Punching Nazis is as American as apple pie. Knock those assholes the fuck out

Punching Nazis is as American as apple pie. Knock those assholes the fuck out.

LONG LIVE ANTIFA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leftist who drew this pic imagined antifa as a bunch of jacked gender-neutral brutes
>nationalists and fascists are scrawny punching bags

At what point in a leftist's development does the brain board the "everything is opposite of reality" train"

Lol, you lost the only war you fought. You're the betas. That image is 100% accurate.

the only good commie is a dead commie

that's the only thing you need to remember for 2018

Punching out antifas is just as American as apple pie, both are vile scum not fit to breath Freedom's air.

Its the thumbnail for a video mocking Antifa for being thugs with no self-awareness who think they are hot shit made by a hispanic midget who redpilled one of the largest feminist voices online by dicking her.

i see antifa scum are out.. you idiots ARE the nazis so go hit yourself in the face you little faggot.

>ANTIFA appealing to nationalism to destroy nationalism
The allied armed forces were composed of nationalists. They werent fighting and dying for their country if they weren't. You cannot refute this.

this. commies and natsies should both be gassed

Try it around here. I concealed carry. I would gladly absorb a sucker punch so that I can gun down a leftist in self defense. I'll do it with a gut shot, too, so that it takes some time for the vermin to bleed out.

>Punching out antifas is just as American as apple pie, both are vile scum not fit to breath Freedom's air.

killing antifa scum is as.. fuck punching these fools out its time to stab them to death

didn't the DHS brand you fucks as a domestic terrorist organization?

Behold dear Europeans, the amercan shitfest. What an interesting show, always 2 side, bickering, thinking they are superior and chanting slogans like "punch nazis" and "helicopter ride" or "drumf impeached".

Ty.

Communists defeated the Nazis. Whoops.

Punch the people that are against Nazis?

FUCK YOUR NATIONALISM!

No, only Nazis.

Americans aren't communist though

MLK was also called a terrorist.

They allied with Communists.

Most white Antifa Fucks are Jews. Go for those things and beat them to death. Antifa is a Jewish Domestic terror group in the US and should be exterminated without question where ever they pop up... no debate or mercy.

Antifa would call anyone who fought the Germans Nazi's as well. They would also call any soldier born before 1938 a Nazi so Nazi's have won all wars according to Antifa.

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
whaddya know, they did. How's it feel to be the losing side again?

Actually, I am 6 foot five, weigh 270 AND concealed carry. (me) I could choose either to kill the the punk with my hands, or my gun. I prefer the gun, though, because using my hands exposes me to the risk of cutting my knuckles on the teeth as I punch them out, which could spread the AIDS infection to me. (me)

I see them attacking people waving the American flag more often then I see them ever attack anyone with a swastica. Shit even Eric Clanton tried to kill some poor pot head kid who was on his knees trying to stop people from fighting. Antifa are just pathetic SJW that keep losing everywhere and now have turned violent, that’s why they all look like skinny faggots and trannies.

Wow buddy, 26 posts in the thread and 10 of them are yours, really working towards that bonus from employee of the month aren't you?

>Communists defeated the Nazis

You guys are the losing side. Confederates, Nazis, and slave owners all lost.

They did.

Sage and report off topic threads.

Sorry, that's not what I heard.

Americans did

Along with Communists.

>running start
>only falls back a bit

Fucking kek. Thanks for showing me this again

This is a political thread fucktard.

America did most if the work.

Still Nazi pussies lost.

You should go back to school. Nazis were the followers of Hitler. Since Hitler is dead, there can' t be any more nazis around, but that would make your head hurt, right? It would hurt your head, because your lazy ass had to look for another trigger word.

Fuck you. Piece of shit.

Imagine being so bad at visual art that you have to quilt together clipart from Ren & Stimpy cgis to make something coherent

Enjoy losing for 20 more years.

fed.german.bollice here ; we tortured some of your (((antifa))) fukkers last night in Leipzig

Really now?
26.6m soviets dead in WW2 versus 2.8m dead germans
>sounds like a victory, comrade, less people to spread the rations too.

360k union soldiers dead versus 258k confederate soldiers dead
>Those damn southerners just keep killing our men, but we'll win.

The left's definition of victory sure seems pretty hollow.

>thinking slaves had bad conditions under slavery.
>that's democrats had to incense them to revolt

By today's standards virtually every soldier who fought on the allies side would be considered a Nazi.
>Hated blacks
>Hated faggots
>Hated commies
>Hated degenerates
>Thought women belonged in the kitchen
>etc etc
If you could teleport those men who fought WW2 to 2018, they would be the ones beating the shit out of Antifa.

Not a political thread. Off to /bant/ you go faggot. Report and sage.

Stop deluding yourself,America supplied the soviet union with ammunition and food,without these the soviets would have been crushed because communism is retarded and left them dry

>>nationalists and fascists are scrawny punching bags
1. Before you make an opinion before knowing the context, like sheep and liberals often do which is why the western world is in such a shitty state in the first place, The picture is taken out of context and is actually anti-antifa.

2. To be fair. Most faggots here and stormfags are stawny and anti-social as is the nature of having an outlandish opinion as in real life people only lean right / are alt-right / don't get involved with politics, and because of it they're likely not in the best state of health.

