Bleach Thread

Previou thread: Post why Kazui is best timeskip kid.

Why didn't you help her win, Sup Forums?

I tried, kubo didn't care what I thought.

Delete this. They are both good and cute.

>Implying that Tatsuki was ever running for the Ichibowl.

no

Long hair Rukia is the best.

>Bleach
>2017

Flowers continuation fucking when?

She did win. She didn't end up stuck with Ichigo.

>+Got To Suck Rukia's Tits
what tits?

>Rusky-Boz

ugh

>Kazui
>Ichika
loli Nemu a best

You're ugh.

Not as ugh as Rusky-Boz's "art".

Regardless of pairing, RBoz is an objectively good artist.

>Kazui has already achieved bankai
>invaded the visored.hideout
>saved harribel
What did I miss?

He's average

She was too much like Rukia. The story would have been much better if Rukia was relegated to the background and Tatsuki was allowed to shine. What a shame.

I miss Yachiru.

I am the only one who dislike Kazui? I feel as if he is everything wrong with ichigo turned to the max, hax powers out of the ass, that way if kubo ever writes a sequel, he can asspull powers even harder than he did with ichigo, why write a convincing fight if you can asspull a new power at the last instant in every fight?

While I understand your point, it does make sense that he is strong. Plus, we don't know what his personality / powers actually are. All we have are theories.

>would lose to Chad

That got a laugh out of me

2018 is the bleach year.

She. It's a woman.

>Rusky-Boz
>objectively good

pick one

Best girl mostly not for fug

Renji is so handsome with flowers in his hair.

I mean, I dont dislike Kazui the kid, but the fact that he may become ichigo 2.0 is not exactly a good thing.

I dont mind that he is strong, what with Ichigo training him and all, but I fear kubo may yet ruin his character.

>the fact that he may become ichigo 2.0 is not exactly a good thing.
Nah, he won't since his mom will still be alive. I'm sure Ichigo would've turned out a lot different if Masaki never died.

>I fear kubo may yet ruin his character.
You don't have to worry about this because there's no way Kubo wants anything to do with Bleach anymore.

I love this artist.

>there's no way Kubo wants anything to do with Bleach anymore.
He's literally drawing a one-shot with a new enemy for the upcoming film since the film is going to be new work/isn't going to follow any arc.

GoKia.

>GoKia.

No.

>GoKia.
What did he meme by this?

Was canceled because the guy changed magazines right? Wonder why it wouldn't get picked up again if it had a following

Oriyuu.

No.

No and no.

>“Rangiku san and Soifon San have also often come to buy things”

>“Lieutenant Matsumoto I can understand, but captain Soifon too……!?”

>“……Yoruichi san gets her to buy it for her, am I right?”

>“Ah that’s true” Rukia thought, understanding completely.

Yoruichi x Soi fon confirmed.

>Yoruichi x Soi fon
Dead as IchiTatsu, senpai.

>would lose to Chad
>implicando que eso es bad-oh.

>implying ichitatsu was ever alive

>film
[citation needed]

The live-action.

Oh, that garbage. You actually got me somewhat excited.

Yoruichi is a free spirit. She'll bang Urahara, molest Kira, have tea with Rose, tease Byakuya and make Soifon her slave any way she pleases.

I liked the cocky attitude of Rukia/Abarai's kid. It reminded me of the first episode.

But Tite spent too much time on side characters IMO and fucked the ending.

No one gives a shit about the kids that spawned from the worst endgame ships, bub.

>But Tite spent too much time on side characters IMO
No, you're right. That Zaraki/Toshiro/Byakuya vs Gerard is the best example of that since it was a completely pointless fight since he just got absorbed by Yhwach in the end.

>No one gives a shit about the kids that spawned from the worst endgame ships, bub.
The salt never ends.

I KNOW YOU ARE THE SAME GUY WITH THESE REACTION IMAGES.

>making generals
>being a dumbfuck
its like the big 3 never stopped being shit.

I know you're the same guy because you constantly bitch about the endgame pairings.

If nobody cared about the kids or the endgame ships then who have IRfags been arguing with these last eight months?

They're shit. How long is it going to take you to see that? Are you that hellbent on "sticking it" to the IchiRuki shippers?

False flaggers trying to stir the pot..

>Are you that hellbent on "sticking it" to the IchiRuki shippers?
I've shipped IH and RR for years user. I'm not doing anything to "stick it" to IR shippers. I just genuinely enjoy these pairings.

