they're descended from liars? I don't want them feeling shitty about who they are.

Don't do that.

>Parents both died before born
how does your mother die before you're born?

No we don't liars do it just so happens like the rest of the world a lot of us are liars too. Anti-west Jews do deserve helicopter rides though.

This

It is the nature of Jews to believe their own lies.

Can somebody post this user the pic where a kid asks his dad for 50 dollar and the jew dad runs away cutting the amount of money every time he says something

When your old folks move on, leave the jewy shit behind user. You don't choose your family but you can choose to not follow their footsteps.

This! This is what I was referring to

Holy Kek

For your own mental health I suggest that you drop the issue. Keep in mind that no side is perfect. Do what's best for you and better leave your parents be.

You have a good attitude. I hope more Ashkenazis realise that they are Europeans and stop with the Jewish identity larping. Israel has the 2nd highest skin cancer rate in the world so that should tell them something,

Tell them all the truth, they wont be proud of their ancestors but of what they will achieve in life. Truth is the path of redemption

Fun LARP goyim

try to get a career in hollywood due to jew nepotism and then redpill the world. Your approach to embrace americanism and forget about the religious bullshit is the save bet as well

The jews brainwash their children with this its very sad. They just make up stories to 'prevent' it from 'happening again'. Your dad was lied to and now he lies to you maybe for reasons he thinks are good but still lies. He change story 3 times over the years you know whats up. Either confront him with it or let it go. Also von brauns rocket factory give me a break.

This predilection for shifty and deceptive behavior can be attributed to the MK-Ultra-tier Jewish programming initiated during childhood. Constantly reminded by their spiritual leader of the incessant violent transgressions and hatred toward "your people" at the hands of outsiders. A perpetually victimized minority quickly becomes your core identity, to the point where even the most petty of perceived slights is a triggering reminder of your supposed persecution. Christians ask themselves WWJD? Jews tell themselves TILTH, This Is Like The Holocaust.

Often times the person who offers this world-shattering (although truly freeing) alternate perspective on the topic, are the very people who are supposed to contribute to your destruction as a people. This is too much to handle for most. The Trigger is activated, for this Anti-Semitic Nazi Goy mustn't transgress the teachings of their beloved parents and teachers (er, handlers).

However, in light of reality and lack of real or violent oppression, even if only at a subconscious level, the oft-intelligent Jew must ask himself - if I am not a perpetually persecuted people at the hands of the Goyim, then what am I? (a human meat shield for the Establishment Jewish leaders)

This, if followed to its logical end (as evidenced in this thread by OP), is a monumental paradigm shift. One in which the core identity instilled in you by your handlers (er, your parents) is shattered into 6 million pieces.