Raildex

Season 3 soon, how do you guys think it will be animated? I believe it will be good, hopefully railgun sisters arc quality

>Off by one
Great start to a thread there OP

I think it'll look great but I'm wondering how much they're going to pass over to speed through the series. I imagine they want to get through as much as they can so that potentially they could finish WW3 in one more cour or movie and start advertising NT

2nd best Saint

>season 3 soon

CG mechs and QUALITY Acqua

1st*
Any who lust for the Touma D are first.

Kanzaki is ok but she's no double Jesus

>how do you guys think it will be animated
Hopefully by literally any other studio than JC Staff

>off by one
posting Touma really doesn't get you anything

You mean third
Aqua>Brunhild>Kanzaki

Misaki and Mugino weren't introduced in NT. Though I did just remember Neph exists. Thing is Cendrillon was big and then turned into a loli, Fraulein was big and then became a loli, the pirate girl you pictured turns into a loli, there's not a lot of new oppai characters, or those that exist don't stay oppai for long. Kamachi just doesn't like big girls anymore, his taste improved.

He ain't that anymore.

He's not double Jesus but he's still the best Saint

He's not saint either anymore, he lost his stigma

>Implying normal magicians aren't top tier

>implying flat girls are an improvement

Touma a shit

I want Touma to fuck me

Well it's obvious who's best

>He doesn't like funsized girls
Kamachi agrees don't bother him about it

t. ouma

Post more Silvia to trigger Toumafags

Does the moon in this series symbolized power?
>Accelerator - when he was gonna do the plasma ball
>Mikoto - her current arc
>Gabriel - At that time it was one of the most powerful being in the series before it got powercreeped

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Who is this

Who?

Is this a new character? I don't remember seeing her before

Literally who?

She used to be good but then she got fat and ugly

I'm excited about s3 but we still aren't quite sure when we'll get it assuming Dengeki and Miki aren't yanking chains and it is actually planned

We wil get a S3 confirmation in April Fools and we will sink further into insanity not knowing if it was real or a joke

How the fuck did he even move after that beating.
She smashed him through a tree and Thor didn't want to block her punches cause she'd obliterate his arms

IB gives him regeneration I guess

It could have been a small tree

Hes MC and can't die basically

Pretty sure normal human body couldn't withstand being forced through any reasonably sized tree.

So IB magically gives him a power that is unrelated to stopping other powers? Bullshit.

The human body can withstand a lot more than you think.

He already gets a new arm when he loses the old one

He's had his arm grow back a few times now user, what do you think did it if not IT?

Misaki wasn't in OT, technically. Haimura designed her in the NT era, she just happened to be appear in Railgun first.

IB =/= IT

I don't want to fix her. But I do want to give her a hug.

Well I did say "wasn't introduced in NT" since I was asking who in NT has been introduced that has a big rack, most oppaifags end up posting about all the old OT girls after all and I'm starting to notice it's because there's a general trend of Kamachi making less of them.

Maybe he's starting to realize Haimura can't draw them for shit, and saving them for Mahaya.

Every word of this is pulled directly from your ass

>IB works by attaching to the greatest natural power as a seal
I'd like to see you even attempt to back this up

But Mahaya does little girls better too

He called Touma a Level 6 Gemstone. Obviously he's making shit up

Pretty sure that if she killed Touma IT would come out. IT seems to willingly reside in Touma's arm, and if something forces it to come out it will annihilate it's target, and it's power is only rivalled to magic gods, perhaps even stronger.

I did say "attempt"

>Tranquilizer
What did she mean by this?

So what's up with the invisible thing, anyway? It attacked both Aureolus and Kamisato, but it only devoured Misaka's power without harming her directly.

>VS Aureolus: Attacked him, but he was apparently left alive.
>VS Mikoto: Attacked the power that was making her go berserk but didn't touch her directly.
>VS Fiamma: Touma managed to force it back.
>VS Othinus: Attacked Othinus but got shattered. Apparently, the reaction wasn't as strong this time.
>VS Othinus II: Somehow, even though Touma's arm was intact, it seemed like it was trying to break out.
>VS meteor: Apparently, even though Touma should have had no means to counter such a thing, "something" was on the verge of happening that could have potentially saved everyone. But since the problem was resolved via other means, nothing happened.
>VS Kamisato: Flew out and nearly tore him apart.

From what I can tell, its primary goal seems to be to protect Touma. Also, the level of power it emits seems to shift constantly.

Maybe it responds to Touma desires, which would explain why didn't it damaged Mikoto and how he hold it back when he fought Fiamma

>Vs Othinus II
When was that? I only recall IT showing up in Baggage City against her. It was in fact oddly quiet during NT9 and 10.

That said its power seems to mostly fluctuate depending if he's in Academy City or not.

Mahaya seems to prefer thick, but he definitely is better at dfc.

Reminder it's impossible to predict this series and where it might go. But you should never act like your prediction or opinion is fact

acqua of the brexit

But what if we're talking statistics?

Statistics are facts. They don't anything to do with opinions, guesses (educated or not), or theories

huh is a season 3 actually confirmed?