So you just enjoying eating shit. Thanks for telling me. Only a minority and Kubo wanted these pairings, dude. The majority was not rooting for them.

>The majority was not rooting for them.
Who cares? I'd rather my pairings become canon because that's what the author truly wanted and intended over popularity/just making a pairing canon to make the fanbase happy.

>IRfags are so paranoid that they that believe people only like IH/RR to spite them.

You forget the man sold out on every aspect of his manga but didn't when it actually mattered. Plus, Kubo was a waifufag anyway. Threw away Ichigo and Rukia's chemistry for his waifu, Orihime. Just destroy the foundation of your own manga because you waifu'd one of you own characters.

>Threw away Ichigo and Rukia's chemistry for his waifu
Literally how? They treated each other the same way they always have in the last chapter.

It's fine as long as she's drawing FT characters. Bleach ones? Ugh.

>Muh "chemistry"
>Muh "Orihime is Kubo's waifu" meme
>Muh "Kubo destroyed his manga by not making eecheewookie canon" autism

Keep laughing it up. IchiRuki is the symbol of how good Bleach was. Your ships are the ugly tattoos of how ruined it has gotten all the way to the very end. It's no coincidence that sales went down when Ichigo and Rukia stopped interacting. They were what MADE Bleach. Sorry that you are all so high on Kubo's Jenkem fuming writing.

>It's no coincidence that sales went down when Ichigo and Rukia stopped interacting
You do realize that the sales were at their highest during the HM arc and that's the arc when their interactions lessened big time right?

Sure, IRfag. Whatever makes you feel better.

You.
Are.
The.
Same.
Guy!

I don't need to respond you. All you do is bait.

Just keep trying to stick to the big, bad IchiRukifags.

So stating facts is baiting now? Bleach was selling the most during the HM arc, and Ichigo/Rukia only interact in the very beginning during that arc.

>Comparing Rukiafags to IRfags

DELETE THIS

Gerard had so much potential. I really felt like Kubo wanted to further Gerard along, but ended up running out of time.

>chemistry
There's that word again.

>Invaded a visored Hideout
>Has Bankai
>Saved Harribel
What

>I really felt like Kubo wanted to further Gerard along
Probably since this is Kubo we're talking about.

That fight was horrifically rushed at the end. Plus, we still never had any explanation about the Soul King and his parts. Gerard being the heart never even played out.

IchiRuki was the only good shipping. IchiHime is bland and boring.

To be fair, we have no data point prior to 2008.

But it has been remarked that the Espada, particularly Grimmjow and Ulquiorra, were very popular.

This.

Will do, IRfag. Will do.

We have some info. The 36th volume sold over 900k for example. The highest peak for Bleach was definitely the HM arc in terms of sales then it fell during the FB arc.

>Gerard being the heart never even played out.
Even if Bleach was still on-going, part of me feels that we wouldn't have gotten an explanation anyways. Kubo comes up with some cool and interesting ideas/plots but he never finishes them or just half-asses them. It's been stated a bunch of times, but he really should've gotten like a co-writer to sort out his ideas.

Is Ichigo still training in the dangai?

No, he's busy making another child with his wife Orihime.

>with his friend's wife Rukia
Fixed that for you

Kubo likes designing and coming up with stuff. He has said before that when he has a writer's block, he adds a new character. He also generally doesn't plan ahead (like not yet deciding on the structure of SS when Byakuya & Renji first appeared, not yet deciding that Aizen is the big bad when he was shown as a corpse) aside from a few exceptions (I believe that he planned for "Yachiru" to happen pretty early on). With such a working style it's only a matter of time until the story is saturated with characters and unfinished plot threads. Of all the unfinished plot threads the vagueness surrounding Soul King is what I find most jarring.

After reading Spirits Are Forever With You I wonder how Bleach would've been had they employed Narita to help Kubo compose the Quincy arc.

Ichihime and Renruki are happily married user. Take your fanon adultery shit back to deathberry or tumblr.

>Ichigo
>a cheater

IRfag plz

>Still supporting shit.

Luckily for us the Soul King will be a major focus in the upcoming Narita novel. I think his style works well with the Bleach universe.

That's what you want to think

I don't support IchiRuki, mate.

>Thinks that your adultery headcanons is canon fact.

>>Thinks that your adultery headcanons is canon fact.
I think it's a better story than whatver Kubo has come up with. The only reason to like IchiHime is if are a purityfag.