BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947802588174577664?p=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The storm has almost arrived
Keep digging

Lol he's going full Neocon turbokike just as predicted

He's going to lose upwards of 30% of his base support if he keeps this up.

we must destroy the illusion for the survival of our boomer people

but is he only pretending to be retarded like usual?

>Sup Forums supporting mudslimes
Fuck Iran. God bless Trump for standing up for the Iranian people. They need a revolution and soon!

He knows a second term is practically unattainable at this point so he's just gonna go full Dubya for the next 3 years to please his (((masters))).

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONOO
that's a Sup Forums thing, isn't it?

> latching onto this
> unironically cheering on neocons and neolibs
Keep fighting the establishment, reddit

TOOK THE SHORT WAY IN
THE LONG ROUTE BACK
CONVOY 92

... what?
Or he's making an inflammatory statement that will make the protesters angrier and more Zealous destroying Iran without ever launching a drone
You dense motherfucker?

Yeah it's not like Dubya got two terms

I wonder how many wars Trump will start? Will it be the usual for USA two-new-wars-per-presidency, or more?

BURY, GLEAVES AND INGHAM LEADING
TANKERS TO THE WEST

Oh thank God, neocon bullshit.

John McCain's been having withdrawals from the lack of sandnigger blood.

>US General speaks of Jew Plans for Iran way before the Jew's Trump Puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE

GOOD goy Trump, hehe, what now gentiles, ready do die in another pointless war for the ZOG?

Keep up the fight
The path out of darkness will be worth it
Q

IM ALREADY CALLING IT. NO FUCKING LEAFS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD. AMERICANS, AUSSIES AND EUROPOORS ONLY

>Iranians rise-up against their Islamic dictatorship
>Sup Forums thinks this is some CIA trick
>Trump supports the Iranians
>Sup Forums calls him a kike

You people aren't making much sense today. Surely the overthrow of an Islamic government would be a net positive to you people

At this point nobody is using it right anyway

He's going full neocon. What a kike

>WOW, I TOTALLY SUPPORT THE 99% NONWHITE COUNTRY AND THE DEAL THAT KING NIGGER THE CHIMPLORD DID WITH THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK SHRIMLPLFT AND HIS NEOCON KIKES, WE MUST GIVE THE MUSLIMS MORE MONEY. ARE YOU RAYCIS????

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>I'm angry at Sup Forums for supporting Iranians
>I support Iranians!

It's not about religion.
Trump is mad he got his ass Beat in Syria by Iran

That's fucking scary. These people are nuts. They want to kill us

>implying Trump and the CIA isn't behind this themselves

>Surely the overthrow of an Islamic government would be a net positive to you people
>Surely the institution of a more based version of islamism like our based Sunni friends are planning on doing will work
>Surely destabilizing another middle eastern country because of Israel is a good idea
Surely.

>Iranians rise-up against their Islamic dictatorship
>Sup Forums thinks this is some CIA trick
>Obongo supports the Iranians
>Sup Forums calls him a kike

>Sup Forums is proven right

Good, fuck Persia.

Iranians are not all mudslimes dumbass. The government is mudslime theocracy. They want secularism!

What the fuck!

I love Iran and Muslims now!

Www.shareblue.com

Drumphf is a neocon Hillary plant, stop working together you Mutts! None of you are white!

Wtf Drumphf didn’t say gas the jews! I love Hillary and communism now!

This

Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, none of them ended up in any overthrow of the government with some sort of democratic government in place.

Trump wants to remplace the mullahs with angry wahabists which the US can easily control. That's all this is about

>They want secularism!
Like Syrians wanted? Surrey it will work after Nth time, right?

>Its 4827058391955939292(*# chess REEE

Dubya wasn't such a divisive, controversial and "racist" figure as trump. He had the support of a lot more non whites, women etc.

There is a big difference between Iran and Iranians.

These are based, pro-Trump Iranian nationalists, I support them in their quest for food and freedom.

Trump supports salafi wahabists.

Iranian influence in the Middle East is only going to continue unless the government is overthrown.

So now Trump is overthrowing it (not for the Jews, but to even out the balance of power in the ME) just like he did to the EU when he caused Brexit.

He was literally Hitler too

>Trump causes a clusterfuck bigger than even the Iraq war
>he only runs for one term
>The Rock is stuck with the mess for the next 8 years

4D BACKGAMMON

No Trump wants democracy and secularism to Iran much like what Turkey has. Iranians are smart people and are sick of the mullahs.

He's doing it for the jews though.

How about you learn to make better posts then kill yourself faggot

So fuckin way. Finally America calls out the double crossing Paki.

Pls be real tweet.

MAGA right :^)

Syria's revolution got co-opted by Wahabis. What is happening in Iran is different. It's an organic mass demonstration based on the fact that the Iranian gov is screwing their own population.

>small group of random people suddenly start protesting as soon as USA poured money in them
>that means everybody want the same

>because being president of ussra is not enough...

Bright n early
Inb 4 Sharia Blue wakes up and brushes their Cock Breath away from slobbering in the soon to be unemployed New Year
Was that inb 4 to long ?

It won't be about them if chaos is ensured and the vacuum just creates more isis recruits.

you mean 2D chess?
It's a brutally obvious thing for someone to do when they aren't friends with the victim government...
You can't be this dumb

I don't understand why we ever even had relations with Pakistan. They are literal subhumans with tons of terrorists hiding there after attacks.

He's saying he supports the people and not their government. You have to remember that we are westerners and can therefore separate a government from it's people.

It's not exactly shocking that a Russian would not understand this concept...

>Trump is mad he got his ass Beat in Syria by Iran

Are you retarded?

No wall, probably amnesty, and a war with Iran. Woo 2018

As if. There are brakes on this train bong.
The world is ours now.