We got a teaser for the announcement so it's likely happening but we don't know when or if it's safe

It's basically in "soon" territory. It's happening but who knows when.

It's fine to have fun and make guesses but yes it's pointless to state with absolute certainly your theory, headcanon, or opinion is fact and get mad when someone else disagrees with you. Chances are you're both wrong and Kamachi will continue to deliver stuff absolutely no one expects

I don't remember Othinus II.

I've noticed a lot of Raildexfags are really touchy about this. "How dare you not like/agree with my opinion/head canon/ theory/joke/ship/interpretation! I'm going to accuse you of not reading the novels and/or shit posting!" is very common here

To be fair, sometimes it really is that the other poster clearly hasn't read the novels, but for some of the more obscure things it makes less sense

>Touma and fran hanging in the background

Cute. Touma really has a special aura to work around funsize girls

HEY BROTHER

In NT 9 Touma punches Gungnir and Breaks his fingers and then he feels something "gathering" in his fist.

I'm not ready for this fight.

>Saten Ruiko is a girl with blue eyes and long black hair with a small, white flower on the left side of her hair. """She also prefers wearing medium-sized skirts instead of short ones."""

Slut: debunked

Maybe she makes your two inch cocks hard because you're all perverts?

Good catch user, I just checked and you're right I hadn't thought of that at the time but it's certainly that

He can't help it they just seem to keep showing up

>Awaki is a girl with long dark red hair tied into two low ponytails. Instead of wearing the Kirigaoka Girls' Academy uniform's dark blue coat the usual way, she wears it over her shoulders instead like a cape, wearing only a pink crop top and a pleated skirt. At times though, she is only seen with bandages to cover her breasts instead of wearing a crop top

Slut: confirmed

Nice try Awaki.

>Mobileposter says I'm quitting
>Doesn't
SOMEONE SEND ANTISKILL AFTER HER RIGHT NOW

>yfw they keep anorexic Acqua

Hime a cute

Othinus
>She is described as having the external appearance of around a 14 year old girl. She has long, wavy blond hair. She's seen dressed in a revealing outfit, a low-cut neck line that goes down below her navel. She has a long cape, and only a ribbon wrapped around her.

Slut: was there any doubt?

Funsize magnet

>Ribbon
It's too firm to be a ribbon

Kanzaki
>She wears a ""short"" white T-shirt tied into a knot at the bottom, "revealing her navel;" her jeans have one pantsleg cut off to be ""very short.""

Slut: confirmed

Please get tested.

The new manga should look great

And people say Touma doesn't have an esper ability, sign me up for the esper curriculum. I'll take the drugs and hypnosis if all it takes is going to sleep in my bathtub to wake up with two tiny cuties sleeping on you.

OH THAT IS FUCKING IT
SHE'S KEEPING HERSELF PURE FOR THE TOUMA then again a lot of females are
All of Touma's harem are pure

Stiyl looks like a girl there

Saiai
>She wears a fluffy knit dress, a sweater dress to be exact. She wears no legwear other than stripped socks, exposing her thighs and legs. According to Hamazura Shiage's assumption, Saiai may have calculated that the length of her sweater would expose enough of her thighs and legs but not to the point that her butt and panties will be exposed even if she were to bend over. Saiai later references the phenomenon while bending over, giving credence to Shiage's assumption.

Slut: max confirmed

I'm honestly disappointed in this one. She seems cool in the anime.

>All of Touma's harem are pure
Othinus stop writing fanfiction

Stiyl always looks like a girl

Mikoto
>She wears the Tokiwadai Middle School school uniform, sporting white loose/slouch socks and brown loafers with a light brown vest sweater over a white blouse and a grey skirt. She is also known to always wear shorts under every skirt and dress she wears.

Slut: denied

You go girl.

I wanna manhandle Mariydi's tiny body

>Almost drowns while thinking about Touma
>Thinks pads are worthless if "he" is gonna see through it when she gets naked

Nice, but how big of a slut will she be if I disembowel her? After all she will be revealing more than just skin

>Those hips
Practically begging for it

>Kuroko is a girl with curly hair tied into two curly pigtails; the rest of her hair is left to hang as two rows of fringes divided in the middle. Her pigtails are tied in place by a red bow each. Her hair is naturally curly and as such needs to get a straight perm for it.

>With 152 cm she isn't very big and with a flat chest her appearance is the usual appearance of an average girl at her age.

>As per ruling of both Academy City and Judgment, she wears the uniform of Tokiwadai Middle School and the Judgment armband though the latter only during on duty. On her thighs, she secures a pair of black straps where she stores the metal spikes used to secure criminals.

Slut: cancel that

Wiki can go fuck itself btw.

did you say a certain magical index or a certain scientific rail gun? index is better imo

I say AstraAcceleraildex

Whats with the skeleton?

accel world???
asterix?

this isnt helping

>Index is small in stature, has a petite build, and, much to her chagrin, a flat chest. She has thigh-length, silvery-white hair, and large green eyes. She is also often seen wearing her Walking Church, a white, and modified nun's habit with gold highlights. It is an accurate replica of the Holy Shroud of Turin and offered Index ultimate protection from most attacks

Slut: not even close