You were born just in time to witness the dawn of animekino

>You were born just in time to witness the dawn of animekino

I heard that Major still has her real brain in this movie, and that's what they call the "ghost".

Fuck this movie.

Fuck yo couch.

us anime hardasses amirite

>mfw OP is actually correct since most anime movies are shatted on unless they're Ghibli.

>live action

wewlad

If only she didn't have such a ugly nose

I kind of hope it's successful enough to warrant a lower budget sequel and then these faggots listen to all the fan/critical criticism and make a movie that appeases our pseudo intellectualism. I think that would be the second best scenario.

How much of her human bits are left in the anime/manga?

oh shit, i just realized if this makes good money on the box office, theyre totally moving with that Akira movie hollywood has been trying to make since the early 2000s

>RT being a reliable source of ratings anymore.

>Scarjo
>special effects
>action shots
>sci-fi

It's guaranteed success

I know right. I haven't trusted them since BvS.

None.

In the anime? None, shes full prosthetic.

shia labeouf as tetsuo, leo as kaneda

In Oshiikino the hot topic of discussion is whether she has any human consciousness or artificial consciousness and by the end she transforms into a new kind of being above the concept of consciousness. That's the only one I've watched so can't comment on others.

>kino
Kill yourself, Sup Forums.

>71%
Wow, they didn't used their autism superpowers of autistic shrieks this time huh?

Too bad no one listens to the autist critics anymore, instead, one should enjoy it themselves and never give a single fuck about it.

I'm looking at you, Sup Forums.

>71%
>good
Also, it's gonna drop and you know it

>implying it won't bomb commercially
actual reviewers mean fuck all these days

I was gonna smugly post a picture of that shit movie "Lucy" but then I looked it up and it has a 67% fresh rating