Triggered snowflake.

get off the internet and go punch one you faggot. show your nutts and go alone. bet you wont, you weak numale beta orbiting cuck. just be careful when you fuck around in texas. you assault me or my family and you will pay the price.

Found the Nazi snowflake.

What if the "nazis" punch back.

Communists sent their soldiers into battle woefully unequipped and let them run straight into the meat grinder because they have no regard for human life like the insectoid jews they are. You know what happened to a communist soldier if they were taken as a POW? They received no aid from home and if they managed to escape and return to HQ they were shot. Being a communist is just an admission that you have no compassion and any they pretend to have is a ploy to gain power.

Who are you arguing and yelling at? fucking echo chamber? you're just building up your haterd level and i'll only cloud your cognition you dummy, you're only being cheer-leaded into hating antifa even more then you do already by a troll you dummy. look at the video is already taken out of context

you realize you're falling into exactly the same trap the left has fell into right?

They never too. They just cry like the little bitches they are.

there is nothing american about apple pie. us euros have been making them way before your shit country even existed.

I thought the USSR was not real communism?

SAGE

Sage slide threads and move on holy fuck why do you people talk to this kike faggot?

>You should go back to school
Implying OP went to school in the first place.

Maybe, be we were the first to not put meat in it.

>Not realizing that's the point. Not realizing the nsdap rise in popularity was due to communists power grab.

Did you seriously just post a thumbnail from an anti-SJW propaganda tune to support your antifa bullshit?

Top kek. I mean, the lyrics even say you "can't understand irony" but this is a whole new level of retard.

This

not true. only bongs are autistic enough to put meat in pies.

Chris risked himself getting genital warts to redpill her.

>Wearing armband on wrong arm.
Likely a fake plant

Another fake plant
pic related (guy with fuck racism t-shirt)

I thought antifa hated America because it was never great.

>stawny and anti-social as is the nature
Speak for yourself faggot. I lift and eat right and have a lucrative professional career. Being fit and confident is a big part of what lead me to change politically years ago and I think it's the same for around 30% of posters.
>stormfags
It will be 2030 and you cunts will still be talking about stormfront. People like you are the only thing standing between reality and them being forgotten. They havent spammed or astroturfed here in years dude. Give up the boogyman shit.

Mow A Marxist.

14/88, m8.

>Punch George Washington. It's as American as apple pie.

>Punch Thomas Jefferson. It's as American as apple pie.

>Punch Abraham Lincoln. It's as American as apple pie.

I have no problem with punching actual Nazis

The problem is that blue-haired dykes and skinny numales are suddenly in charge of deciding who is and isn't a Nazi

ok but you do know that when America DID "punch nazis" we were actually more racist than them right? If you really want to go vack to those times I'm quite sure you would be the nazis.

You know how I know that's not an antifa fist? Because it doesn't look like this.

all three of those would see the NSDAP as destructive to the white race, authoritarian, and too progressive

Be ANTIFA
get shot.

i do realize it as well as i realize the artificial opposition that's more dangerous then the actual organization, which is exactly what antifa college kids are victim to. And i'm stopping it by point it out at the very least

>speak for yourself faggot.
wow srs? you're stronk? i'm so proud of you big boy.

I'd less then 30%, how do i come up with that? All the discords that pop up on Sup Forums and every /soc/-tier thread that pops up on Sup Forums. All Sup Forums themed discords and VCs are full of re-painted r9k fags that hold Sup Forums vaules. not being a guy, whenever i vc with people from Sup Forums most times their voice cracks and they fall back on memes as a means to make up for lack of social skills or interesting shit to say. its pathetic. these are all signs of neet outcast

but i guess its objective so fuck it

>boi

Vietnam and Corea

Technically you're correct, because the person that drew that image I'm pretty sure was PsychicPebbles as the cover for "Punch a Nazi", a satirical music video made by Chris Raygun.

Come and try to punch ANYONE on this board in real life, little Antifa bitch, see what happens to you.

Artificial? Even if pushed in a direction does this make genuine thought and emotion artificial? I think your understanding of the word is off. These systems of governance are just as artificial as our current government. Small brain nibba.

>broadly defined 'nazis' as anyone that disagrees with you
>punch everyone who disagrees with you

REEE NAZIS ARE THE ULTIMATE EVIL

oh... I know...
LETS PUNCH THEM! >:]

THOSE WEAK LITTLE FUCKIN-

I mean.. da ebil nazi scare me and im defenseless and weak and unable to defend myself....

KILLL ALLL NAZ--
I mean.... protect me im scared....

>Indiana
>a supporter of antifa
The characther is a real men,antifa are just little girls,even here,with 20 commie fucks that got curmbstomped by one asian guy figthing for the rigth

Punching commi is as American as apple pie. Knock those assholes the fuck out.

LONG LIVE kekistan !

(Eurobeat intensifies)

>Punching Nazis is as American as apple pie. Knock those assholes the fuck out.
Reminder that nazism is a leftist ideology.

Punch a leftist today!

-Said the marxist

You are interacting with a subset of posters with the time and want to use those tools and interact with you like that. Right there, you've eliminated users with duties, companionship, or a sense of information security. Literally /r9k/. Do you go to Dollar Tree and complain about the quality of their caviar? Your experience with a few dozen kids is not an accurate reflection of the board demographics.

If you don't want to be labeled as a Nazi, don't act like a fucking Nazi.

Actually it was fascists who won the war. But as if a political science major would know anything.