Tell me about Hungarians and Romanians. Why don’t they like each other...

Tell me about Hungarians and Romanians. Why don’t they like each other? Where can I read about historical relationship between these two countries. Specifically Transilvania. Where can I find accurate demographic numbers for Transilvania throughout history. Who was the majority there and so on...

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarianhistory.com/lib/genoci/genoci08.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1916)
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=t9DCStgJyMo
youtube.com/watch?v=329wIaJiZ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_pGhHIXNg
interpretermag.com/7500-mosques-have-been-erected-in-russia-since-putin-became-president/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wait till the 1st of december of this year desu

Ugly map

Because no two peoples who live together have ever liked each other.

Keep dreaming, cigan.

Because Hungarians got btfo by Chad Romanians in the Hungarian-Romanian war after WW1

> romanians marched into Budapest
> took Transylvania and shitloads of reperations away

Idk but all I know is that Vlad the impaler was the most badass Transylvanian ever. I heard he got fucked by the ottoman leader, which made him impale people. Interesting but sad story.

We need to genoicde all Turkish mutts and recreate Byzantium

No idea, we in Moldova don't really think of minorities as foreigners, so this situation sounds weird. I mean they've been living together for one thousand years at least.

>Why don’t they like each other?
the vast majority of us dont even think about them

>Why don’t they like each other
We don't like romanians, because normal human being can't show sympathy towards viruses and parasites in general.
romanians are actually apathetic towards us, they just follow a biological pattern that's coded into them (they are similar to fungi and bacteria)

After based Vlad romanians basically bended over and were loyal vassals to the turkroach for centuries. Prove me wrong cygan.

More than a third of Hungarians will be Gypsies by 2020, how does that make you feel? :^)

CHAD Romania
Is a gypsy, does not deny it

this literally existed for a few days

this is why i hate Sup Forums its filled with brainlets who cant take time to ask or do 5 min of google search
but damn if they dont act like they are fucking hot shit on the topic

hungarianhistory.com/lib/genoci/genoci08.htm

>that nose

oy vey

Remember that one time Poles, Lithuanians, Ruthenians, Hungarians and Brandenburgians decided to launch a motherfucking crusade to drive the turk out of balkans, even got the help of the of Stephan III, who then promptly went back to his turk dicksucking stance and ruined the entire expedition?
Oh you probably didn't know that because cygan education summs up in WE WUZ ROMANZ

> Everything happened under communist rule

Mfw

The """chad""" romani(an) failed to conquer Transylvania despite a surprise attack and got BTFO so hard that even the giant pithole known as bucharest fell into the Central Powers' hands, Oh wait, you didn't actually fight for it, you just gave the city up. In 1818 your meme country even capitulated to the Central Powers behind the Entente's back. Backstabbing both of your allies in a world war must be some sort of gypos tradition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)

Oh, and that little war in 1919 that """"you"""" """won""":
>It was 3+1 vs 1
>You still couldn't do shit against a collapsing state
>+1, because the french constantly supported you with equipment
>Still couldn't do shit
>French gave Hungary the Vix treaty, which declared today's eastern Hungary as a demilitarized zone
>Hungary obliges
>romania simply ignores the treaty
>surprise attack, army collapses
>still didn't have the balls to occupy Western Hungary where most National Army was
>Entente told you to fuck off from Budapest, because the N.A. is marching towards the city
>Instead of accepting the challenge, you turned tail and ran
That's some fucking bravery right here. At least the Yugos and the Czechs actually fought against us while you were scratching your balls.

Turn page retard

>statistics from my ass are statistics
Here are some real statistics:
Almost half of romanians will be rotting in their graves by 2100, how does that make you feel?

Why is Transylvania still Romanian if our army was so shit? Gulasch mental gymnastics hard at work here

>Why don’t they like each other?
realistically, it's mostly exaggerated when you look at day-to-day life between the communities.
The only friction you see is on the internet (which is obvious why) and very rarely in the parliament/by politicians, again, for obvious reasons, though it's not as bad anymore since people slowly realise it's pointless and stupid.The only remaining "fights" you have are local events between stubborn people who can't come to accept reality.

Not only they're not a majority in the regions they claim (except maybe for like 2-3 remaining counties which they're gonna lose in couple years with this rhythm) but the fact is that austro-hungary wasn't even homogenous and had a lot of problems, it was a matter of time before it's collapse.

more like they are an oppressed people
but at the same time we can never beat them
and when we did they had a weak army
except their army was strong enough to beat us if it was not for france
but muh romanians carry a genocide against poor magyars
i believe its the asian part that makes such autism possible

>Transylvania still Romanian if our army was so shit
Is this bait?
Because Trianon happened you little shit. We had two choices: accept the treaty or go to war against the entente.

kek we would still have more people than you

>2 million
it's already at 2.8m in 2017; definitely going under 1m by 2100

>nigeria - 914 million

Nobody know what Trianon is?

