How to stop yourself from going full 1488 on people?

>brunch with wife's friends
>try not to drink much
>inane conversation starts
>drink too much
>islam is incompatible with the west
>some people just arent worth $15/hour
>get called racist and party breaks up

mfw when i didn't even get to the jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Anf0aItLOBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then don't hire that people.

this is how
> stop being a austic fuck wade
then hide you power levels unless your in good company

I sometimes throw out a question or two while pretending to be dumb so that the person im talking to might look at the issue from a different perspective without feeling disagreed with or preached to.

>Drinking at brunch
>Talking with a group of women about politics

Du bist ein spasst

This is the intelligent approach. Leading with questions and appearing as if you don't know what's up with the world.

Unless you have a superior position like teacher-student relationship, it's hard to persuade equals with ''this is how it is'' -talk.

this.
I prefer to ask questions.
>Hitler did nothing wrong so why do you dislike him so much?

>implying your married
>implying you have friends
>implying you aren’t an underaged faggot
Stop LARPing.

My god, the number of people who completely fail to conceal their PL never ceases to amaze me. I have mates who are just the same.
Be at a pleasant pub on a sunday afternoon, nice chicks, nice beer
"oh the holocaust, yeah that was faked by the jews, it never happened"
Forced to leave as everyone stares at you like your'e literally Hitler!
"what's up, all I said was.................."?

For those that don't know, never reveal your PL to normies, the way to play it is to ask leading questions, also to give yourself credibility and avoid exposure, adopt a position that seems reasonable.
For Ex
When I attack Hillary, which I like to do, I generally do it from the
"well yes I was a Bernie supporter"
This gives you free reign to attack without being outed and villified, I know it's a little dishonest but small compromises are sometimes necessary for the greater good.
Keep up the good work Anons, stay safe and
Happy New Year all

Don't stop yourself. The amount of love Hitler gets on this board is a reflection of how a lot of people secretly feel about him in western society. Here was a man who believed in us, white people. I can only assume that a secret love for him is stronger in Germany. Your countrymen may have been crippled intellectually, but they may yet have within them the fire that burned so bright within their ancestors.

>"well yes I was a Bernie supporter"
Jesus christ user, you must be associating with some terrible people. You should always say what you actually believe. If you can't defend your beliefs then you shouldn't hold them. Normies may get upset at some things but they tend to respect people who can back up their arguments.

Fuck off shill

SPEREAD THE TRUTH AND REMEMBER HOW YOU BECAME REDPILLED

Fuckers like you annoy me. You are just as bad as atheists and skeptics who always make the religious family members feel uncomfortable. Also, Christianity is just as incompatible with The West as Islam is.

I agree in principle but in practice often that will do more harm than good.
It is often better to gently prod away at the foundations of your victims beliefs which will hopefully put you in a position to administer the first pale pink pill.
You have to judge each situation on it's own merits and let's face it all of us Anons are forced to a greater or lesser extent to conceal our PL at some time or another or we'd all be in the gulag by now.
Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour user

It depends on where you live

If you live in cuckfornia your method is the best way to go.

In fact, I've found that it works better to drag the cuckiest people as far to the left as I can - take the racial politics of "black people are discriminated against" and get them to agree that black people should get their own nation free from white people to escape our oppression.

however if someone is even moderately to the right you can turn them into a full blown nazi by just dropping red pills.

Alternatively, you could remind yourself that Hitler loved the Muslims and believed Germans were the descendants of supermen from Atlantis.

Get out of your fucking bubble man.
Once you begin to leave your house once in a while you'll find out in the real world nobody gives a fuck about logic and a sound argument.

You get it.
We are a guerrilla forces in an information civil war.
We must choose our battles carefully and weigh up potential gains and losses and adapt our strategies on the fly
but mostly, not get taken out by forces which outnumber us greatly
Fight the good fight

That's fair enough. We really need to break down the social pressures that are pushing people to the left. If everyone with views like ours discussed them openly then all the social stigma against them wouldn't exist.