But that's not what is going to happen. The protesters are from the Hardliner part. Theyre salafist

>B-b-b-b-b-but muh 4D chess!!11!!111!

Trumpfags will still stand by trump

Don't think so schlomo

These shills hatred of Trump is so irrational. Trump is supporting the Iranian people against a literal Muslim dictatorship. Trump is being a hero to the people there.

>are you retarded
Do you have any sound arguments t to make? Or did McDonald's fuck up your brain
Fact Trump lost to Iran and Russia in Syria

It can't increase any more than it has really, Iraq and Lebanon are their colonies, Bahrain with its Shia majority is slipping, Yemen is a ruin (only good for a back door to Riyadh), Qatar has broken rank with the GCC and is tipping toward them, Kurds BTFO, Hamas and the IRGC are partners, they are actively building bases just 9 miles from Israel's border and regularly have their proxies harry UAE and Saudi assets.

No, their next plan is to expand into Africa. They have already created millions of Shiites in Nigeria alone

Yeah, they're gonna love it when we're bombing their cities.

They are still going to be mudslimes after the revolution, or are they revolting against their genetics? fuckwit.

>[insert here]s revolution got co-opted by Wahabis. What is happening in [insert here] is different. It's an organic mass demonstration based on the fact that the [insert here] gov is screwing their own population.
I've seen exactly this "argument" many times already. Its novelty rotten at the second.

Picture the newfags' face when they finally learn that tripcodes are 100% insecure and that several LARP'ers have probably been impersonating Q by now.

You post with the meme flag for a reason. Should I tell everyone or do you want to do it yourself?

The Iranians which are protesting are hardliners l. They make the mullahs look like angels.
It's all just like it happened in Syria. Text book regime change

Anything is better than the current Islamic dictatorship that is actively screwing the population and trying to destroy the balance of power in the M.E.

Trust Trump. He's been doing well so far and has spoken out against Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran is different, stop with the false analogies you fucking shills.

Looks like the CIA/Mossad are willing to work with Trump on Iran at least.

>still no argument
Trump lost in Syria against Iran

>salafi wahabists are better
Spotted the sandnigger
Go KYS

You're the retard
That was Obama and Hilldawgs plan
Trump only cared about beating ISIS in Syria

I'm bored of larping as Q, the tripcode password is Matlock if anyone wants to have a turn

Jews owns everything, it is hard to do nothing for the jew. They will always benefit one way of another.

>300,000 people
>a small group
K

Lmao you Russians shills are getting nervous that Trump is going after your terrorist supporting ally right?

>It can't increase any more than it has really
And you can't invade Iran without mass casualties (see Saddam) so what better than to destroy the problem at the source? The current government.

This is Iranian revolution 2.0

I thought pol was supposed to be autistic, but you guys are just retards. All you do is get mad at women and people that aren't white. Literal fucking autists.

>hurr durr let's scare away people from our ideology and then wonder why the left has more supporters

Just kill yourselves now.

You dumb mutt. Trump continued what Hillary and obongo started in Syria.
Trump just fucking lost faster because he Is too retarded and came in to late to stop Russia in Syria.

No we're pissed America is gonna try to bomb a country into a democracy again.

I'm sure our next Israeli puppet president will be much better.

If trump cared about beating isis he would have sent troops, instead he attacked assad then cowered in fear when putin told him to fuck off

Password is Matlock, go nuts

Iran is 90-95% Shia - if you think 5% of Sunnis are going to take over you are delusional. If anything the Iranians Shai are getting screwed just as much by their own government.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947802588174577664?p=v

So, Pakistan will now become part of China's colony and India is forced to move closer to US. I wonder how Modi will balance relations with Putin

>you retards actually think like this.

Yeah, man. Let's just do nothing, fucking genius.

What, he will nuke USA?

fuck syria, fuck iran, fuck north korea
there i said it
if you don't agree you're not seeing the bigger picture
sure they may be tricking the normies about iran
but the ends justify the means
the end result is whats important

>I post with meme flag
>I like playing a role on the internet
>I pretend people are turning on Trump
>I don't post with a Geographic Location
>It's totally not because my Geographic Location would not be the US

OK, Shillbot 5000. Go ahead and tell me what Trump has specifically lost in Syria.

These protests will do no good for the Iranian people. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place unfortunately. They can either suffer under their corrupt theocracy (Khomeini's children are all multi millionaires) or become the next fractured Middle Eastern hellhole. Does anyone actually think Israel, US and Saudi will make the mistake of not just dismembering Iran while they have the chance? Remember that Khomeini was flown into Tehran on a France Air flight. He was their guy, until he wasn't.

No, no more centralized Iran. The West cannot have that. The only light for Iran's people is to wait until China grows in strength and the EU collapses, sending its fractures into open alliance with the newly emerging Eurasian economic integration that will confront the Anglo Atlantic world order

It doesn't matter. Trump will just send foreign mercenaries from Saudi Arabia and Lybia to fuck up iran (something like Isis will pop out of nowhere suddenly)
It is already is happening. Some salafi mercenaries took control of a town in north Iran.

>One airstrike on an empty airfield is an attack
>If Trump cared he would have embroiled the us in a middle east quagmire
I mean sure, him taking credit for beating ISIS is a stretch
But he blatantly didn't give a shit about Assad staying in power

The US desired regime change?

Are you fucking serious? You clearly have absolutely no idea how much geopolitical use the US got out of Pakistan in the past 40 years. If you did you wouldn’t have made such a terrible post.

Iran support terrorists in Lebanon (Hezbollah), Syria and Iraq (Shia militias) plus Iran is a literal Islamic dictatorship where people have no freedom. Go look at Iran before the Islamic revolution - Trump is trying to restore things by siding with the people who want change.