> Hungarian birth rates
> pic related

We got you senpai

Fuck go and learn some History and what Trianon are!!

why should anyone bother to learn what trianon is? just another treaty that dismembered a worthless medieval kingdom ruled by inbred habsburgs
it was always romanian and it will never, ever, ever be hun
even the gesta hungarorum said that transylvania was ruled by Gelu, Glad and Menumorut, three vlach princes

So you're saying that romanians breed like niggers? Good to know.

based comrade

I have no idea about other countries, but the largest minority in Germany is the fucking Roaches . (almost 1.5m)

back to scrubbing toilets and dicksucking your favourite gypsies

>the village rapist is trying to throw insults at real countries

>implying kurwaniggers have a real country

>but the largest minority in Germany is the fucking Roaches
yeah i know it seems strange but the others seem right i know for a fact others give the same result when it comes to Italy and Hungary in this case
Spain however i have seen it different with us being there instead of Morocco

ROMAnians are gypsies that came from India following the t*rk armies into Europe.

Romania did not exist in the middle ages. THERE ARE NO MAPS WIYH ROMANIA OLDER THAN 150 YEARS.

Compare that to Bulgarian and Hungarian history spanning thousands of years. Romania's land was ours, but we pulled back our people and let a number of tribes, some of them gypsies, to settle it.

These FACTS produce incredible existential angst in the ROMAnian mind. They were lied to by the commies about their history and now reality clashes with the propaganda thus their mind breaks down. They have an extreme inferiority complex and WE WUZ syndrome claiming Bulgarian kings were Romanians lmao or being heirs to the Roman Empire.... and shit like a Bulgaro-Romanian empire that has neber been heard of outside their textbooks. Like some ptimitive tribe the British conquered claiming to have a 50% of the Empire, years later.

Roma = gypsy
Romania = gypsy land

>bulgaria
>accusing any other country of being gypsy

>ROMA
they werent called like that until recent a few decades at most you are being retarded neighbour for a country that thinks you are turk rape baby

that chick is willow hayes i like her because she does some nasty scenes

Because Hungarians are white and Romanians are niggers.

Hello Bibi.

She looks like she would smell horrible

that's right, trust the kike
hungaryans are aryan

i know doesnt it get you hard? gets me hard

Yeah, that’s definitely wrong.

Claiming other nations successes (german) as your own, ah, the good old hungarian mindset.

not surprised, fascism and racial laws are banned in Hungary, yet they kiss Israel's ass, which is allowed to deny non jews office. Every right wing party in Europe has to kiss Israel.
>b-but Orban is based

You Hungarians shouldn't brag, until you have an actual fascist country,since you also have gypsies and anti racist laws.

Sometimes yeah. There is a threshold tho, this one reminds me of that disgusting antifa chick with the naked pics that was presented as a saint on MSM.

nowhere near that level of yuck

>said the moldonigger
>meme country and doesn't even have full control over it

The hate is a meme, only Muntenia Romanians and Budapest Hungarians hate each other, in actual Transilvania, in a city 30km from the border everyone minds their business, Hungarians speak their laguages and have their institution and so do Romanians, the actual people living in the land that both these countries fight for couldn't give less of a shit about the fight, I'll enjoy my kurtos kolak now, a Romanian dish, or maybe Hungarian, who knows, oh wait, it's Transilvanian.

>doesn't even have full control over it
funny, isn't that the bullshit you're crying about for a century now?

A lot of those turks are actually born in Germany though.

Si ce se va intampla?

>posts by id
gee i wonder
i can smell you through your vpn schlomo

>separatism in the mexico of europe is the same as a peace treaty
twisted town rapist logic. Must be the gypsy fortune telling genes.

meant for Fucking gypsies and their vile sorcery.

kek, I didn't know Bolan was majority in Germany. I thought it was Turkish fags.

don't you have better things to do other than be butthurt about a territory that will never be hungarian again?
like the 2 million gypsies in your country and the billions that orban stole and the moronic anti-soros tirade to keep him in power by scaremongering against the nonexistant and irrelevant sandniggers that migrate to germany anyway

Trianon and getting backstabbed by gypsies that don't follow treaties or directives of allied high command.

>getting backstabbed by gypsies that don't follow treaties or directives of allied high command.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1916)
kill yourself rusnigger

Istvan i think its time to stop posting you are having a sperg out

>don't follow treaties
examnple?
>or directives of allied high command.
Why would we? We're not their vassal state.

>Romania=gypsy land
I’ve never read a post that is more nigger tier than this.
Roma is term that EU shoved down our throats to help gypos to integrate.
Your knowledge of history seems to be learned from niggers ranting in a bar rather than books.
Your entire country is made of turkish rape babies. I’ve been there, the amount of brown in your country is retarded.

(((Romanians))) (and the other countries whom gained a lot from Hungary's territory) been a great tool to start the European decline

There is no actual hatred between Hungarians and the Romanians,
or the with the Slovaks or Croats, for that matter.

> but (((they))) told you to pick on us .... good boiiii good boiii

stop shitposting

But Hungary is last hope of Europe... oh wait

give Transilvania back you stealing gypsies

What are you trying to sell here?
we should do business with the cucks?

>the cucks
ah yes, you choose the saviours of the white race
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=t9DCStgJyMo
youtube.com/watch?v=329wIaJiZ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_pGhHIXNg

Meanwhile, in Romania...