Interesting, I'm curious about whether uncle A was really an admirer of agent of z0g Blavatsky or if it's disinfo

I would literally start to kill until they killed me.
>still have a rational mind but by fuck its hard sometimes

Cognitive dissonance bombs are a valuable weapon in our arsenal
Sow the seeds, stand back and watch the flowers bloom

Just learn how to hold your liquor. Alternatively hang out with people who are open to redpill ideas.

I argue about politics with people a lot. People love sound arguments. They might get angry and upset, and then return to their previous position, but once they've calmed down they have more respect for you. This is more noticeable in women, feminists will get angry with you for going against their positions, but once they calm down they are nothing but sweetness.

>How to stop yourself from going full 1488 on people?
You have some fucking discipline.
You chuckle internally at these fucking morons.
You laugh knowingly that everyone will become redpilled by circumstances eventually and that it is coming soon.
You have faith and you have discipline.
Like a based white man.

This is the proper way to do it. I definitely don't "pretend to be dumb." Here's the thing.. you almost always find yourself in an environment where people start parroting the conformist view. It can be on any topic: global warming, racism, etc. I never let these conformist conversations go without doing what I call influencing the silent majority. They are the people who are NOT talking. They are sitting silent because they don't believe the bullshit, but don't have the strength of character or intelligence to speak up. But I do. So I speak up and simply state the obvious red pill required at the time.

>Conversation starts
>Broad statements
>Meaningless buzzwords
>Minutes of a person talking coming to no point and talking in circles
>this continues for at least an hour until they're all out of breath and have no idea what it is that have been discussed
The second I open my mouth the conversation takes direction and some sort of order is constructed. I simply don't understand what's going on when normal people have conversations. Nothing and everything is being said and it's really strange to tune in on.

u retarded?

>gif from that video

youtube.com/watch?v=Anf0aItLOBU

>I sometimes throw out a question or two while pretending to be dumb so that the person im talking to might look at the issue from a different perspective without feeling disagreed with or preached to.

>brunch
Quit being gay
>but muh wife
Beard!

It's a symptom of the feminisation of society. Men typically have goals for our conversations; we want to arrive at some sort of conclusion and enjoy the journey towards that conclusion. For women this journey is the goal in itself and they aren't doing much beyond filling the air with their voices. They just parrot whatever they've collectively decided is acceptable as a form of social bonding. Men are more and more participating in this kind of conversation.

be a faggot centrist when talking about these topics
no absolute generalizations
or just ignore it (I know it is hard)

>in school for nursing
>pay thousands of dollars to go to school
>part of the curriculum is clinicals
>shadow nurses in hospitals and help them with stuff we're learning in class
>unpaid
Why is it okay for me to pay thousands of dollars to do a job, but it's not okay for me to take $5.00/hr to do a job?

>Bring this afraid of your opinion

Anytime someone gets offended by my views I'll calmly say "it's just my opinion. I don't get angry at you about your opinion".

They almost always say "because your opinion is wrong"!

"But user...I think your opinion is wrong and I don't get angry with you"

Then I sit back and watch their head explode because they see their own hypocrisy but can't handle it. It's the equivalent of
>Y u mad, tho?

>brunch
>drunk
Brother, the only Jew you need to worry about is the one staring back at you from inside your liquor bottle. Free yourself from the Fermented and Distilled Jews. Become Judenfrei yourself before you try to save your race.

you idiots appear to be in the wrong thread

>liberal sister goes out partying at friends house
>house latent right wing sentiments just erupt without a even a drop of alcohol while listening to italian songs
>still have to restrain myself
eh, it was alright, family knows shit's fucked but they aren't ready for (((names)))

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>You chuckle internally at these fucking morons.
I can't. I cared so much about saving our world that I couldn't care anymore. I voted Trump. I helped flip PA. Why don't people take pride in their race? Why do the normies still trust the Jew media? Why do people hate the tax cuts? Nobody wants to see the truth. Caring about this shit is just bearing the weight of the world. I truly believe that normies will never see the light.

My (fairly) conservative friends were talking about The Big Short, and I asked why, as 1% of the population, so many of (((them))) were responsible. I asked why some -stein, -berg, gold-, or silver- is always shilling for immigration or more welfare. They just laughed and shook their heads. They have no response. It's right in front of them, but they refuse to see it. You can't help them.

