linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418
directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is going exactly to their plan and there's nothing we can do to stop it. If we don't come together as one now in order to try to survive and resist the upcoming hell than the human race is fucked. Good luck. Try not to choke.

I don't know if it's worth it to be waking people up or not at this point

My goal is to escape the cycle of reincarnation. I'm not obligated to help or lead in any way. It may be too late for selfishness to not prevail

helping others helps you directly and indirectly.

80% of the humans alive today should be dead. We can only defy Nature for so long witthout consequence. The Weak should be sacrificed to preserve the Strong, and that almost certtainly means you have to go too.
>t. you research this shit for so long you end up agreeing with the illuminati

The only thing that can be done at this point is starting a civil war which will most likely just be bloodshed before the maximum bloodshed that was going to happen anyways. Plan B is negotiation but wish me fucking luck with that.

lmao ur a retard

>the people so weak they want to turn themselves into robutts and leave reality behind are the ones I agree with
>they're the strong ones
ISHYGDT

>not channeling Satanic entities
>current year
Pick one, and if you didn't pick chitahuri you gonna get raped. You deserve to be exploited.

so that should mean you too right if you have an illness that you should be dead from?

Fuck off, nigger

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

go read anastasia and the ringing cedars to give yourself some hope. it's probably to green pilled for anyone else here. it will probably help improve your outlook at least for your personal life.

Why are pictures of earth so radically different? The water is different colors, the continents are different sizes -- THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY!

Yep. We have strayed so far from the template there is no way back for almost all of us. We try to fix biological problems as if they were social/political ones.It's cute, but ultimately irrelevant.

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?

Because of the tilt right?

How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

Wrong webm

How are these astronots still ALIVE??? Didn't they die in the 86' challenger explosion? They never were ON-BOARD! Don't believe me? Heres proof.

linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418

directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael

law.yale.edu/judith-resnik

Same facial features, same names.

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

icewall of antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

Different sizes of continent can be explained by this effect. But yes, NASA is terrible with their composite images.

Remember that time you farted in class? It was the jews.

That time you stuttered in front of that cute girl? Jews.

When you called your teacher "mom"? Guess who.

>NASA is terrible with their composite images.

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

Theres a reason why, the same reason they use fisheye lens to distort and create artificial curvature...

We've been playing God since the first life was saved with scientifically-researched medicine.

Trump is an absolute kike installed only to help Israel.

Who gives a fuck what about shape the planet is

It's hollow by the way

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

>Who gives a fuck what about shape the planet is

Who wouldn't? We give NASA/EESA billions in taxes, so they can lie to us about space and the reality of what we live on?

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the

southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

Think about it, what if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

I have a fundamental problem with our space agencies KNOWINGLY faking pictures of earth if theres nothing to hide.

I started this whole "flatearth" journey talking shit about it, and then did some research to try and understand why someone would think the earth was flat. Now I'm wondering how

anyone could believe we live on a ball flying 1000mph!

truth

catcha: publico Steinberg

>Think about it, what if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

So flat earthers believe what they believe because it would be cool.

With everything going on the shape of the planet should be the last thing worth giving a shit about.

see

fair point

You are fucking retarded

Because all the imaging satellites are very close to earth, and are not able to see it in its entirety. The probes which are sent out to other planets every few years are the only ones that can capture a full photo of earth.

Also, only half of the earth is illuminated at any given time. Most actual photos are going to look like pic related.

>Because all the imaging satellites are very close to earth

Why can't we just blast a casini satellite like we did saturn to take a full pic?