You hunshits as always pick a wrong side, your beloved Orban robbing your people selling your country to Putin.
While Romania quickly becoming one of the most rapidly growing economy in the world, we one of most reliable ally of US in Europe, we even get Aegis Ashore before Poland.
I can't wait then EU and US fuck you over.

Romanians are gypsies, yet they're still more white than Hungarians

the saviours of the western civilisation

>fuckdolls in the army
oh damn, is this bait?
>rapidly growing economy in the world
That's why everyone leaves?
>we one of most reliable ally of US in Europe
>We're good lapdogs of the mutts, we'll gladly take those Russian nukes for an orange fuck in Washington
My sides.

>let me tell you who are the saviors of the white race
oh damn, you just went full amerimutt.

that Chechnyan guy is a puppet.
>Actually I am also wondering what will the future bring with them, be patient - crowd control is well managed in Russia

only with the Turks,
the other cases were only losing side, not the wrong side, don't be confused between those two, as I told you (((you))) were useful to weaken Central Europe, so the Russians can influence us easier.

>eurasiamutt is better than amerimutt
ah yes, the mongol horde favours their own
you sure? I think it's the other way around
interpretermag.com/7500-mosques-have-been-erected-in-russia-since-putin-became-president/

if you think Orban , Putin and Drumpf (all Israel dick suckers) are going to save the white race, got news for your mongolian dumbass. Have fun dying for Israel.
also
>still unironically supporting russians, the wiggers that forced communism into all eastern European countries.
kek

>be hungary
>pray the germans win the war because you are shit and you can`t do shit
>romania attacked from almost every direction, fight 4vs1 still ressist
>russia betrays you, refuses to participate in every offensive
>they turn comie so romania has to chase away the russian troops
>germans lose war
>the french spare the hungarians and let them fight 1vs1 against romania
>the allies gives 12 ultimatums against Romania to spare the hungarians who after inheriting german eQuipment, are terrible at fighting
>romanians beat the hungarians, occupy their capital, making them surrender
>hungarians refuse to pay war reparations so Romania decides to humiliate them and take whatever they wanted as war reparations
>be 2018, hungarians still believe they have a chance against Romania

As I told you, we will see,
>But they did not have problem to kill 10M Ukrainians
>implying they won't do that to the muslins when needed....
You went off topic anyway, so why do you hate us? Otherwise then you telling we are hunshits and shit, because you really can't differentiate us from the any of the neighbouring nations. Nor the culture.

When you try to laugh at Romania but Europe laughs at you

yes, you were useful tool for the great powers, and they told you to be proud.
They you betrayed them when the Germans came, then you betrayed the Germans when the Russians came, now you "big ally" for the USA
>wonder how long will you be

When will you stop acting as a tool?

>killing 10 million of their own is a virtue
>pwease papa putin kill the muswims pwease pwease :(
I hate you for your love of either german cock or drumpf cock or rusnigger cock for the same of hoping to get a lick of a territory that will never again be hungarian, for refusing to acknowledge that you're ridden by gypsies worse than most balkan countries, including romania, and for defending the communist mongol horde that imports sandniggers and whores itself out to the chinese for survival

either you yourself are a gypsy or you might as well be as low iq as a gypsy

>betrayal
why should romania stay loyal to the entante when they broke the treaty for which we've got involved in the first place?
why should romania stay loyal to the krauts when they forced it to cede northern transylvania to the mongols?
you are a low iq nigger

When the pole deliberately lies about how poles betrayed romanians after they have beaten the turks, tryng to ocuppy moldova despite an alliance treaty. Pic related

>After the Moldavian loss of Chilia and Cetatea Albă, the Ottoman threat seemed more evident. John I Albert was suzerain of Moldavia, and, when Ștefan asked him for military assistance, they met, in 1494 at the conference of Levoča, where together with King Ladislaus II of Hungary and Elector Johann Cicero of Brandenburg, they forged plans for an expedition against the Porte. The objective was to recapture Chilia and Cetatea Albă. However, in unexplained circumstances, Ștefan received reports from Hungary that John I Albert prepared to place his own brother, the Polish prince Sigismund (later king, as Sigismund I the Old), on the Moldavian throne

More like King Mihai betrayed the Romanians in '44 after he staged a coup and arrested Antonescu, then making us join the Russians .

But sure, push the "r-romanians are traitors" meme to make yourself look less dumb

>then you betrayed the Germans when the Russians came
if memory serves me right did Horthy not try to pull out and failed
did the germans not kill Istvan in a plane crash for wanting out of the war?
did miklos not meet with commies to seek an end to the war? before the germans grabbed him

This was excellent banting calling us gypsies and shit
>I am amused

At least we don`t have to lick their boots to make them attack Romania and throw you some leftovers from their table.
Remember how the germans occupyed Hungary in ww2 because you tried to betray them? And they did it with just a few soldiers?

BASED

yes your memory is correct
the hun is a conniving nigger as always
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe

>The only victim is me me me me
Can't say I'm surprised

>be romanian
>see turk
>bend over and expose asshole
>400 years later the country that helped push them out lets back stab them

Gypsies.