Best case: you planted the seed
Worst (and more likely) case: you don't have to hang out with worthless drones or kikes anymore

He didn't name the Jew though. Bringing up Islam and West is hardly revealing power level. It's not even that controversial to discuss among normies depending how you frame it. Especially not the idiocy of muh $15 minimum wage. Only full leftist retards would screech at you for talking against it.

This is one of many PSYOP threads to attempt to stop the spread of our culture. There are quite a few disinfo agents here providing 'advice'. The only way information gets out is if it is spoken.

NOTHING will change your life more for the better than speaking the truth. Otherwise you will be a slave, to yourself.

t. Jordan Peterson.

>Also, Christianity is just as incompatible with The West as Islam is.
Happy new year, rabbi

You don't.

Get better at rhetoric
I'm openly ethnonationalist in Australia's most leftwing city. I work in a leftist career and have hobbies that result in many leftist friends.
I've redpilled more people than have cut me off for being 'a nazi'. Remember; ethos, pathos, logos. Use them all and adapt them to your audience.

Don't be a pussy bitch. Push that Overton window right.

What's a fuck wade? You silly fuckwad.

>Dinner party with wife's friends and husband's
>Everyone having a good time
>Somebody brings up liberals
>Everyone talks about how they hate them
>I bring up muslims and how they are ruining Europe
>Everyone agrees
>Make racist nigger joke
>Wife's friend spills her wine glass laughing and says "it's true because all niggers smell funny"
Tell your wife to get better friends senpai, my wife's friends are pretty cool

That's alright for you guys but here in eurocuck land truth will get you banged up with a bunch of muslims for hate speech
we have to be a little more circumspect
quotes JP the master of centrism, when was the last time JP spoke truth about the JQ?

People listen to my belligerence because I'm smart and overpowering. I can say what I want because I'm a bawss

>Get better at rhetoric
gives no examples

But you can't reveal your power level like that!!!!! don't go full 1488 instantly!!!!

I do that here all the time lol.

I usually just ask questions I know the answer too to gauge how intelligent or how good at lying the opposing party is. Also it helps me to remove any biases i might have about the situation and try to consider it from multiple viewpoints.

It leads to retards thinking I'm stupid. It also leads to analysis paralysis. Its a lot of fucking work that doesn't really help you in the moment of the situation and often leads to outcomes that you don't want happening. Also, it makes other people assume that when your thinking or listening to others viewpoints you are actually being cowardly or timid, thus easy to manipulate or brow-beat.

I had more fun and an easier life just being hyper-aggressive, angry, and goal-focused. Most people won't try to start shit with someone who just doesn't care unless you try to fuck with him, and when people do get in your way you just put enough fear into them to get them to move and shut up.

I have found that for most situations, naked aggression and anger have lead to more beneficial outcomes than otherwise, and forcing people to step back and think and getting into their head makes them think you are superior, especially when you are goal focused and do not care about them.

Basically, the more you care about yourself, your viewpoints, and disregard others the more others look up to you and consider you a leader, and the more you consider others viewpoints and others well-being the more you are looked at as a servant.

Ich bin kein Spasst

I do the same thing
Columbo those dense cunts, god knows they have to think they're having some divine epiphany just to think about thinks like a reasonable person

This one triggers the shit out of people. It is because they know that a robot could do their job cheaper.

>pretending to be dumb
I'm legitimately dumbfounded how people can look at the world and say a lot of the leftarded bullshit that you tend to hear around a lot of normies. If you ask them the most basic questions and just let whatever dumb look that naturally comes to your face be there, they always end up just talking in circles and repeating themselves and looking like complete idiots. I usually just leave it at that. Beyond that point, people need to figure shit out for themselves to really understand.

You talk about red pills with your mates and you aggravate leftists and feminist dykes into contradicting themselves and then you are humble and offer them correction in form of good information by leading and "do you really think that x? Do you believe it is wrong to think y?" rhetoric.
That´s the way you do it.
Money for nothing chicks for free.